[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, ParkparkCoupleForever said:

We Parkpark shippers are still going strong ♡

Ofcourse. We are still going strong until wedding bell ringing. Even it will take 2 or 3 years again maybe :sweatingbullets: they still busy this year n maybe next year too..

• Thanks 1

With their almost non-stop busy schedules, I’m concerned about their safety and good health amidst this COVID-19 pandemic. 

Praying for protection over our beloved PMY & PSJ, and over all of us throughout the world. 

• Like 5

The BTS of wooga coffee truck sent to BTS V :D

Awww he said they are like a family cos they fit well with each other. That's why they are Wooga 우. 가. - 우리 가족=we are family (correct me if I'm wrong :P @twoparkcouple

And he wanted a coffee truck too cos JK got one from Jingoo haha. 

You got it boy, your hyungs are so sweet! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I think all of us will be able to relate to this video! they watch both ribbon and bed scenes. Omg it reminded me of when I first watched those scenes too! :lol: The conflict of admiring both PMY/PSJ :wub:
Eng/Indo subs available too.

• LOL 5

18 hours ago, Amazinggg said:

Ofcourse. We are still going strong until wedding bell ringing. Even it will take 2 or 3 years again maybe :sweatingbullets: they still busy this year n maybe next year too..

I just recently got hooked to kdramas, in fact this year only. Is this true that a lot of fans won't ship their OTP anymore once they do get married? If their relationship is real and they do get married i still think I would follow them.

11 hours ago, suie said:

I think all of us will be able to relate to this video! they watch both ribbon and bed scenes. Omg it reminded me of when I first watched those scenes too! :lol: The conflict of admiring both PMY/PSJ :wub:
Eng/Indo subs available too.

Girl in black: What does it feel to kiss PSJ?

Me: SAME GURL I WONDER TOO GURL

• LOL 3

14 hours ago, suie said:

The conflict of admiring both PMY/PSJ

but let the records show... this video proves that PMY is the bomb! her 2 dramas are featured... and she made out with 3 of the guys shown here. And how much this girls would like to be in her place ! LOL!

But PSJ... wooo! the ultimate seducer! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Hello all! I'm a newbie here. I really enjoying read all the things here and make me feel that my ship still sailing hehehe. Since wwwsk aired on tv, I already fall in love with PPC. And it was like a dream when I heard their dating news. Well, the most unexpected was they have been dating for 3 years according that newspaper. And eventho they keep denying, I still believe that their love is in the air. 

Then I found you all, and I feel so happy that Im not alone on this ship haha

But I want to ask your advice here, I have friends that always told me that Psj is in love with his recent co start ( I wont insert her name) and they force me to watch IC bts to see their sweet moments. All I found, nothing. Nothing special. But they say I'm too delutional cause I cant see the love between psj and her:/// am i? But all i can see that he just trying being nice. And now they also said that Psj doing the same with his another co start in FFMW://// that they said psj also in love with her. It looks like psj so easy to in love with his co start. But they never mention Pmy. They also said that psj and pmy just too flat. Then tell me how should I do to facing these kinds of people?:") 

1 hour ago, Bebeluv27 said:

Hello all! I'm a newbie here. I really enjoying read all the things here and make me feel that my ship still sailing hehehe. Since wwwsk aired on tv, I already fall in love with PPC. And it was like a dream when I heard their dating news. Well, the most unexpected was they have been dating for 3 years according that newspaper. And eventho they keep denying, I still believe that their love is in the air. 

But I want to ask your advice here, I have friends that always told me that Psj is in love with his recent co start ( I wont insert her name) and they force me to watch IC bts to see their sweet moments. All I found, nothing. Nothing special. But they say I'm too delutional cause I cant see the love between psj and her:/// am i? But all i can see that he just trying being nice. And now they also said that Psj doing the same with his another co start in FFMW://// that they said psj also in love with her. It looks like psj so easy to in love with his co start. But they never mention Pmy. They also said that psj and pmy just too flat. Then tell me how should I do to facing these kinds of people?:") 

Just say to them wait & See :lol:

7 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

i miss our couple, both of them haven’t updated for couple of days. 

PSJ following keep on increasing in IG, he had 12m followers now. That's almost double  of PMY. His number of followers drastically increased because of IC. 

My delulu guess would be they are enjoying time together before they go ahead again with their busy schedules, so no need to tease PPC fans at the moment. 

4 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

We have Record Parks for PSJ....

Is she gonna keep her MYlog name for her own Youtube account? 

Anyways... this will surely be fun! Cant wait!! :blush:

She now has 6.2m followers. I also can't wait, I hope there are eng subs hehe

4 hours ago, Bebeluv27 said:

Hlw all I m also long time ppc shipper. I m alwz following this n reading quietly n enjoying it. Same problem wid me also all are shipping him wid her n saying wid park min young there is no connection feeling bad .

@Bebeluv27 I think you don’t need advice on that, all you have to do is read everything (well, not really everything you can check page 1196) here and if it still bothers what your friends tell you maybe you can just analyze yourself if you’re truly a shipper of PPC or it is time for you to join your friends. 

• Awesome 1