Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • zashi23

    2039

  • quietobserver

    1656

  • twoparkcouple

    1510

  • Matilda_Anne

    1370

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

3 minutes ago, Fenca said:
  Hide contents

 

The way she draw Kim Miso is so cutee :D  and yeess she gonna go to France for photoshoot magazine

 

Ugh, she even draws well. Does she even have any flaws? :bawling::heart:

  • Like 12
  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that they are aware their instagram posts are monitored, they will no longer posts photos being on the same places :tears: I can only hope that just like SongSong before, a flight attendant posted flight manifesto of SJK's name going to Europe where SHK had photoshoot that time. :D Shippers need to ready the FBI skills now that I am sure we can no longer get clues from their ig :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 4
  • LOL 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, strymeek said:

 

Ugh, she even draws well. Does she even have any flaws? :bawling::heart:

 

She likes Art and she said that she wanted to be a Fashion Designer. So, I assume that she can draw. :lol:

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, baby.hae said:

 

I agree but I think its also depend on the couple themselves.

 

Pmy already got caught before with LMH, she said it clearly that she doesnt want to get caught, she said she prefer not dating at all instead of getting caught by media. I find it really amazing she can keep her relationship with psj for 3 years. It could possible that parkpark didnt meet in korea because of that.

 

sorry but I dont believe in love where two people only meet a few times a year abroad when they have chance to do more than that. Maybe she doesn't want to get caught at the beginning stage of their relationship when it's still new and vulnerable. Now it's been three years. Accepting this drama,  they must've prepared themselves for any kind of gossip and speculation from fans and media just like how they were linked with their respective co-stars in the past. If they want to hide that badly, I don't think they would've taken the offer at all. 

 

Btw she said she’d rather not get caught and experience love, not she’d rather not date if getting caught. 

  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes I  feel if celebrities get caught dating means they are ready to admit they are dating  if not they will hide all the way , there is a variety show in Korea stating how celebrities date :usually late nights ,in the cars (they usually borrow friends car), their residents most important they love to date overseas and that's what our ParkPark couples do , till now they are not ready to disclose their dating news due to a lot of factors, PSJ new drama, their contracts and commercials , there will be a time when they will be ready , I have a feeling we need not wait too long:) 

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

PMY doing LYJ trademark AURA ㄱㄱㄱ

 

So adorable she makes me question my preference ㄱㄱㄱ (Sorry, bf :P)

 

Wow PMY Chinese is good! She can understand almost everything and speaks so smart of her 

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

 

sorry but I dont believe in love where two people only meet a few times a year abroad when they have chance to do more than that. Maybe she doesn't want to get caught at the beginning stage of their relationship when it's still new and vulnerable. Now it's been three years. Accepting this drama,  they must've prepared themselves for any kind of gossip and speculation from fans and media just how like they were linked with their respective co-stars in the past. If they want to hide that badly, I don't think they would've taken the offer at all. 

 

I heard they live very near each other and that definitely made things easier ;)

 

  • Like 6
  • LOL 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

You know what I'm just very happy to see that both of them look so happy AHHHHHHHHH PMY's aura during her weibo live was so incredibly pleasant, full of good vibes. I feel like bc of her past experiences, she has matured so much now. And I think she's braver than ever. PMY and PSJ remain unbothered hehe love them two!!

  • Like 17
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

 

sorry but I dont believe in love where two people only meet a few times a year abroad when they have chance to do more than that. Maybe she doesn't want to get caught at the beginning stage of their relationship when it's still new and vulnerable. Now it's been three years. Accepting this drama,  they must've prepared themselves for any kind of gossip and speculation from fans and media just how like they were linked with their respective co-stars in the past. If they want to hide that badly, I don't think they would've taken the offer at all. 

Agree.... I think it is a well thought of move.  Park Min Young used to be with Culture Depot which is pretty small and a quiet company...she basically seems to act on her own.  Late last year she moved to Namoo which is way way bigger, an agency that has enough logistics to handle any scandal of this magnitude.  I couldn't imagine if this thing happened while she is still with her former agency.    Park Seo Joon in a newly established agency by his manager which I think he co-owned.  You think his manager doesn't know anything about his private life???? Oh come on hehehe.   I don't think PSJ received the offer just this year....so they have the backing of these people.

 

After 3 years of dating.... there's no way to go except marriage.  Now I am beginning to be delusional hahahaha

  • Like 7
  • LOL 16
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Agree.... I think it is a well thought of move.  Park Min Young used to be with Culture Depot which is pretty small and a quiet company...she basically seems to act on her own.  Late last year she moved to Namoo which is way way bigger, an agency that has enough logistics to handle any scandal of this magnitude.  I couldn't imagine if this thing happened while she is still with her former agency.    Park Seo Joon in a newly established agency by his manager which I think he co-owned.  You think his manager doesn't know anything about his private life???? Oh come on hehehe.   I don't think PSJ received the offer just this year....so they have the backing of these people.

 

After 3 years of dating.... there's no way to go except marriage.  Now I am beginning to be delusional hahahaha

 

Let's be delusional together :joy:

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Other than over seas trip, we can also look at simpler ways celebs meetup... Friends private party, a Private villa or guest house that no one knows about... There are so many days in a month where we have no clue what our favorite celebs are upto.. So they definitely were meeting up more than a few times a year. I'm sure a few close friends of their do know about then and would have helped them meet up if required. But since they were never spotted in public by anyone, looks like they spend a lot of time together indoors. (LYJ hotel room wink). And when they wanted to do something outdoor, they would travel over seas

 

Why do i have this wierd feeling that PSJ practiced his english with PMY before Youn's kitchen :)

  • Like 6
  • LOL 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Other than over seas trip, we can also look at simpler ways celebs meetup... Friends private party, a Private villa or guest house that no one knows about... There are so many days in a month where we have no clue what our favorite celebs are upto.. So they definitely were meeting up more than a few times a year. I'm sure a few close friends of their do know about then and would have helped them meet up if required. But since they were never spotted in public by anyone, looks like they spend a lot of time together indoors. (LYJ hotel room wink). And when they wanted to do something outdoor, they would travel over seas

 

Why do i have this wierd feeling that PSJ practiced his english with PMY before Youn's kitchen :)

 

 

A Korean said that one of her friends said sometime ago seeing them in a hair salon together. She did not think about it much and only remembered it when the news broke out.  

  • Like 21
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

 

 

A Korean said that one of her friends said sometime ago seeing them in a hair salon together. She did not think about it much and only remembered it when the news broke out.  

Oh yeah, I remember reading that here. Maybe they have decided to take the next step... 

 

Especially if Mr. Park is publicly declaring his love by wearing Tshirts and uploading them on insta

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Remember when we were discussing here when some fans said they have a hunch that PMY has a boyfriend then our argument was that how can she kiss PSJ like that if she has a secret boyfriend as in its doubtful that PD requires her to open her mouth while kissing.:lol:

 

Now we all know why, because PSJ himself is her secret boyfriend :lol:

 

it is easier to have a secret relationship when they live near each other. No matter how busy you are, you can just drop by your "neighbor" 's house after work. ;)

 

 

When I started shipping them, I checked her instagram and saw she went on a japan trip during new year of 2018. I was like ‘oh no, she has a bf’ cuz couples do travel during NY holiday. Then I found out it was just a family trip. I took a sigh of relief and told myself maybe she’s still single LOL.

 

And after that, I was more and more convinced that PP have feelings for each other and had strong faith that they would date officially after the drama.

 

But BAM it was revealed that they’ve been dating for three years. MIND-BLOWING PLOT TWIST THAN ANY KDRAMA OUT THERE :D 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 19
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...