[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

@leon_myboy - in your first post, you looked so wistfully out of the window, perhaps at a certain neighbour’s house 80m away. Then your other post, lying in bed looking lonely. I thought you perhaps were practising social distancing. But then your other posts had you having fun and smiling at your friends! Stay safe. 

Thanks @zashi23 &   @Flowerone96 !

• Like 1

On 4/10/2020 at 11:06 PM, Amazinggg said:
In this bts, skj tease pmy: do u wanna get married?

Pmy: he often ask that question.....

I thought it was in the script!

SKJ is such a cutie! He might have a deep liking for PMY.  Who wouldn’t!

She let him down so gently, by treating if as if He was joking with her. 

Sorry SKJ. She’s already accepted another proposal in 2018!  :love:

• Like 2

On 4/10/2020 at 8:21 AM, Bebeluv27 said:

Yeaaah I feel the same too. That's why I said he just being nice to anyone. No more. Haha but when he is with PMY, the vibe is different. He did few things like he never did before in front of his another co star. 

Yeah you are right. It made me confused why they keep saying I'm overreaction about PSJ and PMY while we know they played in the romance series. But with KDM? I ever think they just hate PMY thats why they support PSJ with anyone except MY. 

I’m a new PPC shipper. I watched IC before I watched WWWSK. I didn’t feel any romantic chemistry between KDM and PSJ at all. I fell in love with PSJ though that’s why I watched more of his dramas. Oh my! PPC chemistry is through the roof! 

• Awesome 1

On 4/11/2020 at 12:06 AM, Amazinggg said:

In this bts, skj tease pmy: do u wanna get married?

Pmy: he often ask that question.....

translation is wrong.

he says "would you marry me?"(yup it's his adlibs) 

so pmy says "he said it even when we filmed full shots(of the scene)"

and welcome newbies..:heart::kiss_wink:

please please don't mention other ships and other actors&actress.

this is the place for our lovely parkpark couple.:)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/11/2020 at 10:27 PM, ParkparkCoupleForever said:

Guys is it true that park seo joon admitted himself that the actress he wants to pair in the drama is the young actress kim so hyun?

no. it's not true and fake news. psj didn't say like that and even hasn't ever mentioned her name. i think it's her fans wishful thinking. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I must say the contrast between IFY and the new JTBC drama A world of the married couple is just unreal wow:o KNation’s new drama for sure.
How peaceful IFY makes you feel and then you get that drama making ya blood boil yet amazing and thrilling TV. JTBC really winning in the drama front this year :wub: PSJ/PMY chose well.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, cicagw557623 said:
On first slide If i'm not wrong some of fans mention pmy name,,or it's just my delulu, i replay for 5 times and i even try to hear it use earphone LOL :lol: i'm curious what is they are say 

not pmy name. fan is saying "the next player is Kang Min Hyuk". :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

not pmy name. fan is saying "the next player is Kang Min Hyuk". :lol:

Yeah, it's impossible they said pmy's name since mostly common people just know there is connection between ppc two years after ? -_-

Anyway, watching Busted 2, somehow I miss pmy with black hair like on season 1. I don't know but pmy looks bold and even sexier with black hair.  :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, endensia said:

Yeah, it's impossible they said pmy's name since mostly common people just know there is connection between ppc two years after ? -_-

Anyway, watching Busted 2, somehow I miss pmy with black hair like on season 1. I don't know but pmy looks bold and even sexier with black hair.  :wub:

Agree black hair is more fresh for her. :wub: