• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

3 hours ago, minmangfan said:

@zashi23

I feel soooo happy that many people vote for her in the comments! I remember her saying that she wanted to be in the show. And we all know she LOVES to cook so it would be perfect! Hoping she gets cast in it! :heart:

Right?! :glasses:

She shared her interest to join Youn's Kitchen years ago... then season 2 came out with PSJ on it. But back then.. no one paid attention to that detail. :P

Then in one of her recent interviews in SG.. she shared again that shed like to be part of it. I hope it will happen. :lol:

(2017 interview. Before WWWSK. She said she'd want to try romcoms and variety shows)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1025325wpp/park-min-young-wants-try-rom-coms-team-variety-producer-na-young-suk

• Like 3

Is it true the DVD content sharing 6 month ban has been lifted? July 25th 2019~~
insta ppc account sharing longer scenes. I really wanna see the behind for the bed scene :bawling: if anyone wanna dm or share a link. 

1 hour ago, suie said:

Is it true the DVD content sharing 6 month ban has been lifted? July 25th 2019~~

no. contents from k-drama dvd are not allowed to be shared forever..but it seems that most int fans usually upload dvd contents few months after dvd released. i saw k-fans already reported accs of youtube, ig and weibo that uploaded dvd to the dvd official cafe. but it seems that dvd team doesn't have a way to stop that because so many fans are uploading dvd here and there.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

The wwwsk ending was perfect but greedy me wish a longer version of the ending. I wish to see the webtoon version where VP prepare breakfast meal and Miso help tying VP's necktie and VP pull her closer and the kiss continue and wondering when will they go to work ... hahaha

Another great morning and a sneek peek of the married cpl :blush: who knows... the hint of wwwsk season 2 .... ha ha ha

:tounge_xd:

Even having their kid will show how beautiful PPC together as a married couple. 

*innerme: we want season 2! Haha

• Like 3
1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

no. contents from k-drama dvd are not allowed to be shared forever..but it seems that most int fans usually upload dvd contents few months after dvd released. i saw k-fans already reported accs of youtube, ig and weibo that uploaded dvd to the dvd official cafe. but it seems that dvd team doesn't have a way to stop that because so many fans are uploading dvd here and there.:sweatingbullets:

Oh I see! I of course understand the struggle for the team.:sweatingbullets:

nonetheless those rebels where would I be without them :sweat_smile: seeing the full scene of drunk  ice cream and PMY was :flushed::wub:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

so lovely, right? and her kiss is sooo deep.:lol: i love psj's way too he looks at her.....:love:

She really did kiss him hard and you can feel the smack at the end :flushed:.

I really can’t get over her aegyo; she is a great actress cos I would have died if it was anyone else acting that way infront of PSJ :lol:

• Like 1

He did seem surprised with the deep kiss :lol: I get it if most guys feel like they should be the bolder one when its about kisses but PMY is just... really know how to kiss him. Girl~we feel you :lol: got us all jealous. He finds you cute in that drunk scene...so you nailed it haha. It's deep peck kiss compare to all her other kisses haha. Even deep popo is heartfluttering :lol: Only ppc able to make it real... I mean make it look real haha

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, suie said:

She really did kiss him hard and you can feel the smack at the end :flushed:.

I really can’t get over her aegyo; she is a great actress cos I would have died if it was anyone else acting that way infront of PSJ :lol:

this is why psj said pmy at the drunk scene was sooo cute that he automatically smiled even without himself knowing and he was sad that so cute minyoung drunk scene didn't get released on the broadcast ver wwwsk.:D

• Like 5
  • Love 3

wow ppl are sharing so many DVD content now~~ they are practically everywhere on youtube, weibo and twitter... extended bedscenes, BTS, icecream scenes etc etc..they even shared some extended scenes i dont even realised were included in DVD such as the scenes ie PSJ hitting the couch in President Park’s office and PSJ chewing vege wrap in BBQ restaurant.... :sweat_smile:

SPECIAL  hold on (heart) flutter

(Skip to 4:52)

"What's with the hand, what's this,this is not normal...."

" oh oh hand hand..."

"Deep breath"

"Smooth landing.."

"Pretend not to see but actually she seen it"

Funny the way editor's reacted to the heart fluttering scene. :lol: the comments are hilarious. Still the number one TvN's best romance. The most hot chemistry.

I can't rmb if the kissing sound were this loud. Well..it's good:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1