[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

OHMYGOSHH EVERYONE I'M SOOOOO EXCITED FOR HER YT CHANNEL!!!!! 

Our wish came true:bawling:

Awww she has a beautiful heart. Whatever we wish for her came true :bawling: 

Hoping her to hv her 1st fan meeting, being a cover girl magazine, and this yt channel?! I can't rmb all but all came true:bawling:

I'm so happy for her receiving so much love from everyone! Lets keep loving her for who she is and she is indeed an amazing lady:heart:

Can't wait to see the contents (psstt wtv we can find lol) and Leon yayy Leon too! 

My PPC freaking awesome they both hv common things yayy enjoying both of them giving us so many things. I'm always thankful for their love! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I love seeing her so active today:love:

Leon IG acc? Nvr thought she made one but she did :lol: we love your baby too Rachel! 

3 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

Leon's following omma but omma not yet following him hahaha.. What if suddenly he follows bn_sj2013??:lol:

If Park Leon as clever as Park mummy, surely can handle its own IG acc:joy: we don't mind SLIP finger liking or following lol. We know, we just assume it's you Leon lol. 

• LOL 1

Since we are on this topic:

What do you want to see in her YT channel? 

I have so many but first of all.... 

CHEF RACHEL:love:

downloadfile-2.jpg

Spoiler

Morning breakfast :tounge_xd:

downloadfile-3.jpg

It feels like watching a newlywed cpl breakfast together hihi

I'm so gonna relate with this if she make an omelette haha

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Since we are on this topic:

What do you want to see in her YT channel? 

I have so many but first of all.... 

CHEF RACHEL:love:

Yeahh i've mentioned this before:lol: A cooking class by Chef rachel just like when she did the fig jam for her fm!

My bucketlist for MYvlog

1. Cooking class

2. Omma-leon bonding time

3. Workout session

4. IFY bts

5. Leon with his buddies gunbam n manu:joy:

6. House tour

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

If Park Leon as clever as Park mummy, surely can handle its own IG acc:joy: we don't mind SLIP finger liking or following lol. We know, we just assume it's you Leon lol. 

Lol you make me imagine that little fluffy hand scrolling his own ig n unintentionally following n liking bn_sj2013 post:joy: 

• LOL 2

8 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

Lol you make me imagine that little fluffy hand scrolling his own ig n unintentionally following n liking bn_sj2013 post:joy: 

Well Leon mummy, it can also be another way to disguise to checkout Simba's daddy's IG :phew:

:joy: 

Forcing little fluffy hand and opps later '' son~what did u do~'' 

:joy:fluffy hand 

• LOL 1

22 hours ago, Bebeluv27 said:

Hello all! I'm a newbie here. I really enjoying read all the things here and make me feel that my ship still sailing hehehe. Since wwwsk aired on tv, I already fall in love with PPC. And it was like a dream when I heard their dating news. Well, the most unexpected was they have been dating for 3 years according that newspaper. And eventho they keep denying, I still believe that their love is in the air. 

Then I found you all, and I feel so happy that Im not alone on this ship haha

But I want to ask your advice here, I have friends that always told me that Psj is in love with his recent co start ( I wont insert her name) and they force me to watch IC bts to see their sweet moments. All I found, nothing. Nothing special. But they say I'm too delutional cause I cant see the love between psj and her:/// am i? But all i can see that he just trying being nice. And now they also said that Psj doing the same with his another co start in FFMW://// that they said psj also in love with her. It looks like psj so easy to in love with his co start. But they never mention Pmy. They also said that psj and pmy just too flat. Then tell me how should I do to facing these kinds of people?:") 

Park seo joon is a good actor thats why they think like that. But in my own opinion its kinda off  if he is inlove with kim da mi because kim da mi is like a sister to him and on kim ji won there is also a chemistry but its not the same chemistry as i felt on Park min young and I also wonder on him and kim jinwon because when they are also rumored to be dating, he responded directly that he is not dating anybody while in park min young he just deny the evidence although it is pretty obvious. Anyways each one of us have different opimions

Unpopular opinion but i actually love their interactions during the ceremony-_- i'm not sure why but MY keeps laughing for unknown reason (maybe bcuz i don't understand korean) anybody can help me to describe the situation here?? haha.. They seemed like flirting each other in silence:joy:

8 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

Unpopular opinion but i actually love their interactions during the ceremony-_- i'm not sure why but MY keeps laughing for unknown reason (maybe bcuz i don't understand korean) anybody can help me to describe the situation here?? haha.. They seemed like flirting each other in silence:joy:

This is a goodluck ceremony

Edited by ParkparkCoupleForever

2 hours ago, AshLover26 said:

Guys, we already reached 1200 pages of parkpark evidences :joy:

We are almost 2 years in here. I know some people maybe hiatus n still waiting ppc wedding announcement. Hope someday when ppc ready to be in public, all the people who active from the begining of this forum will back happily.

Probably, It will take long time to hear wedding bell. I just hope ppc have strong relationship until the day that they ready to get married. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

41 minutes ago, ParkparkCoupleForever said:

Guys is it true that park seo joon admitted himself that the actress he wants to pair in the drama is the young actress kim so hyun?

That's it New Interview or old interview? PSJ and KSH ever one project on photoshoot long time ago for youth clothing. If i'm not wrong with Lee hyun woo too

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ParkparkCoupleForever said:

Guys is it true that park seo joon admitted himself that the actress he wants to pair in the drama is the young actress kim so hyun?

If there was no actual source... we cant really say its true. Somebody just posted that PSJ said that in an interview..  no reference. So, wed rather not take it as a news... not that theres anything wrong with it. 

I believe PSJ hasnt done any interviews after Itaewon Class ended.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1