[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Guys here its raining, and we believe when its raining and we pray and wish for something, God grants that wish and responds that praying in the best way, I pray we can see  ppc together again, I pray we can celebrate here best news of ppc at the right time and pray for ppc happiness and pps for the rest of life. I keep praying and keep writing about it here bc It feels good. Everything about ppc is good. And I wish psj drama becomes moreee successful and also pmy drama becomes very successful. Love you all.

16 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

Overall, i love everything about the drama the casts, cinematography, plot n ost! No wonder the rating was increasing day by day.. All the best IC!

Yeah i love the cinematography and soundtrack. I love soundtrack from Gaho - Start Over, everytime it played, i immediately felt goosebumps. I dont know why :D

Spring Park :love:

thank you for sharing :Dhttp://www.highcut.co.kr/ebook/view.php?seq=257

She is absolutely lovable in pastel color :wub:

What caught my attention is that she said she is sympathize with Haewon, city woman who just need to get away from city for a moment and get refresh to find herself back. We all feel the same , caught up with busy life, forgot who we are n what we want....

Love yourself. Definitely ppl around you will help gain yourself back. Great message that we can get from IFY I guess. I hope we all can feel the warm story of Haewon :heart:

• Love 1

12 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Yeah i love the cinematography and soundtrack. I love soundtrack from Gaho - Start Over, everytime it played, i immediately felt goosebumps. I dont know why :D

even singing along to "Wo" "Wo"(00:47) in IC ost is in trend among knetzns now.:lol:

• Love 4
  • Awesome 2

Parasite won 4 Academy Awards!!!

All Koreans, all Asians are so over the moon. Woohoo! 
I thought it would be impossible - perhaps 1 for screenplay.

PSJ is now an actor who has worked in a multiple Academy Awards movie!

CONGRATS EVERYONE INVOLVED IN PARASITE!!! 

• Love 2

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003266691

today, Otvn show "이불쓰고 정주행(drama review show) features pmy's rocom drama wwwsk and hpl. 

atricle says that female panels admired psj, saying that we should report psj as a heart-throb(심장 폭행범) because he makes women's heart flutter. :lol: 

so true...can't wait for rocom queen pmy special.:lol:

+) wwwsk started rerunning again on otvn today.:kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1