• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

Too bad.. they did not include the BTS of this scene on the dvd (77 mins.. gone!) They were very comfy to each other and close... really, really close... right PSJ? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
7 hours ago, canangel7019 said:

I don’t get how come the figure 77 mins came known to public? Exact duration of bts deleted must be known only to editing team and director ? Any insights?

dvd team announced on the dvd official cafe that they deleted 77 mins bts from dvd because ppc agencies asked for it after checking the final ver dvd.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wohoo excited to meet PSR! His appearance is totally sync with the webtoon.. I love how he gives us different aura from his other previous projects.. He still looks handsome even with the chestnut hairstyle:lol:

And happy new year to those celebrating:D So, today i'm kinda have mood for some write up.. Always talked bout ppc coincidence.. But today let's talk about their cuties Simba n Leon;)

1. Bichon frise

Collage-Maker-20200124-223518072.jpg

This type of breed is sooo famous among k-celebs.. Perhaps because of their cuteness n fluffiness, n they look exactly like a white cotton candy:lol:MY first adopted Leon in 2015, while PSJ adopted Simba in 2016.. I've always wonder if both Simba n Leon is related to each other..but lets just not assuming things :PWe all know they knew each other back in 2016.. So maybe he got the idea of adopting a bichon from her? ;)

2. Saja/Lion

Collage-Maker-20200125-015131435.jpg

Like i said before, having a bichon as pet is normal among k-celebs but naming them with the name of lion is a special case;) Among any other names why he chose to name it simba? This is one of the reason why i choose to believe in the 3 years rumour B) who knows the name was actually recommended by her:joy: *delulu*.. Anyway i love both names! 

3. Park's clan

Collage-Maker-20200125-020852477.jpg

Simba n Leon have such a wonderful parents :heart: They even call themselves omma n appa (another coincidence :glasses:) they 'coincidently' having parents who're in rumour to be dating :joy: Mr Park, Mrs Park,  Park Leon,  Park Simba.. One happy family at home! 

4. Birthday boys

IMG-20191009-193545.jpg

Another cute coincidence...They had the same set from Blueneko for their birthday party! I'm not sure if this shop is popular among k-celebs but the only celeb i found in their ig is MY (correct me if i wrong).. But the thing is, they followed her ig but not SJ:sweatingbullets: (maybe someone else bought for him?)... I'm pretty sure the neighbours're sharing info for their sons bday party;)

5. Olaf

Collage-Maker-20200125-113730979.jpg

The moment she post Leon with that caption i was like 'oh girl you gonna be in trouble'.. That was a big hint don't you think so? In my delulu mind, she went over to his house with Leon while his nieces visiting him.. The girls're playing elsa n anna & each one of them got a fluffy olaf:joy:  But unfortunately, she changed the caption to 'park leon' later on... Maybe she just realized 'ohohh, i got busted:vicx:' haha jkjk.. Isn't she aware of record park's  where he mentioned the olaf? :P

6. Cheongdamdong boys

Hmmm.. This is actually more to omma n appa coincidence than leon n simba themselves lol.. They lives in a 80m away apartments so i believe they must've spent time together of course with daddy n mommy:wub: imagine 2 cotton ball playing with each other they must be super cute!!! If only leon is a girl n simba is a boy, they must've a cute baby already:joy:

Last but not least, this isn't leon-simba coincidence but leon-appa's ver:lol:

7. Leon & Daddy 

Collage-Maker-20200125-130526960.jpg

SJ got his nickname Leon in Youn's Kitchen.. And guess what it was her fav show !:D n she wish to appear in it someday.. But instead he appeared on behalf of herB) Then, on his recent post he was wearing a long black jacket,  looking for his Mathilda... In another words, he was referring him as Leon! He must love that nickname... PMY was having a photoshoot in that studio the day before by chance.. What a coincidence! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

Hello guys, thanks to Flowerone96 I had the idea of making a list of my own of all the ParkPark moments I've bookmarked on Instagram so I can watch them all the time :wub: These are definitely my favorite moments/interactions.

1. Bed kiss

Spoiler

This scene destroys my heart, it's just too good. Look at PMY's hand, it looks to me she wants to reach PSJ but then she holds back

2. Closet kiss

Spoiler

I love PSJ's roaming hands  :lol:

3. Wall kiss BTS

Spoiler

WHY IS HE DOING THAT? 

4. Nose kiss

Spoiler

Their kiss was so passionate before, but then he goes and does that, unprompted... i'm speechless

5. WWWSK conference

Spoiler

I love the way he looks at her before she even responds, then looks to the reporters as if to see if they noticed, and then his smile listening to her answer...  :wub:

6. BTS tie moment

Spoiler

He looks at her so attentively, if a guy looked at me like that I wouldn't know how to act

7.  Wall kiss scene 

Spoiler

This scene... there are no words...

8. Bed scene kisses

Spoiler

9. BTS chair "kiss" scene

Spoiler

10. Viki Interview

Spoiler

WHY DOES SHE LOOK AT HIM LIKE THAT?

11.  Beach scene BTS

Spoiler

I love their banter so much :wub:

12. Viki interview

Spoiler

Spoiler

That Viki interview is truly the gift that keeps on giving, it's just too much for me, I love it so much! 

I'll stop here, I went overboard already :lol: Sorry for the formatting. Please share your own favorite moments! 

• Like 6
  • Love 6

@dimadiess

No. 4

Let us not forget how her hands caressed him from his chest all the way down to his abs before clinging on his sexy back during that wall kiss BTS rehearsal / deleted scene. We know, Rachel. We know. Who can resist that sexy body? :yum:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

And she lifted up her head, looks so passionate and want to kiss him deeply :lol:

@snitchdream08 @dimadiess

She had to stop her hands because it might block their faces, but you know she wanted to reach him so bad. :lol:

We feel you, Rachel. 

Seriously, guys. I LOVE these recent posts. If anyone still wants to share, please do so.

A few more days til PPC dominates JTBC! :heart:

PMY For two days, the eaten rice cake soup and pancake had carried away by the sharp wind of Kangwon-do. #happylunarnewyear 

So sad. Never stop working. So cold wind! At least we get this titanic pose haha. So Minyoung, happy new year too! :heart:

• Like 1

PMY IG caption- Tteokguk and Jeon(Korean traditional foods k-ppl eat on Seol-nal) I ate for two days(it means she took days off for 2 days on Seol-nal holidays) blew off by the sharp wind of Gangwondo.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1