[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

52 minutes ago, baby.hae said:

I was the person who didnt believe they already dated for 3 years (I was believe they in love during the drama, but didnt expect 3 years of dating) but after look out for more evidences. .yes I trully believe now they dated for long time ago. I find it really amazing they keep it lowkey and avoided all paparazis, and still going strong for 3 years. They already paired with many handsome/pretty co-stars but they are still together.

I totally have a huge respect for psj, he denied it first and really fast, pmy agency just need to follow his statement, in the last netizenbuzz article he got a lot of hate for this but I find him really amazing and a real man to protect pmy like that

Seeing bts and drama, they look really in love with each other. .3 years is not short, yet they still look like they just dated and still really lovely. Remember when dispatch refused to release songsong couple photos? They said songsong are really serious about marriage and dispatch didnt want to bother them by released their photos, they released it after songsong wedding news. .and now dispatch is really quiet about parkpark. I'm sure they already know, I hope this is really good sign that parkpark is really serious and ready for marriage. I cant wait to see their wedding news soon

It's a lil bit late but congratulation to us lol. Parkpark really dated and in love with each other. No wonder I'm really attracted to this couple and there is something suspicious about them. I'm really hoping the best for them!

I find the 3 years dating absurd too when I first saw the news but then now I believe it due to several "coincidences" :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

13 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I find the 3 years dating absurd too when I first saw the news but then now I believe it due to several "coincidences" :lol:

The first shock that I got was during their viki interview .... I have been a fan of Park Min Young since SKKS......I kept asking myself is this really PMY?  She always maintains a professional distance from her onscreen partners but not with PSJ. I just brushed it off and thought maybe they must have developed certain closeness while preparing for the drama but still my mind cannot handle the closeness lol.

My next was when we were having fun comparing their IG accounts..... I thought something is not right here especially when I came to the year 2015 the year they both had their respective dogs.... I stopped cause I'd go crazy.  It seems so impossible at that time.... I thought she could probably be dating someone she has worked with in the past but not PSJ.

So when the dating scandal was reported..... I was so furious and thought this is so irresponsible ....but now everything is just water under the bridge.

I just wish for them to be happy and live a peaceful life

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, tan10can said:

I give you more delulu.....Maybe they will use the prop for a real wedding on Aug 26. Can someone check if the Hotel is booked again for a ParkPark wedding:lol:

The drama is probably their wedding rehearsal hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

Instagram seems to have become one mess. In the hope of finding clues, shippers are just matching shoes and flowers!!! 

Both PSJ and PMYs insta feeds are filled with shippers asking about their dating status and commenting on images from 2015 and 16.

What shippers dont understand is that if they were really dating all this time, they were really good at hiding it and we are not miraculously going to find clues just because we want to. They totally ignored each other at the AAA, and fooled every body around. If it wasn't for wwwsk we wouldn't have even had a clue about them. 

Sorry had to rant after visiting insta. But found one gold mine of a pic. 

Saw someone see a woman's reflection in his pic from HK.. Please let me know if i can share that here? 

Else i will delete this above para as well :)

Lol, i am contradicting myself in the post :p 

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

Well I think he had to wait for her after the event is over, he needs to cover up that dress. He must have think I must be crazy to let her dress in that low cut dress and how she keeps on shifting and pulling it in front of him.  LOL my mind is going perverting again.... LMAO

• Like 2
  • LOL 16

46 minutes ago, chijietilgob said:

oh PMY said that too? Which interview and when? :open_mouth:

OK this is the video where she said she wants to fall madly in love but not be caught.  Park Min Young always gives a very interesting interview.  This was in 2015 during the airing of Healer

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

It is normal that Nosy media ask the other cast. Like ONew of Shinee who as in DOTS told media he did not realize SongSong were dating and he was very surprised like everyone else of the wedding announcement. 

The villain for DOTS David Lee was also asked and he also said he really had no idea because SSC acted normally on set.

