Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】


Recommended Posts

 Video ^^^^ PSJ/ABH phone call trans

 

PSJ - where are you right now?

ABH - I’m resting at Daebudo Island

PSJ - Ah really, you’re quite far away. It would have been good to see your face ~~~(meet up).

ABH - Then, in a bit I’ll call you. 
PSJ - oh, okay~~~

ABH - I’ll call you back first.

 

Woooow  PSJ and ABH are close. I was hoping they would be esp after HPL and PMY/ABH/PJJ friendship :wub:

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • zashi23

    2040

  • quietobserver

    1656

  • twoparkcouple

    1510

  • Matilda_Anne

    1370

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

11 minutes ago, suie said:

Woooow  PSJ and ABH are close. I was hoping they would be esp after HPL and PMY/ABH/PJJ friendship

 

Was that a woman's voice during their call? lol!

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

 

Was that a woman's voice during their call? lol!

Ohhhh I heard it!! :sweatingbullets: I wonder if it was a random meet up. I mean PSJ called kinda late which means they must hang out without notice often :wub: omggg delulu 

Link to post
Share on other sites

when i heard the woman's voice, i thought it's pmy's..:lol: is this just my delulu?lol....but the voice is similar with pmy's.:lol:

and abh said at the end "너한테 전화할게"(i will call just you) it mean psj is with another person abh knows. 

okay..i stop my delulu..:sweat_smile:

 

 

anyway, i really like that psj and abh became close friends.

ohh ppc have same good friends. Park jinjoo and Ahn Bohyun. hope they all will hang out together someday. :D

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah me too! It sounds like her.. even the way of talking.. i wasnt expecting to hear anyone talk other than ABH or PSJ.. but when that voice was heard. PMY is the 1st i thought of! :lol:

  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Omooo hahaha... Yeahh it sounds like her! In my delulu mind ppc were together n planning to ask ABH to join them:lol: that's why he asked where are you right now but since he was away then he call it for another time.. Maybe PJJ was there too? Who knows lol.. Sorry my delulu

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

when i heard the woman's voice, i thought it's pmy's..:lol: is this just my delulu?lol....but the voice is similar with pmy's.:lol:

and abh said at the end "너한테 전화할게"(i will call just you) it mean psj is with another person abh knows. 

okay..i stop my delulu..:sweat_smile:

 

 

anyway, i really like that psj and abh became close friends.

ohh ppc have same good friends. Park jinjoo and Ahn Bohyun. hope they all will hang out together someday. :D

Like in the BTS of IC they seem so professional and I didn’t expect this tbh ahaha however we really can’t decipher how close actors are just through BTS! PSJ calling ABH during off time exposes soo many things for our delulu :wub:

 

Also is it just me that only realised now PSJ lives with his parents? I didn’t know this :sweatingbullets:

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, suie said:

 

Also is it just me that only realised now PSJ lives with his parents? I didn’t know this :sweatingbullets:

 

hmm..it's weird. because psj solid fans said he lives alone. so this is why his wooga fam often have a gathering in his house. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

 

hmm..it's weird. because psj solid fans said he lives alone. so this is why his wooga fam often have a gathering in his house. 

Right?!! Maybe it’s a big place and parents don’t mind once in a while to have wooga fam. I was confused Cos I thought he lived alone too but I don’t think ABH would lie on TV like that. Or maybe he is to get Na rae off PSJ back  :sweatingbullets:

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, suie said:

Right?!! Maybe it’s a big place and parents don’t mind once in a while to have wooga fam. I was confused Cos I thought he lived alone too but I don’t think ABH would lie on TV like that. Or maybe he is to get Na rae off PSJ back  :sweatingbullets:

Or maybe.. technically he is telling the truth.lol. PSJs parents are living at his house at the moment. Like maybe because of the quarantine? Or maybe because PSJ is not always at his house because of IC and other commitments? 

But yeah.. even PSJ said in his past interviews that he lives alone. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zashi23 said:

Or maybe.. technically he is telling the truth.lol. PSJs parents are living at his house at the moment. Like maybe because of the quarantine? Or maybe because PSJ is not always at his house because of IC and other commitments? 

But yeah.. even PSJ said in his past interviews that he lives alone. 

Yess, it must be a recent change for sure 

Link to post
Share on other sites

We've always said they will be caught because of PMY's blabbermouth.

 

Yet as much as I want it to be her voice, I'm getting nervous :joy:

 

As I said over twitter, people can argue that it's not her voice per se, but to me it sounds like her speech pattern. I can't comprehend what the woman said, though. Did it sound Korean to you, @twoparkcouple

 

Anyway, speaking of speech patterns -- yes, people have respective speech patterns and you will get familiar with it the more you hear a person speak. Even actors have specific speech patterns even when their characters differ from the others. Son Ye Jin, for instance, her speech pattern is forever imprinted in my head because of her numerous movies that I've watched. PMY's (Korean) speech pattern is also something I'd recognize even when blindfolded. Her English, on the other hand, varies depending on who she's talking to. 

  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

PMY's (Korean) speech pattern is also something I'd recognize even when blindfolded. Her English, on the other hand, varies depending on who she's talking to. 

 

Yes, in my ears, PMY has unique and unusual speech pattern. But as much as I want that voice beside PSJ is hers and I'm happy to hear it, I don't want to take delulu. Just leave it like that. :D

 

And it's funny to see PPC shippers here and out there. Just like me, they want that voice is PMY's, but at the same time don't want to overboard about this thing. Some of them repeatedly said "It's not PMY, it's not PMY, but it's PMY, but it's not." :lol:

 

  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, endensia said:

 

Yes, in my ears, PMY has unique and unusual speech pattern. But as much as I want that voice beside PSJ is hers and I'm happy to hear it, I don't want to take delulu. Just leave it like that. :D

 

And it's funny to see PPC shippers here and out there. Just like me, they want that voice is PMY's, but at the same time don't want to overboard about this thing. Some of them repeatedly said "It's not PMY, it's not PMY, but it's PMY, but it's not." :lol:

 

 

And I love how people in soompi and twitter both want to believe it's her and then backpedal to say it's probably a delusion haha what a strong, strong ship we are. *pats everyone on the back* we all are trying to keep our delusions while keeping it in check, yup. I love you, guys. :joy:

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...