[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

it was really very reckless for that person to post all those coincidence and to connect it as basis for "dating"

look how everything came to be :mellow:

although i do find it interesting these coincidences, they may it just be purely that unless they both are hiding something.

if these are in fact "just" coincidences, i would find it rather lovely how "fate" connected them and how compatible they both are.

it's not everyday you see coincidences between two people.

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

The difference was that NamLee were long time friends when they did the drama while our ParkPark were long time secret lovers when they did a drama :joy:

NamLee is like MinMin more tho long time friends when they did a drama then developed from there and there are theories that the announced break up was fake :lol:

---

I did not notice PSJ bringing Simba in FFMW photoshoots. He started posting many pics of Simba WWWSK time always with him ;)

I heard he had old posts of Simba deleted hmmm was it when he accepted WWWSK and he was conscious fans will make connection? :D

I agree @parkparkloveu NamLee were very chummy with each other even in the BTS and gave out BFF vibes while with ParkPark, they were more cautious although there were signs that said otherwise. My particular favourites would have to be the secret glances - as if  they were sharing a private joke - during the media interviews and the humming of songs in the BTS (for example Cranberries's Ode to my Family) and during the hospital scene - like a running joke they share. PSJ also teases PMY a lot and say stuff which you would not say to an actress if you don't know her well. It was the teasing that made me suspicious and have me think that they could have known each other for a while, although then i was not sure if it came from a romantic nature or not..

I don't watch the bts of his other shows apart from FFMY. Although i know he is friendly with some of them, does he tease his other co-stars this much as well?

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

and isn't our otp A LonG TiME ColLeaGUeS as well? 

pffftttt no matter how many times ive heard about this statement it still sounds funny, tho it's true. i admit. :lol:

hehehe, according to PSJ they met several times at brand events and functions :) 

According to her rep (I think), they met at the script reading

:joy:

And people wonder why we dont believe their denial ??:P

• Like 6
  • LOL 10

No worries if ppc co-stars denying about them dating b'cuz 1st they don't have the right nor in a position to answer. 2nd no worries as well even ppc denying it too b'cuz they need to stick onto what their agencies statement. Just continue sailing this ship and being delulu until both not married to others :joy:

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

33 minutes ago, Juliyana Samad said:

U can see earlier at tis vid LJK gave speech first n while giving speech the cameraman suddenly put pmy on spotlight my delulu mind said  Wat d he** psj must boiling with jealously inside out watching dat .dats y his xpression seemed a bit annoyed when answering the mc question on contray u can c ljk face innocently smiling n relax .  A few dys back i saw on ig some1 post a fan cam of psj n pmy leaving their table after AAA2017 finished. Really regret not 2saved dat. Tis fan cam vid showed pmy ready to leaved but having a small chat with sum1 while psj at her back also standing pretending (in my delulu mind ) 2tuck his shirt in n seems waiting 4 pmy finish chatting. Out of the blue sum1 came to psj n taking selfie n at same time pmy already walked away with jun yeol(mayb) leaving psj bhind. after taking selfie psj quickly walked chasing pmy frm bhind n slow his paced when approching pmy n jun yeol ..he seem dissappointed pmy already walked bside some1else ..at tis point i was laughing n xcited at same time.

Kim Tae Ri was the actress that PMY was talking to while the AAA ended. Then she walked with her leaving PSJ a bit far behind. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

I was looking through some old posts and finally found that PSJ deleted his insta posts during the Chinese New Year (Feb first week??)

If I am not mistaken PMY was offered the role of WWWSK during that time. If the media covered this in Feb, pretty sure she and her agent might have been offered the role late Jan. :D 

And on Valentine's day 2018, he shared a pic of a dog. The Pic was clicked during his time in Spain (youns kitchen)... but this pic baffled a lot of people... like, why a pic of a dog on Valentine 's day.... 

