[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

To what extent did you go? 

(Jump to 4:40)

Now we have real live people reaction to wwwsk love scenes. :tounge_xd:

What scene really made their heart rate jump high? They scream out romantic lines, the girls just gone crazy, the guys admiring his abs (haha) and said the lead lady looks happy (the 'i love you' bed scene). K-netz really know how intense the romance and lovely it is. :heart:

• LOL 3

48 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

common..most k-celebs announced like that in order to warn antis. shk and suzy had these kind of announces so many time and they even accused so many antis. i hope ppc agencies also do like that.

(that kind of things(coincidence, dog food, lovestagram..etc) can't be a issue. they are just trivial things)

all k-celebs have antis on naver, daum..etc. they keep writing malicious comments..even bad mouth to celebs's family, leaving the comments cause sexual humiliation and making a rumor (like that the celeb has a sex sponsor). celebs' agencies announce in order to warn and take a legal action to these kind of antis.

Oh I see, thank you so much for your explanation :) Because I saw some psj fans attack pps said is because of pps keep spreading fake rumours so they take the legal action. I was like how come? To be honest, I don't think pps are delusional, except those really extreme ones.So I feel a little bit annoyed when someone try to use this to attack pps. :unsure:

2 hours ago, psjpmy99 said:

Oh I see, thank you so much for your explanation :) Because I saw some psj fans attack pps said is because of pps keep spreading fake rumours so they take the legal action. I was like how come? To be honest, I don't think pps are delusional, except those really extreme ones.So I feel a little bit annoyed when someone try to use this to attack pps. :unsure:

Yeah dont mind those so called fans.. theyre just creating issues when theres none. ;)

3 hours ago, psjpmy99 said:

which one psj fans did you mean attack pps and talk that agency take legal action coz of pps spread rumours? :lol:

36 minutes ago, psjpmy99 said:

I saw some on weibo and also some on ins under awesome boss post. 

on ins awesome boss did you talk account name rannee_20:lol: even that account is fake i read it too that comment, so we can't say that account is psj fans, don't bring fake news here and talk that psj fans or pmy fans blame pps, did you see ppc always give same taste, if they didn't want pps have fun with their coincidence or we called destiny...:) maybe they will stop give us something make all of pps think that is a coincidence or destiny but they are always give us happy like today share same ins story caption about their drama :blush: Only ppc can blame pps if indeed they don't like pps posts. I think who is say psj or pmy agency take legal action coz pps they are another shiper of ppc with other :lol: i hope psj and pmy stalker here on this thread if they didn't like pps happy with their coincindence or we called destiny just give us a hint to stop like pmy did to Other shipper or other hint to show us that we are wasting time waiting a good news from them you know i mean :wub::lol:

1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

We're not the only ones who still can't let go lol~ They're both movin' strong onto the next projects, but our OTP of legendary VP & his precious secretary is srly havin' a very long~~~ way to go with each other :heart:

Wow PPC are amazing! :love:

33 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

:wub:

Such a babe..y.. :P

Kyahhhh so cute :lol: my mouth edge cant stop moving up haha.

His gesture really reminds me of pmy..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1