[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

tidbits from the latest BTS and Hwang BoRa's interview  - m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003293269

According to interview done by Hwang Bora -  the drinking scenes were  adlib by them - together with PMY(Mi So) and PYJ (Jia). The director even impressed by them since  they were so good at the drinking scene.

Her adlibs rarely got edited, so she acted with great excitement.

*Now I'm curious how much adlibs by Mi So during her solo drunken scene.  Most lines used were to boast PSJ/LYJ 's ego kkk like it was not enough yet kkk -  such as  whenMi So said he is handsome ( we know that he was not considered 'handsome enough' by few knetz as YJ in the beginning).  My bf is the best  and so on

and I love how BTS editing team making fun of Operation 007 - their recent alleged dating news claimed their dating skill  is at the level of 007 operation ( dating for 3 years but not even one photo around) 

In this BTS it's Mi So's 007 operation - Sneakingly  kidnapped the caramels ( around 01:05)

• Like 14
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, MillyR said:

tidbits from the latest BTS

According to interview done by Hwang Bora -  the drinking scenes were  adlib by them - together with PMY(Mi So) and PYJ (Jia). The director even impressed by them since  they were so good at the drinking scene.

*Now I'm curious how much adlibs by Mi So during her solo drunken scene.  Most lines used were to boast PSJ/LYJ 's ego kkk like it was not enough yet kkk -  such as  whenMi So said he is handsome ( we know that he was not considered 'handsome enough' by few knetz as YJ in the beginning).  My bf is the best  and so on

and I love how BTS editing team making fun of Operation 007 - their recent alleged dating news claimed their dating skill  is at the level of 007 operation ( dating for 3 years but not even one photo around) 

In this BTS it's Mi So's 007 operation - Sneakingly  kidnapped the caramels ( around 01:05)

Hahaha wow great catch! I didn't even notice the 007 in the caption when I watched it the first few times. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

He joked around with the engagement ring looking at the bts cameraman then he looked at PMY. And that smile ;) What are you thinking then PSJ? Put a ring on it for real. Pali pali :lol:

99_C62021-0_D43-471_D-_B637-1_DC632_E8_F

I find it totally suspicious how he always looks at her after he does something funny like he is waiting to see her reaction lol. 

• Like 12

Guys you make me so curious. Anyone mind PMing me or posting that photo under spoiler? Thanks :) 

It's cute that the BTS shows the more playful side of MY. When she acted like she was trying to steal the candies, doesn't it look like something SJ would do? I guess they influence each other in good way :blush:

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, MillyR said:

tidbits from the latest BTS and Hwang BoRa's interview  - m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003293269

So when jia/sera asked what he likes abt her, he answered bcs she's pretty and when jia/sera asked miso who have a crush first, she said maybe lyj are adlibs? Now i'm guessing all the crews know abt them all along.

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

22 hours ago, jaslinnj said:

Sharing the pic from PSJ insta instead of the shipper insta ... Hope you guys see it :) 

Hide contents

omg saw it. Is that a reflection??? Is he in a room or what pls tell me haha

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos. Even if in spoilers. Thanks.
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Sharing the pic from PSJ insta instead of the shipper insta ... Hope you guys see it :) 

Hide contents

It seems...  his yeoja is the 1 taking the photo....hmhhhhhh

Edited by fhye1116
  • LOL 7

4 minutes ago, fhye1116 said:

It seems...  his yeoja is the 1 taking the photo....hmhhhhhh

I brightened the image slightly and saw that the hair colour and frame (and maybe jacket) matches PMY's at that time. Whoa whoever who spotted this reflection really has fantastic detective skills.

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

8 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

Yes, kind of hotel room for me.. :wub:

I noticed the hair of the girl is like MY hair when she was in HK, and the figure of the girl is very close to MY,, or its just my delulu hahahhahaa

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, strymeek said:

I brightened the image slightly and saw that the hair colour and frame (and maybe jacket) matches PMY's at that time. Whoa whoever who spotted this reflection really has fantastic detective skills.

Wonder why he did not delete this when he was deleting all other random evidence. 

was HK a work or personal trip for both of them?? Am just curious. 

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Wonder why he did not delete this when he was deleting all other random evidence. 

He didn't delete the major one which is Las Vegas so I doubt he thought this one was significant enough becuz we can't see the face clearly. Just a girl with long hair.

They seem to love Hong Kong. Visited multiple times in the course of 2 years. 

- March 2016

- December 2016 (they came her for Mama on 2nd but stayed until 5-6th while usually other celebs leave after the show ends)

- March 2017

Although SJ came here for work, MY always loved to tag along. But in one of the photo in HK, I saw she wrote family dinner so maybe she has relatives here. 

• Like 10

45 minutes ago, potatohacker said:
52 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Am delurking coz I read something that has to do with HK, so I'll share what I know. It's not a hotel room. It's taken from a private room in Ozone. Its a bar located on the 118th floor (Ritz Carlton Hotel) in ICC. FYI, Ritz Carlton is also the hotel where most Korean celebrities stay in when they attend MAMA, mainly because the hotel lobby is located on the 102th floor and the lift to go up is usually guarded by several hotel staff, so its not easily accessed by the public.

You can find the pic of this room here in this website:

https://www.designboom.com/design/wonderwall-ozone/

Back to lurking...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 17

17 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

It’s a personal trip for both of them. PSJ’s last CF shoot was for Sperry in Feb. 

I thought it’s a hotel room but maybe not. Also you can spot another person (in black) in the reflection as well.

• Like 3

I think rather than a hotel room, its more likely in a restaurant/cafe or bar. There is a plate of food and people walking by the table. I think they might be having a romantic dinner or something? Weird that they still have their jackets on tho.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, strymeek said:

It’s a personal trip for both of them. PSJ’s last CF shoot was for Sperry in Feb. 

I thought it’s a hotel room but maybe not. Also you can spot another person (in black) in the reflection as well.

I would like to ask for the sperry CF that that he (PSJ) worked for, was there any female artist/idol working along with him. Cause if there is, it might be possible that the woman in that picture is not pmy :( i'm sorry I have to ask this since I didnt really follow up with park seo joon's work

• Like 4