[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Loved that interview when KKY addressed the dating rumours by confessing he was dating....

Still being lyj's bff 

That would have lightened the tension and also diverted the questions away from him being asked about ppc...

Plus pmy's interview...

Hopefully it will calm the situation. 

Shipping is one thing but accusing the ones that we are supposedly supporting of lying is another...

Think we can continue to be happily delulu on this ship n if in the future our ship sails...woohoo...

But if it doesn't...its their life really...

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

@potatohacker @Hannah Banana Thank you. At least in a gloomy day like this, your posts actually have lightened up my mood a little bit.

Tbh I've never been on a ship that sailed so soon and crashed so fast like this LOL However, I'm trying to holding on hope here. I also don't think the reporters just made up a ridiculous story out of nowhere if it was completely a lie, except for the case they really did it to cover for something fishy going on in the government. And how to explain that one comment on naver back in January which I believe is not editable? I mean if that person just matched him up randomly with MY for that one comment, I think he/she should've been a fortune teller :joy:

And can we stop telling people in this thread to refrain from expressing their opinions about the possibility that they dated in the past? I know they both strongly denied and the unfortunate event was troublesome and burdensome to them, but this thread is to ship them and people have different ways to do it. As long as we don't overstep any boundaries by invading their privacy, tagging them in our posts, basically forcing our own fantasy on them, I think it's ok. How can this thread move forward with that mindset and with the past: denied, present: denied and future: unclear? 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 6

11 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

Loved that interview when KKY addressed the dating rumours by confessing he was dating....

Still being lyj's bff 

That would have lightened the tension and also diverted the questions away from him being asked about ppc...

Plus pmy's interview...

Hopefully it will calm the situation. 

Shipping is one thing but accusing the ones that we are supposedly supporting of lying is another...

Think we can continue to be happily delulu on this ship n if in the future our ship sails...woohoo...

But if it doesn't...its their life really...

Humans lie, just because we love them and wish for them to be happy doesn't mean we have to blindly trust them. And for me, even if they were lying, I don't see it as a bad thing because I can see that they are doing it to protect what they love. Also, it's not really that we are accusing them of lying, it's just that we can see why they might do it and sympathize with their situation. 

• Like 6

@BINGO_O I agree THIS THREAD AND THIS SHIPPERS PARADISE FORUM IS FOR DULULUS.

Delulus come in whatever form as long as it is for the Couple we shipped. We may have difference of opinion but all of us believe they have attraction for each other .

Those who are anti ParkPark being together may it be in the past or in the future then they are the ones who do not belong in this thread. :lol:

@Hannahbanana Yes I am not saying PMY was lying but human beings in general, humans do lie even the very honest ones if the benefits you can gain from lying is far greater. Like self protection and for the sake of persons you cared about. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

@polydadmiac She was laughing at the Taiwan's fake wedding news spread on Weibo yesterday. Just like us here yesterday laughing at its ridiculousness :joy:

Uhhggg now I'm in delulu mode :( 

I like @BINGO_O conclusion: past: denied, present: denied, future: possible / no comment = unclear = 50:50?

• Like 3

No one here is accusing them of lying maliciously. It’s just speculated with the understanding that a lot of celebs do lie and have to lie. It would be understandable especially with the situation they’re in. There’s nothing wrong with shippers speculating in a ship thread.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

@potatohacker @Hannah Banana Thank you. At least in a gloomy day like this, your posts actually lighten up my mood a little bit.

Tbh I've never been on a ship that sails so soon and crash so fast LOL However, I'm trying to holding on hope here. I also don't think the reporters just made up a ridiculous story out of nowhere if it's a complete lie, except for the case they really did it to cover something fishy going on in the government. And how to explain that one comment on naver back in January which I believe is not editable? I mean if that person just matched him up randomly with MY for that one comment, I think he/she should've been fortune teller :joy:

And can we stop telling people in this thread to refrain from expressing our opinions about the possibility that they dated in the past? I know they both strongly denied and the unfortunate event was troublesome and burdensome to them, but this thread is to ship them and people have different ways to do it. As long as we don't overstep any boundaries by invading their privacy, tagging them in our posts and basically forcing our own fantasy on them, I think it's ok. How can this thread move forward with that mindset and with the past: denied, present: denied and future: unclear? 

Thank you for saying this. I agree, with all the media attention PPC was getting, we seemed all have been holding back in our shipping. 

