• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

12 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

We know, Rachel. Especially Nike, right? :joy:

High heels vs sneakers?

I used to love wearing high heels, but now it’s mainly sneakers or flats. Since I wear high heels more for work, I go for something more comfortable in my daily life. I also started to care about the physical condition of my feet. [laughs]

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

#Legend

watermarked-cover-story-1024x1280.jpg
watermarked-cover-story3-1024x1280.jpg
watermarked-cover-story2-1024x1280.jpg
watermarked-cover-story4-1024x1280.jpg
watermarked-cover-story11-1024x1280.jpg
watermarked-cover-story9-1024x1280.jpg
watermarked-cover-story5-1024x819.jpg
watermarked-cover-story8-1024x1280.jpg
watermarked-cover-story13-1024x1280.jpg
watermarked-cover-story12-1024x1280.jpg
07-1179-1024x1571.jpg
watermarked-cover-story7-1-1024x1280.jpg
watermarked-cover-story6-1-1024x1280.jpg

(credit #legend. Thank you so much :tears:)

Omg all photos are G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.L.Y A.M.A.Z.I.N.G !! :love:

Girlll you are on fire:glasses:

You got all the perfect look and figure!

Do I have to buy all her endorsements so that I can have amazing look like her? Haha

• Like 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

We know, Rachel. Especially Nike, right? :joy:

High heels vs sneakers?

I used to love wearing high heels, but now it’s mainly sneakers or flats. Since I wear high heels more for work, I go for something more comfortable in my daily life. I also started to care about the physical condition of my feet. [laughs]

Someone dont mind you being small. He loves the ideal different heights B)

• Love 1

she was silent yesterday & all the spotlight went to IC press conference & her man. And then festive Friday isn't it, another one coming for our beautiful :wub: some warm-up while we're waiting for our Saeroy tonight kkk

PS: IC's female protagonist, Dami, will also be featuring in the same High Cut issue with her :D so this way or that, we'll always end up seeing their names together in the same place eventually :blush:

• Love 3

Them posting on the exact same day (once again :grimace:) minutes apart (once again as well :yum:) and then this.

Why is something telling me they were standing right next to each other when they posted? I noticed SJ rarely writes his captions in english, maybe someone helped him? :smirk: I don't know why but thinking about it makes my heart flutter. Well, maybe it's just my delulu acting up, sorry :kiss_wink:

© parkparkcouplefan Instagram Story

Edit: Guys, can you see the image? I'm having trouble with the URL.

EPnK3bPWsAIQrII?format=jpg&name=900x900

Screenshot-20200201-041018-Netflix.jpg

I watched IC 1st ep... i liked it! PSJ delivered emotions. I was smiling when he's being a shy boy. Lol

And a few times i got teary eyed on his emotional scenes. Its like i can feel what he is feeling.. i wont spoil much.. but so far so goood! Looking forward to ep. 2! ;)

Watched it on Netflix!! It’s soo good! :wub:

PSJ completely embodies this character soo well! The ending scene was woow and may I say Ahn Bo hyun is doing some great acting in playing an idiot bully so far. Such a contrast from his role in Her Private Life! :D

• Like 2