Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

This is the first time for me, to order the dvd's. I went into the cafe website that's posted but everything is in korean.  I do not know how to navigate and get information. Tried google translate not working on that page. Most important thing is how much and how to how to order. Help please.  Thank you.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys have you seen some ig post from other PPC shipper it’s very cringy because they force to connect everything even if they’re not even really connected. Awww. Hehehehehehe. Sorry but sometimes it is just too much. I love PPC but can we tone it down a little bit. Hehehehe. Let’s make a subtle approach for our OTP. we need to be finesse shippers. Hehehehehee. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I highly doubt there will be questions regarding their relationship, there is always pre-approved questions that media gives their agency in which the agency will go over it and highlight which ones their client will answer. Since this a drama focused media session, there will be regulations put in place so anything that has to do with their personal lives will either be cut or prohibited to ask. If this was a Press Conference, then maybe but even so the chances of them being asked is extremely unlikely and even then PC's are done in a way where certain topics are off limits. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

even if they will directly say No we are not dating I will still continue to be delulu because

 

 

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS :lol:

Ever since the drama ended, my delulu and their actions has been having a very loud drunk conversation, at the top of their lungs..so all they will be hearing  from that statement is probably "Mumble mumble mumble mumble dating"

  • Like 6
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tan10can said:

This is the first time for me, to order the dvd's. I went into the cafe website that's posted but everything is in korean.  I do not know how to navigate and get information. Tried google translate not working on that page. Most important thing is how much and how to how to order. Help please.  Thank you.

go to http://m.cafe.daum.net/secretaryKimDVD?nil=cafes and click [Pre-order] Blu-ray or [Pre-order] DVD

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Guys have you seen some ig post from other PPC shipper it’s very cringy because they force to connect everything even if they’re not even really connected. Awww. Hehehehehehe. Sorry but sometimes it is just too much. I love PPC but can we tone it down a little bit. Hehehehe. Let’s make a subtle approach for our OTP. we need to be finesse shippers. Hehehehehee. 

 

I distant myself from IG these days and focus on this forum only cuz I know most of you will bring what is considered important here :) 

 

It cringes to see those far-fetched connection but it annoys the hell out of me to see the fanwar between ships. Some shippers are so immature and irresponsible by tagging the other actress to respond to the other ship tagging MY in their posts. And when I politely suggested them remove the tag and not drag anyone into this mess, they said no and blocked me immediately. LOL I should've unfollowed that toxic account long ago.

 

BTW, I think we won't get any questions about their relationship cuz her agency will never allow such questions, but still excited to see MY and her beautiful smile. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

August 18, 2015 PSJ posted hi at almost midnight

 

August 19, 2015 PMY posted Hi There

 

Sept 22, 2015 - birthday of Leon

 

I think Simba has the same birthday :lol:

 

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

I highly doubt there will be questions regarding their relationship, there is always pre-approved questions that media qives their agency in which the agency will go over it and highlight which ones their client will answer. Since this a drama focused media session, there will be regulations put in place so anything that has to do with their personal lives will either be cut or prohibited to ask. If this was a Press Conference, then maybe but even so the chances of them being asked is extremely unlikely and even then PC's are done in a way where certain topics are off limits. 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

By the way, I stumbled upon one of his stylists post regarding her time with him on WWWSK, and how she misses him but she will see him in two weeks at the airport. Please don't ask what the stylist is cause im refusing to give more information than this. 

 

 

donT tHey Ask interestiNg  Korean thingS anymore? i am Frankly Over it, and Really done wiTH Everything rIght Now ...FOr now.

just kidding. :D.

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

 

I distant myself from IG these days and focus on this forum only cuz I know most of you will bring what is considered important here :) 

 

It cringes to see those far-fetched connection but it annoys the hell out of me to see the fanwar between ships. Some shippers are so immature and irresponsible by tagging the other actress to respond to the other ship tagging MY in their posts. And when I politely suggested them remove the tag and not drag anyone into this mess, they said no and blocked me immediately. LOL I should've unfollowed that toxic account long ago.

 

BTW, I think we won't get any questions about their relationship cuz her agency will never allow such questions, but still excited to see MY and her beautiful smile. 

