[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

34 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

They should be contented doing this rather than be caught its a crucial time after all denials :sweatingbullets:

1_B2_E2656-54_CD-49_AE-_A1_E5-5_FB66_DBE

:joy::joy: 101% 

By the as PMY said "I usually don't drink much, but it upset me so much that I ended up drinking last night" ... Park Min Young ssi who's with you last night?:tounge_xd:

• LOL 4

i want to convince myself that good or bad publicity are still publicity but this is too much now...

meaning the limelight now is pass to PPC... SSC is out and PPC is in... (sorry for the SSC fans if your offended for the term that's the only terminology i think now with regards to the situation that PPC facing) 

i really hope that PPC will not feel awkward and still greet each other freely

hayzzz that's the price of being an A-lister star   

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, fhye1116 said:

:joy::joy: 101% 

By the as PMY said "I usually don't drink much, but it upset me so much that I ended up drinking last night" ... Park Min Young ssi who's with you last night?:tounge_xd:

They were on facetime both drinking because PSJ wants to see her cute face when drunk :joy:

She was not upset and looked genuinely happy during her Weibo live she even voluntarily mention Vice Chairman without being asked. So it means what made her upset was reading hate vs PSJ after his interview. She was thinking how to face her interviews to try to help him as well as save herself from the same KNetz hatred.

• Like 7
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, addikorean16 said:

LOL!!! I'm not kidding guys. It shocked the bejeezus out of me. So please, for any Korean speaker, can you please let me know what could've possibly been written for Mr. Google to translate it as such??? I would love to know! :tounge_xd:

So, so true. I'm guessing KKY isn't "oppa" material enough for these girls to claim him as their own. It's really this unique mentality that I think makes a world of a difference how male celebrities are treated. I actually find KKY pretty cute and have enjoyed watching him create funny and different support characters in dramas. But him as President Park is my fave. And he really is a true friend for trying to divert the dating rumor to him... 

You know, I've seen multiple SongSong comparisons in this thread. But there are other celebrities who met their now life partners on set and it wasn't that big of a deal. Correct me if I'm wrong. How about Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye-Sun? I thought they also hid their relationship until photos were produced? There's Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye-ryun, Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo, and Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young. What did they do differently?? 

Yeah all of them comfirm it when they're being caught together after drama..

I don't know,maybe because they're sure PSJ and PMY dating 100% but they can't find any picture of them. Maybe.. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I am sure you’ve all seen this post on IG. If true, congrats to PSJ and thank you Chinese fans for showing him utmost love during this time period. They’ll get over these rumors in time with the love and support of their fans! First Korean actor to be shown in NYC Times Square. I’ll remove this if it’s already been posted.  Because of certain people’s, I’m almost afraid to post anything IG here nowadays.

@pikachu92 maybe the media does have something that’s why they keep being so aggressive about it 

@cheryl295 she looks gorgeous and glowing for someone who’s upset. I was surprised to see her so happy and bubbly during the weibo interview. Like I said , what PMY said in her interviews and PMY actions don’t line up to me. Makes me believe more that her interviews were edited after seeing how much hate PSJ was getting 

• Like 10

Just let's see what are they gonna do about the summer vacation reward to phuket .. i just think one of them coulnt join the vacation.

But since PMY said in her weibo live everyone will join the vacation. Is it include PSJ? I bet even if PSJ and PMY will join in the vacation,

they will enjoy the view separately and there is no photo from the 2 of them. 

I just hope they're still can be confident and don't get hurt.. there is no celebrity really free from any rumor..they're in 30 and they can thinking mature.. 

Be happy all.. :D:D

• Like 4

Just now, Pikachu92 said:

Just let's see what are they gonna do about the summer vacation reward to phuket .. i just think one of them coulnt join the vacation.

But since PMY said in her weibo live everyone will join the vacation. Is it include PSJ? I bet even if PSJ and PMY will join in the vacation,

they will enjoy the view separately and there is no photo from the 2 of them. 