Yeah , since Changsung is one of the cast who close with PSJ before drama. I think it's normal for media or shipper to trying to find evidence or anything like SSC shipper before.

But in the end shipper just there to support them, if PSJ and PMY really end up together it means shipper happiness. Shipper will stop if one of them married with other people. 

So in my opinion, is not shipper fault if they're always support them and always wish for PSJ and PMY happiness right? 

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, tan10can said:

Well I think he had to wait for her after the event is over, he needs to cover up that dress. He must have think I must be crazy to let her dress in that low cut dress and how she keeps on shifting and pulling it in front of him.  LOL my mind is going perverting again.... LMAO

Hahaha seriously if they are really a couple I guess Mr Park will not/cannot influence Ms Park fashion's attire :) I have a strong feel Mr Park is sort of listen to Ms Park more as he dotes her alot :) 

We can carry on delu together :lol: anyway the whole PARK PARK shippers are crazy happy regardless they denied we don't believe :P

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

11 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Instagram seems to have become one mess. In the hope of finding clues, shippers are just matching shoes and flowers!!! 

Both PSJ and PMYs insta feeds are filled with shippers asking about their dating status and commenting on images from 2015 and 16.

What shippers dont understand is that if they were really dating all this time, they were really good at hiding it and we are not miraculously going to find clues just because we want to. They totally ignored each other at the AAA, and fooled every body around. If it wasn't for wwwsk we wouldn't have even had a clue about them. 

Sorry had to rant after visiting insta. But found one gold mine of a pic. 

Saw someone see a woman's reflection in his pic from HK.. Please let me know if i can share that here? 

Else i will delete this above para as well :)

Lol, i am contradicting myself in the post :p 

i just came back from the supposedly post and oooohhhhhhhhhh i kinda saw it :ph34r:

• Like 6

On Leon and Simba - I guess they were twins born September 22, 2015 and so cute how PSJ always bring Simba to WWWSK to see his mommy  :D

What if, ParkPark will no longer have that grand wedding they already had one in the drama so in real life, they will just go to Las Vegas and wed their secretly and have it registered in Korea. And their admission to the public will not be for a wedding soon but that they are already married. :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 16

29 minutes ago, saved2K said:

OK this is the video where she said she wants to fall madly in love but not be caught.  Park Min Young always gives a very interesting interview.  This was in 2015 during the airing of Healer

Thank you for the answer! :) But i thought from last year interview like @MeritaG said. Lol.

17 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

On Leon and Simba - I guess they were twins born September 22, 2015 and so cute how PSJ always bring Simba to WWWSK to see his mommy  :D

What if, ParkPark will no longer have that grand wedding they already had one in the drama so in real life, they will just go to Las Vegas and wed their secretly and have it registered in Korea. And their admission to the public will not be for a wedding soon but that they are already married. :lol:

HUAHAHAHAHA I LIKE YOUR DELULU SO MUUUCH!! :joy: keep it up!! Lol

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote vids
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, MeritaG said:

Kim Tae Ri was the actress that PMY was talking to while the AAA ended. Then she walked with her leaving PSJ a bit far behind. 

Swipe to d left 4 2nd  vid..she's walking along side jun yeol..tis vid already edit..d one 1 saw was frm ori psj fan cam . While psj taking selfie jun yeol walking 2wards pmy n at d same time kim tae ri left..as u can see at d 2nd vid pmy already walking side by side with jun yeol n partially seen psj bhind cathing up but he's 2 late tho :-)

• Like 6

@Juliyana Samad If you watch carefully, PMY is walking side by side with kim tae ri, a bit far from PSJ. Look at her sexy back. The one with RJY is not her. :)

I came back from IG and watch one clip from WWWSK press conference. I'm amazed how PSJ and PMY are very comfortable to each other in front of the journalists. I'm sure so many people were there. They way the act, they way she grabs his arm and lean on him. I can't believe their first meeting was just at script reading. :D

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Yes in Korea couples are already considered married by registering it in marriage registry. Ceremony for them is only for formality. :lol: 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1