[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

LOL!!! I'm not kidding guys. It shocked the bejeezus out of me. So please, for any Korean speaker, can you please let me know what could've possibly been written for Mr. Google to translate it as such??? I would love to know! :tounge_xd:

58 minutes ago, dramamilftx said:

Korean culture seems a bit twisted when it comes to dating rumors, especially for leads of a drama. Why isn’t KKYs dating rumor met with any interest and second leads are able to openly admit? I know he has his own fan base and has the ability to lead a drama someday.  Of course he doesn’t have as much to lose as PSJ but dating is still dating but it’s not ok for PSJ to date. I find that so twisted.  True, that the woman always gets the most criticism when it comes to dating rumor but I have not heard of one who will lose CFs over a dating rumor, marriage, or other scandal.   They’re still able to overcome and be able to somewhat salvage their career.  But it is  the male who is more apt to lose CFs over a dating rumor or scandal? Male artists have larger fan bases than their female counterpart because most fandoms are made up of females (whom tend to be more posessive and jealous if oppa is attached) .  So, I believe that is why it is always deny deny deny until there is hardcore evidence to prove otherwise. They have much more to protect in terms of their career and their reputation.  As the one who has A lot to lose , PSJ chose the route that best protects him and PMY. And likewise with her to protect them both is to vehemently deny.   His answers are open ended because he doesn’t want to end up a “liar” later should they decide to date and/or go public. While it is okish for PMY to seem like the liar later because the backlash is less for her.  Gosh, I have been here all day and now I’m not making sense. Shipping Is definitely a roller coaster of emotions. 

So, so true. I'm guessing KKY isn't "oppa" material enough for these girls to claim him as their own. It's really this unique mentality that I think makes a world of a difference how male celebrities are treated. I actually find KKY pretty cute and have enjoyed watching him create funny and different support characters in dramas. But him as President Park is my fave. And he really is a true friend for trying to divert the dating rumor to him... 

You know, I've seen multiple SongSong comparisons in this thread. But there are other celebrities who met their now life partners on set and it wasn't that big of a deal. Correct me if I'm wrong. How about Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye-Sun? I thought they also hid their relationship until photos were produced? There's Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye-ryun, Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo, and Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young. What did they do differently?? 

• Like 1

Honestly I still believe that parkpark are dating for 3 years. .about pmy interview, since parkpark already denied the report of them dating of course she need to follow the narration that they are not dating. So they will denied it until the end and shut down the rumors so media and netizen can stop talking about their dating news.

Songsong couple also denied it when they are dating already. A lot of celebs dont want to make their relationship to be known by public and being controlled by media. I still remember even the pictures already out, park shin hye still didnt want to admit her relationship. Being in public relationship is really burdensome and I'm sure pmy also knows it better.

So the question why now? Where is the media before because parkpark already dated since 3 years ago?

Media need attention and wwsk popularity is really huge and parkpark chemistry is hot as fire. Remember media really quiet about lee jun ki relationship with jung hyebin eventhough they dated for 2 years already, but when My Ear Candy popularity was big then after being quiet for 2 years, suddenly media drop the bomb that ljk already in relationship. Yes media doesnt care about celebrity feeling/life at all, as long as they can get attention and money. I find it really cruel too they destroyed celebrity private life/carrer

I find it suspicious too because the timing is really match after psj move from big agency (keyeast/SM entertaiment) to small agency. .we all know how powerful keyeast/SMent is. .PSJ popularity is in the top right now, he has a lot of CF deals, his variety show had the higest rating, his current drama is big hit and he also has upcoming movie. .and the list goes on. I'm sure SM lost a lot of money because psj move to another agency, SM is popular for being a petty company and we are talking about million dollars money loss here on SM side .Idk if this rumor started because of that, entertaiment world is really shady after all

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

Most of the recent news news in korea is about break-ups, break-ups, break-ups.   So,  when they watched something as beautiful as WWWSK,  they just wanna be happy to see again something as PPC :joy:  

About overshadowed?  Why do I feel it was not exactly and completely that way and that, something good will come out of all of these things that happened.  

Honestly,  the story for me completely revolved around PPC...  with due respect to all of the supporting casts, yes, they did contribute, no argument,  but still,  they know PPC carried the whole story.  MY APOLOGY NO OFFENSE MEANT BUT THAT IS HOW I REALLY SAW IT.  :innocent:  (I hope no one will kill me here...) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, sugohaeso said:

the theme song of their current status 

Hahaha the lyrics though:

You
And I
Were
Just
Meant to be!
Say goodbye
Say goodbye
To the pain of the past
We don't have to feel it anymore!
Love is an open door!
Love is an open door!
Life can be so much more!
With you!
With you!
With you!
With you!
Love is an open door

PSJ is quite far from Hans but yeah the chorus of this song fits their latest statements about dating possibilities so yeah hahaha
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, minmangfan said:

You
And I
Were
Just
Meant to be!
Say goodbye
Say goodbye
To the pain of the past
Love is an open door!
Love is an open door!
With you!
With you!
With you!
With you!
Love is an open door

PSJ is quite far from Hans but yeah the chorus of this song fits their latest statements about dating possibilities so yeah hahaha

I support this because that is what is being encouraged of us to think .......tho' I believe reading between the lines,  they are. :grin:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

You
And I
Were
Just
Meant to be!
Say goodbye
Say goodbye
To the pain of the past
Love is an open door!
Love is an open door!
With you!
With you!
With you!
With you!
Love is an open door

Okay can someone pls send both the clip??? Unknowingly my delulu mode turn on after the (Ball)....oops...

• Like 1

@addikorean16 JiSung and LBY are married and doing better than ever in their acting careers. From a CF standpoint, I am not sure how many they have but does making one married mean that they’re less marketable?  As an actor, isn’t it better to be known for your talent vs commercials? I know from a money standpoint , the CFs are where the money is at but it gets to a point in ones life where money is less important than love, starting a family, children , etc.   

SongSong couple denied dating even though they were still seen going out together (holding hands at award show, arriving together, etc) because SJK stated he did not need to ever answer to the media about his relationship status and even when they were caught together in Bali, her agency still denied it. He left their status to the interpretation of the public without ever admitting to it. It wasn’t until nearly their engagement that they went public (if memory serves me right).  And so convenient that after they admitted, Dispatch had old dating photos of them that they held on to.   In a way, I kind of see ParkPark in that direction although it is tbd to see if theyre brave enough to be seen out together (airport, award shows, Phuket  etc). 

@baby.hae

I agree that perhaps him moving to a different agency has to play into this. He left Keyeast at the peak of his popularity and we never know what kind of shady business goes on behind closed doors in the entertainment business.  Because in terms of popularity, isn’t Kang Dong Won as popular, if not more?  Or maybe like some theories here that this news is to cover up some bigger political news. For instance during the korean president fiasco, the TOP controversy was taken out to slaughter even though that news was already old news but that was what I had learned. 

oh and I just love KKY as President Park! He definitely added some jazz to the entire drama and I always looked forward to his screen time to laugh my you know what off! So happy for his dating status and so lucky he can openly admit!  And P.S.  notice how his kissing scene differs than PPC cause now we know he’s in a relationship! Even though that scene was meant to be more funny than anything but still...the kisses weren’t as reciprocated 

• Like 12

Am I the who thinks PMY is the key point to their relationship, what we see now is PSJ is the one who determine whether  he woos PMY but I still think their an item and PMY today denial help PSJ a lot at least clear cut in their dating rumor media will stop bothering them for awhile so that both can carry on with their career. Can see PSJ is quite submissive and protective  towards PMY , both might have discuss how to answer and the next step they should do

Currently  both will focus on their career and tone down they will be more careful in their social media too is harder to ship them now but I am still with confidence this couple will not let us wait too long as long as the media leave them alone they might give us surprise 

• Like 8

@eva21 that’s what makes me really super sad is that now we will see less IG posts from them. They’re probably super traumatized to post anything now. Way to ruin it for the rest of the fans. 

@saved2K I don’t get what they’re trying to present either. It looks like separate pictures of PMY and PSJ and maybe their vans. But they’re not together in any of the pictures. I hope we will get more insight later 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, dramamilftx said:

@eva21 that’s what makes me really super sad is that now we will see less IG posts from them. They’re probably super traumatized to post anything now. Way to ruin it for the rest of the fans. 

@saved2K I don’t get what they’re trying to present either. It looks like separate pictures of PMY and PSJ and maybe their vans. But they’re not together in any of the pictures. I hope we will get more insight later 

I hope they leave them alone.  This really scares me.

• Like 2

Did you guys notice the date of the paparazzi photos? It was July 26 the finale date as well as the wrap party. PSJ is seen wearing the clothes he wore at the wrap party. 

I think they were monitoring PPC before they released the news. But since they got no clues, they used the collages made by shippers.

• Like 8