[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Spoiler

I scrolled through their timeline and they’re a HPL fan and KJW fan it seems .....hence the why they’re talking nonsense about PMY and younger male actors nonsense. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i know this is a happy place for PPC but i need to use this platform to reach out to pps and PMY fans.. please please guys if u hv twitter please report this acc.. dont respond to her, just report her.. report to namoo also. this is a defamation of character.. she called PMY dirty, cougar, cradle snatcher and many more. shame on her. 

credit to star_0304my and some twitter user.. 

Reveal hidden contents

url%5D

url%5D

url%5D

url%5D

ps i will delete this tomorrow to keep the good vibe in this thread. 

Crazy Kim jae uck fans :lol: they are realy to be haters cause pmy didn't give feed back on they are ship LOL that account change she/his account name before is 4rMP always leave bad comment on pmy drama promotion on twitter, envious because pmy co star is more handsome and young than kim jae uck after hpl? :D poor all of you 

• LOL 3

That account have beem badmouthing PMY since WWWSK.. coz PSJ is younger than PMY. 

She will supoort any drama of PMY as long as her lead is older than her.. hence she became kjw/labbit fan. But now that PMY is paired with a much younger actor.. she is at it again. Thats why PMY/PPC fans are just making fun of her crazy tweets... lol. They dont repky to her tweet.. they just talk about her craziness. 

I mean.. who does that?? I feel sorry and sad for her..  just report the account. But that person  will just keep making a new one and continue to bash PMY. 

Soo.. better not pay attention to that kind of person. She does not deserve the attention of social media coz she spreads negativity and hate .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

poor KJW to have this kind of fan.. shame on her. yes dont respond to her i jst wanna ask u guys to report her.. 

ps how can she be a fan of PMY (support her dramas and all) but at the same time spreads hate about her? this is the first time i ever heard something like this in my entire 30 yrs of living.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

maybe because fans who don't know it's wrap up celebration pics kept on commenting "happy birthday".:sweat_smile:

before deleting, she even changed the caption, writing "not my birthday. it's wrap up celebration".

Yep.. this could be the reason. I actuall saw a lot of Happy Birthday commebts in that post. And even some fans are correcting them... some reply with rude comments, such as.. "so what? Its my comment." -----like.. wtf? <_<

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

person who i really hate is that kind of ppl(?). if a female lead is older than a male lead, there are always ppl saying "i hate noona romance", "a woman must be younger than a man", "female lead looks too old"...blablaaaa

why a woman should be younger than a man? 

women also like young men!!!!!!

(even younger boy friend is the trend in Korea. my bf is 4 years younger than me.:rolleyes: i don't like older man.:joy:)

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 5

51 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

poor KJW to have this kind of fan.. shame on her. yes dont respond to her i jst wanna ask u guys to report her.. 

ps how can she be a fan of PMY (support her dramas and all) but at the same time spreads hate about her? this is the first time i ever heard something like this in my entire 30 yrs old of living.. 

Maybe basically they are some fans of junior actress who ever pair with pmy costar they like ,they are not pmy real fans. they are feel insecure pmy will be loved by young and TOP actors :lol:so many couples fans from pmy co star With other actress to be pmy haters cause pmy more cute than junior actress  and they always gave bad comments about surgery even pmy didn't did surgery she is still cute LOL..so many fake account on behalf of beans nowadays

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

That account have beem badmouthing PMY since WWWSK.. coz PSJ is younger than PMY. 

If I remember that account was used to be PMY-YWJ shipper, always badmouthing PPC since WWWSK, even until now. 

Now that account becomes KJW fans/shipper. If PMY has another oppa as her costar in the future, I'm sure that account will become that oppa fans too. -_-

It's never easy to be PPC shipper, right.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1