Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

10 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Can someone please tell me what exactly happened between PMY and LMH? I know the general gist but everyone on TV makes it sound like she had some traumatic time during her relationship with him>

She was bashed by rabid fangirls because LMH was everyone's dream boyfriend. MinMin shippers are only a few compared to the haters all over Asia. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

She was bashed by rabid fangirls because LMH was everyone's dream boyfriend. MinMin shippers are only a few compared to the haters all over Asia. 

Correct me if I am wrong, she admit dating LMH however LMH kept quiet, that's why she was bashed badly I read it before, hence now PMY is so careful and fearful towards relationship :unsure:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, eva21 said:

Correct me if I am wrong, she admit dating LMH however LMH kept quiet, that's why she was bashed badly I read it before, hence now PMY is so careful and fearful towards relationship :unsure:

Because she is destined to meet PSJ - the ONE....a True Man...

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

2 minutes ago, eva21 said:

If true .... omo! Wow LMH.

However, PSJ took the brunt of all the tough interview questions :) 

Sorry incase I offend any LMH fans in this thread. 

• Like 4

Many scandals/news had happened today.

- Hyuna news

- There is another Pentagon guy who was reportedly dating another idol for years without being caught and they now broke up.

- gambling debt scandal Eugene denied another actress admit.

Good to know ParkPark dating is no longer hot topic :lol:

Dating rumors may have overshadowed the drama but I think it can also help increase people interested in watching WWWSK. When SSC announced a wedding, DOTS become popular again became top 1 most watched again. It is a known fact that a lot of fans are hopeless romantic and would want to watch something where the leads have some real life connection. :joy:

• Like 19
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

If true .... omo! Wow LMH.

However, PSJ took the brunt of all the tough interview questions :) 

Sorry incase I offend any LMH fans in this thread. 

Ya, some fans compare between LMH and PSJ and everyone finds PSJ a true man and worth to marry.

How lucky PMY meets PSJ if not she might not be dating anymore :)

PS. No worries I don't think our forum has LMH fans since PSJ is our hero:P

• Like 9
  • LOL 8

22 minutes ago, eva21 said:

I was actually MinMin before :lol: but they were both young then, break up was something expected especially LMH stature. 

When dating news broke out, both their agencies admitted but LMH agency put it mildly like getting to know each other more while PMY agency said they developed feelings while doing a drama together. 

LMH never talked about her during his interviews while PMY mentioned him from time to time. He was so conscious of his fangirls jealousy that time.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Can someone please tell me what exactly happened between PMY and LMH? I know the general gist but everyone on TV makes it sound like she had some traumatic time during her relationship with him>

Minoz was so cruel to her.  This is not confirmed though...but I heard during the filming of CH there were so many Minoz fans who were already bashing her so hard.  They even threatened the production people that's why they said Park Min Young's scenes in the last few episodes were cut short.

When their dating scandal came out...there was denial then admission from both agencies making it hard for her all the more.  They claimed LMH doesn't want to admit but her agency at the time KingKong already confirmed.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, jaslinnj said:

giphy.gif

More of PSJ's hand adlib :D Was it necessary to grasp her so tightly? :wub:

and PMY put her hand inside his jacket too :D

E3924_AAD-1784-4_BFD-91_C7-_D1549_AFC461

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Both their agencies admitted but LMH agency put it mildly like getting to know each other more while PMY agency said they developed feelings while doing a drama together. 

Thank you for the further elaboration, seems to me PMY agency is more firm in the dating news, very awkward for PMY side:tears:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, parkparkloveu said:

too bad we cant see her hand adlib ;) :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Minoz was so cruel to her.  This is not confirmed though...but I heard during the filming of CH there were so many Minoz fans who were already bashing her so hard.  They even threatened the production people that's why they said Park Min Young's scenes in the last few episodes were cut short.

When their dating scandal came out...there was denial then admission from both agencies making it hard for her all the more.  They claimed LMH doesn't want to admit but her agency at the time KingKong already confirmed.  

I never knew this omg:tears: ...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

E3924_AAD-1784-4_BFD-91_C7-_D1549_AFC461

This is so sweet. I guess after a few takes she probably got cold so she placed her hands inside his jacket? How I really want this two to be real :(

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, saved2K said:

WOW! talk about crazy fans! 

• Like 2

Ok here is an excerpt of Park Seo Joon's interview way back 2015....Amazing ....what is an attractive woman to him back then is still the same this date....3 years after....A woman who is devoted to her work and is considerate of others....is he talking or thinking of the same woman then and now:heart:

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Many scandals/news had happened today.

- Hyuna news

- There is another Pentagon guy who was reportedly dating another idol for years without being caught and they now broke up.

- gambling debt scandal Eugene denied another actress admit.

Good to know ParkPark dating is no longer hot topic :lol:

Dating rumors may have overshadowed the drama but I think it can also help increase people interested in watching WWWSK. When SSC announced a wedding, DOTS become popular again became top 1 most watched again. It is a known fact that a lot of fans are hopeless romantic and would want to watch something where the leads have some real life connection. :joy:

Ok so people could have been dating for ages without being caught right? So what's wrong with dating for 3 years without being caught? And I mean we both know that PSJ traveled for work and PMY traveled with her mom, but what stopped them from a brief catch-up? I know it's delulu but to me what they were trying to prove is not that they were not meeting overseas, instead they did not travel together as a couple. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 14

I don't agree with the vlive reporter who likened PSJ status now to LMH during CH days

first, LMH was young at the time mid 20's at the height of popularity many fangirls were crazy over him

second, PSJ has jealous fangirls too but many of his fangirls are aware he is 30 and maybe marrying in the near future too (i have to thank SJK and Big Bang's Taeyang marrying early now fangirls are no longer that shocked when actors/idols marry at early 30s)

third, both PSJ and PMY got shippers together from WWWSK. During CH days, the praises from media and fans went only to LMH. (Well in Healer too TBH)

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4