Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

With their almost non-stop busy schedules, I’m concerned about their safety and good health amidst this COVID-19 pandemic. 

Praying for protection over our beloved PMY & PSJ, and over all of us throughout the world. 

• Like 5

PSJ will be a narrator for JTBC's  program special about fighting Covid 19.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

The BTS of wooga coffee truck sent to BTS V :D

Awww he said they are like a family cos they fit well with each other. That's why they are Wooga 우. 가. - 우리 가족=we are family (correct me if I'm wrong :P @twoparkcouple

And he wanted a coffee truck too cos JK got one from Jingoo haha. 

You got it boy, your hyungs are so sweet! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I think all of us will be able to relate to this video! they watch both ribbon and bed scenes. Omg it reminded me of when I first watched those scenes too! :lol: The conflict of admiring both PMY/PSJ :wub:
Eng/Indo subs available too.

• LOL 5

18 hours ago, Amazinggg said:

Ofcourse. We are still going strong until wedding bell ringing. Even it will take 2 or 3 years again maybe :sweatingbullets: they still busy this year n maybe next year too..

I just recently got hooked to kdramas, in fact this year only. Is this true that a lot of fans won't ship their OTP anymore once they do get married? If their relationship is real and they do get married i still think I would follow them.

11 hours ago, suie said:

I think all of us will be able to relate to this video! they watch both ribbon and bed scenes. Omg it reminded me of when I first watched those scenes too! :lol: The conflict of admiring both PMY/PSJ :wub:
Eng/Indo subs available too.

Girl in black: What does it feel to kiss PSJ?

Me: SAME GURL I WONDER TOO GURL

• LOL 3

14 hours ago, suie said:

The conflict of admiring both PMY/PSJ

but let the records show... this video proves that PMY is the bomb! her 2 dramas are featured... and she made out with 3 of the guys shown here. And how much this girls would like to be in her place ! LOL!

But PSJ... wooo! the ultimate seducer! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Hello all! I'm a newbie here. I really enjoying read all the things here and make me feel that my ship still sailing hehehe. Since wwwsk aired on tv, I already fall in love with PPC. And it was like a dream when I heard their dating news. Well, the most unexpected was they have been dating for 3 years according that newspaper. And eventho they keep denying, I still believe that their love is in the air. 

Then I found you all, and I feel so happy that Im not alone on this ship haha

But I want to ask your advice here, I have friends that always told me that Psj is in love with his recent co start ( I wont insert her name) and they force me to watch IC bts to see their sweet moments. All I found, nothing. Nothing special. But they say I'm too delutional cause I cant see the love between psj and her:/// am i? But all i can see that he just trying being nice. And now they also said that Psj doing the same with his another co start in FFMW://// that they said psj also in love with her. It looks like psj so easy to in love with his co start. But they never mention Pmy. They also said that psj and pmy just too flat. Then tell me how should I do to facing these kinds of people?:") 

1 hour ago, Bebeluv27 said:

Hello all! I'm a newbie here. I really enjoying read all the things here and make me feel that my ship still sailing hehehe. Since wwwsk aired on tv, I already fall in love with PPC. And it was like a dream when I heard their dating news. Well, the most unexpected was they have been dating for 3 years according that newspaper. And eventho they keep denying, I still believe that their love is in the air. 

But I want to ask your advice here, I have friends that always told me that Psj is in love with his recent co start ( I wont insert her name) and they force me to watch IC bts to see their sweet moments. All I found, nothing. Nothing special. But they say I'm too delutional cause I cant see the love between psj and her:/// am i? But all i can see that he just trying being nice. And now they also said that Psj doing the same with his another co start in FFMW://// that they said psj also in love with her. It looks like psj so easy to in love with his co start. But they never mention Pmy. They also said that psj and pmy just too flat. Then tell me how should I do to facing these kinds of people?:") 

Just say to them wait & See :lol:

7 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

i miss our couple, both of them haven’t updated for couple of days. 

PSJ following keep on increasing in IG, he had 12m followers now. That's almost double  of PMY. His number of followers drastically increased because of IC. 

My delulu guess would be they are enjoying time together before they go ahead again with their busy schedules, so no need to tease PPC fans at the moment. 

We have Record Parks for PSJ....

Is she gonna keep her MYlog name for her own Youtube account? 

Anyways... this will surely be fun! Cant wait!! :blush:

• Love 3

4 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

We have Record Parks for PSJ....

Is she gonna keep her MYlog name for her own Youtube account? 

Anyways... this will surely be fun! Cant wait!! :blush:

She now has 6.2m followers. I also can't wait, I hope there are eng subs hehe

@Bebeluv27 Hi newbie! Welcome here:blush: Don't worry just show my recent post (ppc funfacts) n ask them to read every single thing before make conclusion haha.. They seems like new fans of PSJ cuz they didn't even know who's his gf in real life haha.. Jkjk

• Love 1

Omg can't wait for her vlog!!!! Tq unnie for making my wish come true:love:waiting for some hints from her vlogsB)

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, Bebeluv27 said:

Hlw all I m also long time ppc shipper. I m alwz following this n reading quietly n enjoying it. Same problem wid me also all are shipping him wid her n saying wid park min young there is no connection feeling bad .

@Bebeluv27 I think you don’t need advice on that, all you have to do is read everything (well, not really everything you can check page 1196) here and if it still bothers what your friends tell you maybe you can just analyze yourself if you’re truly a shipper of PPC or it is time for you to join your friends. 

• Awesome 1

37 minutes ago, AshLover26 said:

@Bebeluv27 I think you don’t need advice on that, all you have to do is read everything (well, not really everything you can check page 1196) here and if it still bothers what your friends tell you maybe you can just analyze yourself if you’re truly a shipper of PPC or it is time for you to join your friends. 

I hav already check it n I believe in ppc. lov them both  forever ❤️

She is making a youtube!! :love: Yay finally! I wanted her to have her own channel for soo long. 
A better way to communicate now that COVID-19 makes fan meetings difficult! 
I’m excited about what kind of style it’ll be. I hope it’s more candid. I like it when they film their own vlogs at least like she did with parts of Mylog.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Bebeluv27 said:

It looks like psj so easy to in love with his co start. But they never mention Pmy. They also said that psj and pmy just too flat. Then tell me how should I do to facing these kinds of people?:") 

Hahahah... Easy to in love with co star? He is a big playboy then:joy: look, being friendly doesn't mean you fall in love with someone.. He's an actor, they're co stars so they've to be in a very good term to make sure good chemsitry between them.. Not just KDM, he treated the rest casts just like he treat her.. Even after he get married he'll do the same thing-_-Tbh, i never expect there'll be IC shippers cuz the drama's genre itself wasn't romance:P Saeroyiseo maybe but not SeojoonDami hahaha.. I enjoy IC soo much but honestly for me they're not shippable at all:lol: I actually don't mind if Saeroy choose Sooah over Yiseo lol (i love plotwist sometimes:rolleyes:)