Yeah some tags PMY and PSJ it’s so embarrassing though. Hahahahahaha. Just let them be and true it also cause fan wars. Hehehehehe. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

August 18, 2015 PSJ posted hi at almost midnight

 

August 19, 2015 PMY posted Hi There

 

Sept 22, 2015 - birthday of Leon

 

I think Simba has the same birthday :lol:

 

 

Lol :) while other OTPs have couple rings and couple T shirts, Our OTP have Couple Dogs :joy: Now i know why PSJ is always with Simba even brings him to photoshoots :) awwww, 

(Delusional here :) pls dont take this seriously)

 

Park Seo Joon’s interview (Oct. 2017)

I found this interview on instagram. It was originally shared by a fan shipping PSJ with someone else so I am not posting the video here... but this is what he said when asked about his ideal girl. His description is almost exactly PMY and this was right after FFMY in Oct .... so looks like they never really broke up :) Also, in the video, he seemed more confident about what he was saying like he already met someone like this... else why would be mention "jjongal jjongal" :) 

FYI: Apparently "jjongal jjongal"  in korean means someone who chatters and mutters to themselves :) in a cute way
.
"The conversation is more important than age for me. And the mental age must be similar. I observe more the nature (character) of a girl. I have an unfriendly nature so I don't speak much with close people because we know each other's thoughts. So a girl who is an opposite of me having a lot of aegyo and chatting a lot alone "jjongal jjongal" is good for me." - Park Seo Joon 

 

Someone is stressing that age is not a priority :) 

  • Like 16
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 00runa said:

i feel bad for chansung too :( he should not have been questioned about this tho 

Chansung "Park seojoon x park minyoung dating relationship? i didn't feel that way"

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003293197&lfrom=twitter

 

 

It is normal that Nosy media ask the other cast. Like ONew of Shinee who as in DOTS told media he did not realize SongSong were dating and he was very surprised like everyone else of the wedding announcement. 

 

The villain for DOTS David Lee was also asked and he also said he really had no idea because SSC acted normally on set. 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

 

 

It is normal that Nosy media ask the other cast. Like ONew of Shinee who as in DOTS told media he did not realize SongSong were dating and he was very surprised like everyone else of the wedding announcement. 

 

The villain for DOTS David Lee was also asked and he also said he really had no idea because SSC acted normally on set. 

 

The media is hungry for any sort of titbit. I do not think they would have made their relationship public on set. They refused to even look at each other at the AAA, so no way are they going to act like a couple on set. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IG is definitely so cringe worthy. Some of these netizens have no shame whatsoever.  I think for verified accounts, they can turn off notifications and direct messages so hopefully PMY isn’t bombarded with notifications.

 

Poor Chansung, I don’t think he even had much screen time with them together? 

 

I love it. @parkparkloveu “simba’s mom”. And forgive me for my lack of brain cells, how is Leon and Simba related? Is it because “Leon” is Lion in Spanish? And of course I know who Simba is 

  • Like 7
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dramamilftx said:

IG is definitely so cringe worthy. Some of these netizens have no shame whatsoever.  I think for verified accounts, they can turn off notifications and direct messages so hopefully PMY isn’t bombarded with notifications.

 

Poor Chansung, I don’t think he even had much screen time with them together? 

 

I love it. @parkparkloveu “simba’s mom”. And forgive me for my lack of brain cells, how is Leon and Simba related? Is it because “Leon” is Lion in Spanish? And of course I know who Simba is 

 

 

Yes Leon is Lion in Spanish. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PPC also reminds me of Weightlifting fairy couple. NamLee couple felt so real in that drama and it turns out that they have real feelings for each other. HEhehehehehehehee. :lol:

52 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

:joy:

 

 

Omomomomo omo! That’s suspicious right there! Did he brought simba in FFMY photoshop too? 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am actually going through IG now and always wondered what the big deal with the yeezy post was and now I finally get it. I am a delusional but very slow shipper. If love doesn’t hit me smack in the face, I wouldn’t even know it.  But those orange yeezys DO look like they would be too small for PSJ! 

 

@parkparkloveu thank you for the clarification! That’s so cute how they have the same breed with “similar” names.   This couple has wayyyy too many similar things! Can it really be “serendipity” anymore?

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

PPC also reminds me of Weightlifting fairy couple. NamLee couple felt so real in that drama and it turns out that they have real feelings for each other. HEhehehehehehehee. :lol:

 

 

The difference was that NamLee were long time friends when they did the drama while our ParkPark were long time secret lovers when they did a drama :joy:

 

NamLee is like MinMin more tho long time friends when they did a drama then developed from there and there are theories that the announced break up was fake :lol:

 

 

---

 

I did not notice PSJ bringing Simba in FFMW photoshoots. He started posting many pics of Simba WWWSK time always with him ;)

 

I heard he had old posts of Simba deleted hmmm was it when he accepted WWWSK and he was conscious fans will make connection? :D

 

 

 

  • Like 6
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...