[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, minmangfan said:

Back to that phone call -- my wild wild theory:

It says in the video that the date of the shoot was 4th of March 2020 -- and we know whose birthday is it, eh?

if you mean the date on youtube mbc channel, that's typo. mbc put the wrong published date 20200304-> 20200404. that means mbc published the video on April 4, 2020.

abh filmed ILA on March 18.

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

if you mean the date on youtube mbc channel, that's typo. mbc put the wrong published date 20200304-> 20200404. that means mbc published the video on April 4, 2020.

abh filmed ILA on March 18.

That makes more sense because of IC filming days. 

Wild wild guess is null and void. :joy: 

• LOL 1

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

although the voice sounds similar with pmy's, i think the voice is not hers. because if it was really pmy's, the phone call part was deleted and not aired.:rolleyes:

I was thinking the same...or maybe that's why ABH had to say that PSJ lives with his parents when everyone knows he lives alone? Wild wild wild delulu 

• LOL 3

20 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

although the voice sounds similar with pmy's, i think the voice is not hers. because if it was really pmy's, the phone call part was deleted and not aired.:rolleyes:

I think the same too. How can they not be careful if that voice is really hers lol (but who knows?). Thank God PPS just take it as easy and fun as part of delulu. :D

• LOL 1

19 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Hmmm... i have another reason for that. But we'll just let this rest.. :yum: I still believe my guts though. :innocent:

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

The way ParkParkShippers are always keeping ourselves in check and sometimes even doubting our own theories has got to be the cutest fandom quirk ever :joy:

PPC: *does something suspicious*

PPS: Maybe it is??? Hmm maybe not??? Maybe yes though but maybe it's a delusion???

• LOL 8

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

I Will call it as accident. I meant the voice didn't talk to abh directly. Even Team of broadcasting maybe didn't notice about the voice. So i choose 75% that's pmy. Kekek...

• Like 3

This is just one very intimate message.

Dont think its from any of her fanbase. Coz if it is.. it will be posted by them publicly with much gratefulness and pride.

It would be weird coming from her own circle of friends.

One thing is im pretty sure of.. the sender is a longtime fan and someone close to her.... like maybe by 80m? :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

PSJ is a very special man. He’s a HUGE star, yet, he goes out of his way to befriend and nurture others. 

Heard this interview of Chris Lyon aka Kim Tony in IC.

@ 26:20: Chris Lyon spoke about how he met PSJ 2 years ago, exchanged contact details and meet up every once in a while until PSJ got soooo busy. PSJ would also give tips on how he perepared for his characters and his scripts. 

@ 15.10 This kindness of PSJ in spite of how busy and tired he must have been.

• Like 3