[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

37 minutes ago, AshLover26 said:

@Bebeluv27 I think you don’t need advice on that, all you have to do is read everything (well, not really everything you can check page 1196) here and if it still bothers what your friends tell you maybe you can just analyze yourself if you’re truly a shipper of PPC or it is time for you to join your friends. 

I hav already check it n I believe in ppc. lov them both  forever ❤️

She is making a youtube!! :love: Yay finally! I wanted her to have her own channel for soo long. 
A better way to communicate now that COVID-19 makes fan meetings difficult! 
I’m excited about what kind of style it’ll be. I hope it’s more candid. I like it when they film their own vlogs at least like she did with parts of Mylog.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Bebeluv27 said:

It looks like psj so easy to in love with his co start. But they never mention Pmy. They also said that psj and pmy just too flat. Then tell me how should I do to facing these kinds of people?:") 

Hahahah... Easy to in love with co star? He is a big playboy then:joy: look, being friendly doesn't mean you fall in love with someone.. He's an actor, they're co stars so they've to be in a very good term to make sure good chemsitry between them.. Not just KDM, he treated the rest casts just like he treat her.. Even after he get married he'll do the same thing-_-Tbh, i never expect there'll be IC shippers cuz the drama's genre itself wasn't romance:P Saeroyiseo maybe but not SeojoonDami hahaha.. I enjoy IC soo much but honestly for me they're not shippable at all:lol: I actually don't mind if Saeroy choose Sooah over Yiseo lol (i love plotwist sometimes:rolleyes:)

36 minutes ago, suie said:

She is making a youtube!! :love: Yay finally! I wanted her to have her own channel for soo long. 
A better way to communicate now that COVID-19 makes fan meetings difficult! 
I’m excited about what kind of style it’ll be. I hope it’s more candid. I like it when they film their own vlogs at least like she did with parts of Mylog.

I wish she could do some house tour.. Her apartment's SOOO BEAUTIFUL! And of course looking forward to meet baby Leon:love: 

It looks like she will soon! Cos her former cast from healer and HPL asks her: “where/when?”And PMY writes “soon soon soon~~~ teacher’ using Hangul alphabet but saying the English word soon itself with agyeo :sweatingbullets:

I think we’ll have to be patient ahaha 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

skj tease pmy: do u wanna get married?

Pmy: he often ask that question.....

Didnt he say "Will you marry me?" 

Lol! I mean it s the same context.. but the latter is more you know.. comfortable. Lol! 

But glad he can tease PMY... just proves that he got closer to her and more at ease around her... coz at the beginning he looks really shy to be around her. 

I hope we will get to see more bts from IFY thru her Youtube channel.. just like what Record Parks did. :D

Now about that Leon IG account, i guess we will never know if Simba is the one appearing coz they look the same anyway. Lol! :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

Hahahah... Easy to in love with co star? He is a big playboy then:joy: look, being friendly doesn't mean you fall in love with someone.. He's an actor, they're co stars so they've to be in a very good term to make sure good chemsitry between them.. Not just KDM, he treated the rest casts just like he treat her.. Even after he get married he'll do the same thing-_-Tbh, i never expect there'll be IC shippers cuz the drama's genre itself wasn't romance:P Saeroyiseo maybe but not SeojoonDami hahaha.. I enjoy IC soo much but honestly for me they're not shippable at all:lol: I actually don't mind if Saeroy choose Sooah over Yiseo lol (i love plotwist sometimes:rolleyes:)

Yeaaah I feel the same too. That's why I said he just being nice to anyone. No more. Haha but when he is with PMY, the vibe is different. He did few things like he never did before in front of his another co star. 

Yeah you are right. It made me confused why they keep saying I'm overreaction about PSJ and PMY while we know they played in the romance series. But with KDM? I ever think they just hate PMY thats why they support PSJ with anyone except MY. 

• Like 2

And to our PPC newcomers here in the forum... we are glad to have you here. Welcome! Please keep sharing everything about PPC.

But let's stop mentioning other ships here... let others have their fun in their own space.. there's nothing to compare. 

And as we keep saying here..  we are not going to convince anyone. Believe what you want, anything you want to know is all here.. You can stay or go.. everything is up to you.. :glasses:

Stay Safe everyone! 

• Love 1