Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Maybe PSJ is just waiting for his manager's new management to be stable then maybe he’s ready to finally announced that he is in a relationship with PMY. HEHEHEHE. Maybe he is also a co owner of that management. Hehehe. Delululu only. But maybe. :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

I hope MBC will not become too nosy. They just apologized to Hye Kyo for what they did investigating Bali trip. I wish to spare ParkPark that. They are not ready yet to marry. Give it a year hahaha  

• Like 10
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 4

Omg! Please don't bother our PPC yet!! Let them be!! Chebal! Give them privacy it’s too early for them to do that to our PPC. kkeojyeo mbc news! What if they break up because of that i will kill them! :rage:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Wow even on the news. Mbc did it again, being annoyingly nosy, after what they did to SongSong. Seems like the media wont easily let them be despite the denial. I’m afraid they will be closely followed by paparazzi from now on. Please stay strong. Songsong survived through the media turmoil back then so ParkPark should too I hope. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

trans~: PSJ is in the palm of PMY's hand.gif

There are many pages later btw thanks :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Is it possible that PPC agency file a complaint and sue the irresponsible fans or network like MBC for creating a fake news... I think SHK agency sue some fans and she wins the case...correct me if I am wrong 

Ofcourse we're not included because we are claiming that we are all just delusional! :lol:

• Like 5

The media need to leave them

alone please! But if 3 year dating rumor is true , I think they are strong enough to weather it.  LYJ/PSJ will protect her forever. Damn MBC, when did you turn worse than Dispatch 

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, phantom997 said:

There are many pages later btw thanks :blush:

Hope Park Min Young will not be affected by this.... and I really hope  this does not mean that she is taking advantage of him.  Goodness this is getting bigger.  

4 minutes ago, yujien said:

Is it possible that PPC agency file a complaint and sue the irresponsible fans or network like MBC for creating a fake news... I think SHK agency sue some fans and she wins the case...correct me if I am wrong 

Ofcourse we're not included because we are claiming that we are all just delusional! :lol:

I think those fans who are posting in IG should stop now.....but apparently they look happy with this.  Are we sure they are real Park Park supporters and not haters posing as fans?

• Like 7

@phantom997 May I suggest you delete this IG post - not worth translating just a bunch of ahjussi  being typical ahjussi. But it's up to you. Not trying to be rude here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, yujien said:

In SongSong’s case, mbc sent reporters to the resort where they stayed in Bali and recorded the staff confirm SongSong’s presence there without their consent but at the end they didn’t get sued. In this case, all the photos are public and we all know the news are not fake lol, just excessively nosy so mbc will be fine, again.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

In SongSong’s case, mbc sent reporters to the resort where they stayed in Bali and recorded the staff confirm SongSong’s presence there without their consent but at the end they didn’t get sued. In this case, all the photos are public and we all know the news are not fake lol, just excessively nosy so mbc will be fine, again.

I think it is the IG posts of some people claiming to be fans that has become out of control.  They seem to be enjoying it too much without thinking of the possible backlash of what they are doing to the 2.  Well anyway,  media are always there to pick up any juicy news and sadly at the moment this is the biggest news.  

Aigoo the price of Love...what can you do Park Seo Joon is so in love that he wants her to be by his side

for 4 straight months (delulu mode again:heart:).... like what VP Lee said.... what am I thinking when he hired Miso as his secretary to keep her by his side....awwwww

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, MillyR said:

@phantom997 May I suggest you delete this IG post - not worth translating just a bunch of ahjussi  being typical ahjussi. But it's up to you. Not trying to be rude here.

Oh thank you for telling me.

• Like 3

I think these two just wanted to spend a lot of time together so they decided to work together. They did not expect their chemistry would be out of charts that fans started all the delulu investigations and picked up by media who made inquiries on "close sources" 

• Like 12

Can someone tell the ig shipper to keep it low and let them be? They making it worst for PPC and also their posts are cringy and worthless sometime. They have to tone a little bit down . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I think these two just wanted to spend a lot of time together so they decided to work together. They did not expect their chemistry would be out of charts that fans started all the delulu investigations and picked up by media who made inquiries on "close sources" 

Precisely.... these 2 are so in love.... do I sound logical or delusional....waaahhhh it seems there is a super thin line that separates these 2 states of mind in my case:scream:

• Like 4