I just hope they're still can be confident and don't get hurt.. there is no celebrity really free from any rumor..they're in 30 and they can thinking mature.. 

Be happy all.. :D:D

I hope they ALL can join! It would be so tragic if PSJ couldn’t join because of what people might say due these rumors. He worked so hard on being LYJ that he deserves this vacation.  The entire cast seems like a fun bunch and I can imagine all the fun & laughs they’d have together!  Even if just for a day, I hope he’s able to get away and just relax before his movie 

• Like 3

Did KKY read my pretend PR post?? Lol!:glasses::joy:

Kang Ki Young Comments On Dating Rumors About Park Seo Joon And Park Min Younghttps://www.soompi.com/2018/08/02/kang-ki-young-comments-dating-rumors-park-seo-joon-park-min-young/

Interesting that he knew about the rumors 1-2 days before the finale. I wonder what/ who tipped him off??

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

10 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

Did KKY read my pretend PR post?? Lol!:glasses::joy:

Kang Ki Young Comments On Dating Rumors About Park Seo Joon And Park Min Younghttps://www.soompi.com/2018/08/02/kang-ki-young-comments-dating-rumors-park-seo-joon-park-min-young/

Interesting that he knew about the rumors 1-2 days before the finale. I wonder what/ who tipped him off??

Funny that he knew about the rumor before everyone!  Everyone’s response to their dating rumor has me more suspicious. Has any of the casts said “definitely not” yet? 

• Like 2

so apparently pmy has cleared up the dog's issue. she says it's pure coincidence.

seriously, how many coincidences do you guys have? do your window panes have the same model? does your tile floor have similar pattern? do your mirrors in your bathrooms round? why does it seem to be countless??? @ psj @ pmy

do these people know an old saying if there are more than three coincidences then it's counted as fate? woah it frustrates me lmaooo 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

9 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

so apparently pmy has cleared up the dog's issue. she says it's pure coincidence.

seriously, how many coincidences do you guys have? do your window panes have the same model? does your tile floor have similar pattern? do your mirrors in your bathrooms round? why does it seem to be countless??? @ psj @ pmy

do these people know an old saying if there are more than three coincidences then it's counted as fate? woah it frustrates me lmaooo 

Where do you read this? Haven’t found articles on this

• Like 1

Although someone might have brought this up, I just want to share my two cents on the delay of MY's interviews. 

From what I gathered from the two versions of the inverviews, there were some differences. The first one removed at the request of her company was merely her denying the evidence  while the one released today showed a more firm and straight-forward denial about everything. But why removed? I'm not implying that she didn't say those things in first place and her PR team added it later on. Both articles showed her frustration over the event (the tearing, drinking parts) and from both you can get the gist of her denial over the dating news. However I guess the first one wasn't strong enough and they weren't content with it. The second one although very harsh (to my fragil heart) was actually successful in turning the table around. People including me who have a strong faith in them start to question themselves, wonder if they were mistaken the whole time and that there must be nothing going on between them at all. If they had let the first one up, maybe the reaction would've be pretty much the same or even harsher than that towards SJ's article. And isn't it more suitable for a statement like "I've had secret relationship, but not PSJ' to go with 'no, I think we have been very good friends and we will remain just that". 

About the kky’s article, is it just me or this part does not make sense?
 “Even the people who used to always ask me about dating actors said ‘Don’t be ridiculous’ and ‘It’s just because they had great chemistry.’”
Why someone who doesn’t seem to know about actors’ private lives suddenly has a talk about the nature of PP’s relationship while their co-star doesn’t even have a clue. I guess KKY heard the rumor from a person who works in kbiz. Why a rumor without an ounce of truth grow so big inside the industry is the question. 

Ok sorry if I offended anyone because I start to sound hallucinating and lunatic. haha. It's been a long day :) 

• Like 9

32 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

They are SOULMATES and they should do something about that ;)

• Like 3
  • LOL 10