As long as we are sensible and do not directly tag PPC, we can continue shipping to our heart's content. And shipping means, we all have our own opinions and one of the best things about this thread was that I got to read so many interesting opinions that varied from my own. We were all seeing a drama unfold after WWWSK ended :) This is the first time I do not have withdrawal symtoms cause the PPC drama was just as dramatic. 

We also all need to remember that it is not our fault that PPC had to endure the backlash but the media's. Shippers since years have been linking actors with shoes, bracelets and accessories but then the media wanted to do some cover up and decided to use our PPC. But now everything seems to have been sorted. We also have to remember that PPC have a capable team of Publicists, and Managers who will take care of them. :) 

So lets forget the past couple of rocky days and ship away!!! Happy SHipping :)

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

The saddest part is that PMY mother was upset because of the whole situation.PMY is a very close with her mom, so I think she doesn’t lie about that. :(

I heard PMY will go to France tomorrow.Hope she will rest and get good vibes.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

@BINGO_O I agree THIS THREAD AND THIS SHIPPERS PARADISE FORUM IS FOR DULULUS.

Delulus come in whatever form as long as it is for the Couple we shipped. We may have difference of opinion but all of us believe they have attraction for each other .

Those who are anti ParkPark being together may it be in the past or in the future then they are the ones who do not belong in this thread. :lol:

@Hannahbanana Yes I am not saying PMY was lying but human beings in general, humans do lie even the very honest ones if the benefits you can gain from lying is far greater. Like self protection and for the sake of persons you cared about. 

About possibility of MY lying: NO COMMENT :joy:

• Like 2

I'm laughing why are we girls (to all the girls here) are so savage? Just like with ssc... SHK told before, they were just noona-dongsaeng lmao then bam 

But I just want to share guys do you know that an actor actually confessed during a fanmeeting of a very successful drama like omg that was the only actor I know who did such brave move. He confessed in front of the drama fans that he's in love with the female lead. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

I'm laughing why are we girls (to all the girls here) are so savage? Just like with ssc... SHK told before, they were just noona-dongsaeng lmao then bam 

But I just want to share guys do you know that an actor actually confessed during a fanmeeting of a very successful drama like omg that was the only actor I know who did such brave move. He confessed in front of the drama fans that he's in love with the female lead. 

Wow that's some courage! Who was this? It must have made headlines at the time for sure lol 

• Like 1

You know what I blame Korea's culture when it comes to celebrity dating news like wtf here in my country you're gonma be bombarded with the same loveteams having projects for like a decade lol and they are always pushed to be together and it actually happens...

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Also PMY is in her 30's she is not the same person she was when she was dating LMH in her 20's she is stronger now. Some fans tend to treat celebrities they love as "babies" and become overprotective. Others keep bringing the LMH fiasco before. Circumstances change, people change. Trust her. The way I see it, she is fine. She has a strong support system too.

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, Hannah Banana said:

Wow that's some courage! Who was this? It must have made headlines at the time for sure lol 

It was Ji Hyun Woo who was paired up with Yoo In Na from the drama Queen In Hyun's Man. Out of topic but if you have nothing to watch and havent seen this drama you better watch! Too bad they broke up after he went to the army. This is why I honestly liked that PMY firmly denied it cos romance outed easily breaks easily too I guess... JHW and YIN had lots of kissing scenes too you may look for it lol What I saw in their kiss scenes is the same with ParkPark... you can see the genuine emotions while they kiss..

• Like 1

Park Min Young, "I've had secret relationships, but not with Park Seo Joon" 

Delulu mind, "who park seo joon? She dated park yong gyu (psj's real name)" (only if they dated once-broke up-reconcile rumor is true):lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

3 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

iSwFXJN.jpg

Plns5Hq.jpg

Svo6P4z.jpg

Jm4sp9g.jpg

http://m.hankooki.com/m_sp_view.php?WM=sp&FILE_NO=c3AyMDE4MDgwMjA3MDAwNDEzNjcyMC5odG0=&ref=m.search.naver.com#_enliple

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004194855

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002814287  

according to the articles, yes, she denied all they're dating. but when reporters asked her that PSJ said a romance with you is possible, don't you think so, too? she replied 'no comment' and 'now is not the time'  

so i just hope and wait. :)

Sounds positive??? Gathered from info here that she used to give spontaneous answer - No when being asked?? 

• Like 4