[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

22 hours ago, jaslinnj said:

Sharing the pic from PSJ insta instead of the shipper insta ... Hope you guys see it :) 

There is another one in the photo aside from them.s/he is wearing black shirt :)

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos. Even if hidden. Thanks.
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, idkk said:

I would like to ask for the sperry CF that that he (PSJ) worked for, was there any female artist/idol working along with him. Cause if there is, it might be possible that the woman in that picture is not pmy :( i'm sorry I have to ask this since I didnt really follow up with park seo joon's work

Is this the one? There is a girl in this :( 

Spoiler

• Like 1

Just now, idkk said:

I would like to ask for the sperry CF that that he (PSJ) worked for, was there any female artist/idol working along with him. Cause if there is, it might be possible that the woman in that picture is not pmy :( i'm sorry I have to ask this since I didnt really follow up with park seo joon's work

We never know. But MY checked in in HK on 25 March and SJ post was on 3 April. They could've stayed there for a week and returned home. Coincidence again? LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

6 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

HK seems an unusual place for a secret trip. Won't people recognize them? especially since they seem to be at a public place?

They both have a huge fan base in HK.

Just curious...

Maybe they have their own ways... they will find ways lol.... hella discreet

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, idkk said:

The Sperry photoshoot was in Saipan not HK so this HK trip was possibly a personal one.

It may or may not be PMY. Its just fun to think it is. :lol:

It still doesn’t explain the coincidence that they were in HK around the same time from late mar-early april.

Edit : He didn’t post anything on ig the whole of March as well, which is strange. Only PMY did the postings when she was in HK in March. I think he was having too much fun dating to care about sns lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

14 minutes ago, idkk said:

He had already finished Sperry CF in February and it was not in Hongkong.

Both him and PMY were in HK last week of March to early April but personal trips as can be seen by their posts. 

Again, among the so many coincidences of them in the same country at the same time. I could not find any other celebrities who are in the same places in the world at the same time and all are "coincidence" :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 10

Whew!! I think I had to back read about 15-20 pages of this thread just to catch up. Whoa! Seriously, I felt like MiSo on the rollercoaster and then getting dizzy afterwards. Lol! There were so many highs and lows on this thread after the dating news, it got my head spinning. 

Anyway, I'm glad everyone on here was able to support each other and overcome this tumultuous wave. Shipping is really a delicate balance between letting our minds wander free and unhinged with our delusions, and keeping our feet firmly planted on the ground to know real from reel. It's quite a challenge this time around, for me at least, because our OTP is a level or two above all the other couples I've ever shipped IRL.

Because of our (all shippers in general, not just the members here) unquenchable desire to prove that what we are seeing and feeling about our OTP has some truth in it and combined with our fantastic sleuthing and analytical skills, we may have triggered a domino effect that became detrimental to our beloved couple. Therefore, it was totally understandable that many here became over-protective and very wary to say anything. There were a few pages that folks seemed to be walking on egg shells here and I, too, almost threw in the hat because shipping PPC no longer felt fun or exciting. But then I thought to myself, I'm sure in some sense, PSJ and PMY would not want us to stop spazzing about them, together or separately, because shipping is still a form of admiration and love for them and their work. Therefore, I'm glad we are now back to normal (normal delulu if there is such a thing. lol!). I would've hated to lose valuable contributors to this thread had the doom and gloom feeling persisted.

Sooooo... I've got lots of thoughts but will post later on. The only thing I want to point out is how much I freakin' love the UNITED FRONT they're showing to everyone through IG.  Especially my main NAMJA, Park-Seo-freaking-Joon! Now that is what I call a bold statement. Booyah!! I am sure he has read numerous requests for him to post a selfie with PMY, but to do it brilliantly and strategically as he did and with impeccable timing... He sure showed them or us -- however you'd like to look at it. hehe. 

By posting the banner...

1. He brought back the attention and spotlight to the drama through his long note and emphasized the hard work of all the actors and staff by posting a photo that included, literally, all their faces. This way, he reminded the audience not to focus on the "scandal" that may have overshadowed the success of WWWSK, but to see how many people truly deserve the right recognition.

2. He showed unwavering support for PMY because it is still a "wefie" with her face front and center. 

3. It was a two-fer fanservice because the fans got to see them together on his account as well (without PD-nim in the middle this time).

By posting her event...