I feel like I am connecting dots that are not there... Maybe I am being too delusional. :( 

I am sorry if I crash your delulu mind.... But this is some information that may help to create a more rational delulu.:tounge_wink:

As far as I read from the article, PSJ returned to Korea from Spain from Youn's Kitchen on 5 December 2017 after spending two weeks shooting for Youn's Kitchen in Spain. The airing of the Youn's Kitchen Season 2 was started on 5 Jan 2018. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, zsakikyo06 said:

No worries if ppc co-stars denying about them dating b'cuz 1st they don't have the right nor in a position to answer. 2nd no worries as well even ppc denying it too b'cuz they need to stick onto what their agencies statement. Just continue sailing this ship and being delulu until both not married to others :joy:

I think in the previous interviews (last year?), both of them (PSJ and PMY) prefers to hide it before public if they are dating. So, we can't blame them, if they deny the dating rumour with who ever they are dating. :joy:

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, Juliyana Samad said:

U can see earlier at tis vid LJK gave speech first n while giving speech the cameraman suddenly put pmy on spotlight my delulu mind said  Wat d he** psj must boiling with jealously inside out watching dat .dats y his xpression seemed a bit annoyed when answering the mc question on contray u can c ljk face innocently smiling n relax .  A few dys back i saw on ig some1 post a fan cam of psj n pmy leaving their table after AAA2017 finished. Really regret not 2saved dat. Tis fan cam vid showed pmy ready to leaved but having a small chat with sum1 while psj at her back also standing pretending (in my delulu mind ) 2tuck his shirt in n seems waiting 4 pmy finish chatting. Out of the blue sum1 came to psj n taking selfie n at same time pmy already walked away with jun yeol(mayb) leaving psj bhind. after taking selfie psj quickly walked chasing pmy frm bhind n slow his paced when approching pmy n jun yeol ..he seem dissappointed pmy already walked bside some1else ..at tis point i was laughing n xcited at same time.

LOL it was not Park Min Young infront of him, Park Min Young was chatting with Kim Hee Sun I think and left together.  Park Seo Joon almost tripped in hurry to follow them but a couple was infront of him hahahaha.  That was Epic..... it didn't make sense to us at that time why he wasn't leaving yet when almost everyone was starting to leave.  Now we understand :blush:

4 minutes ago, dramamilftx said:

a Picture together at the wrap up party? 

ctto. 

That was photoshopped.  Park Min Young was the lady in white seated infront of him beside director Park hehehehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

51 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

I was looking through some old posts and finally found that PSJ deleted his insta posts during the Chinese New Year (Feb first week??)

If I am not mistaken PMY was offered the role of WWWSK during that time. If the media covered this in Feb, pretty sure she and her agent might have been offered the role late Jan. :D 

And on Valentine's day 2018, he shared a pic of a dog. The Pic was clicked during his time in Spain (youns kitchen)... but this pic baffled a lot of people... like, why a pic of a dog on Valentine 's day.... 

I feel like I am connecting dots that are not there... Maybe I am being too delusional. :( 

Actually you are not connecting dots.....you are connecting dogs hahahaha.

I think their dogs are of the same age....must have come from the same mom

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Juliyana Samad said:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

I think in the previous interviews (last year?), both of them (PSJ and PMY) prefers to hide it before public if they are dating. So, we can't blame them, if they deny the dating rumour with who ever they are dating. :joy:

oh PMY said that too? Which interview and when? :open_mouth:

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

hehehe, according to PSJ they met several times at brand events and functions :) 

According to her rep (I think), they met at the script reading

:joy:

And people wonder why we dont believe their denial ??:P

This is so funny..... According to PSJ's reps they were just close colleagues but according to PMY's rep they were just acquaintance....it's like ok you denied me.... I'll deny you more hahaha.    Tsk tsk.... PSJ will go ballistic if PMY will suddenly drop a bomb with a statement I don't plan to marry a showbiz guy cause it's too complicated.

• Like 2
  • LOL 21

7 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Actually you are not connecting dots.....you are connecting dogs hahahaha.

I think their dogs are of the same age....must have come from the same mom

Hahaha my delu... could the dogs be twins?

And guess by now the dispatch is firmed on the relationship and they are probably holding onto it, I wonder they will only release after PSJ's new movie probably :)

• Like 9
  • LOL 4