1. She wore IRL (not as her character) the Stonehenge necklace and earring she had on during the love scene. I mean, yes, I am very aware this was a Stonehenge event...BUT out of ALL the beautiful jewelry she wore throughout the drama from the same company, she or her (PPC shipper) "stylist" chose this significant set?? I'm sure careful thought was put into choosing her outfit (it matched the backdrop perfectly) and accessories, so to me that speaks volumes. 

2. Though it could've been in her contract to post at least 1 IG/social media photo, I love that she mentioned her lovely fans and made sure to say #seeyousoon. We know she's pretty coy about her hashtags and little emoticons (remember that pink ribbon??). So to me, it was a way for her to acknowledge all the fans coming into her defense and supporting her. She showed strength, a brave face and gratitude, which I believe PSJ could have possibly taken as a sign she was okay with all the hullabaloo going on around her. So he posted 30 minutes after.. hehe.

Ok, that's it for now. I'll collect more thoughts as I watch the last 2 episodes and all the wrap up party vids. I've been putting it off because I don't want it to end!!! Waaaahhh... HAPPY SHIPPING EVERYONE!! We back in business!:glasses:

• Like 15
  • Thanks 9

This is just for fun guys :) PSJ went jewelry shopping Late Jan. I think the hashtags mean that he bought a men's watch and a necklace :) 

My rational mind says he bought the necklace for his mom :P

#deludo mind says - No way , especially not so close to V-Day :P 

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

This is just for fun guys :) PSJ went jewelry shopping Late Jan. I think the hashtags mean that he bought a men's watch and a necklace :) 

Hide contents

My delulu mind tells me that it has something to do with this maybe

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

Ladies....remember for 2people who are madly IN LOVE always has...if there's a will there is a way!!! :blush: delulu strick again:mask: 

back to your gif @parkparkloveu ... it seems the crew are the 1 who PMYssi the question of... WILL YOU MARRY YOON JON?  (captioned in the vid) and instead to say...OF COURSE all he can do is thumbs up sign:relaxed: 

And back to AAA 2017, my illusion were PMYssi is wearing a bit seductive yet so stunning in the dress... that time he cannot do anything since they are on a secret relationship... and the only thing he can do are an hand/eye language to his yeoja especially there is a lot of people  eyeing on them:tounge_wink: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

9 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Reveal hidden contents

Omo!!! It is on the same date as the I LOVE YOU post. I always felt there is something with that post. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Hi Chinggus,

Thank you for your great investigating skills. It's really hard to tell who he's with on the pic. Hopefully it's our parkpark couple. Anyway, I've noticed something while browsing their IG. Remember that small Yeezy shoes that was shown in PSJ video last feb 12, 2017 while he was in las vegas, I saw a pic of PMY last feb 11, 2017 wearing the yeezy shoes that we are talking about. I also noticed that she was wearing a fur coat so reaserched LasVegas'weather that time and discovered that during February the weather in las Vegas is 6celcius.l so it is cold and it is rational to wear a coat atleast. my only concern is I think PMY was in japan that time while PSJ was in Lasvegas. Huhu. But they do post coincidental pictures in different time line. 

Edited by nanaman1410
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Omo!!! It is on the same date as the I LOVE YOU post. I always felt there is something with that post. :lol:

omomomo!!!! 

YES!!!! both were uploaded on Jan 27th :D 

*shipper happy dance* 

So he realized he loved her and went jewelry shopping (ROFL):joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

36 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

HK seems an unusual place for a secret trip. Won't people recognize them? especially since they seem to be at a public place?

They both have a huge fan base in HK.

Just curious...

Celebrities book hotels using other people not them personally then about the venue maybe they rented a private room at the bar? Did not arrive and did not leave at the same time. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Jan 27 was probably the day he was able to convince PMY to consider WWWSK offer (Feb 27 per press release but usually media will be told late) so he was so happy that he bought her a necklace and posted I Love You. :lol:

Or maybe their anniversary?

He flew to LA for the ZioZia CF on Jan 21. I take a wild guess that he couldn't return to Korea on time as he was still in LA on 27 buying the necklace. Therefore he decided to take the instagram to declare his love for her :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

8 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Or maybe their anniversary?

He flew to LA for the ZioZia CF on Jan 21. I take a wild guess that he couldn't return to Korea on time as he was still in LA on 27 buying the necklace. Therefore he decided to take the instagram to declare his love for her :) 

Maybe too. 2015 was a getting to know each other then followed by a Some Relationship but they started officially dating Jan 27, 2016? :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 12