• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

2 hours ago, pmyftw said:

I saw that tweet too and it was harmless and meant to be a joke but *coughs* certain people from another ship made it a huge thing and reported it to Namoo. So unnecessary.

i think if anyone makes and spreads false rumor about ppc, it should be reported to ppc's agencies. that kind of joke or rumor is not good for ppc having new drama. 

• Like 1

jst found out that press conference for IFY has been cancelled due to coronavirus outbreak~ everyone please be safe :anguished:

and i read on ig that IFY will not be streamed on netflix!! whyyy? sobs im so looking forward to it~ it’s fast and easy with netflix~ now we hv to wait for it to be subbed the nxt day.. :bawling:

20 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Wait.. where did this come from? Is that official?

i read the comment section~ they said bcoz it is being promoted on Viu and IQiyi means it wont be streamed on Netflix coz for ongoing dramas, if it is on Netflix, it wont be streamed in other apps coz only Netflix will hv exclusive right or something... 

~ the japanese caption said in Taiwan, IFY will be streamed on iQiYi on 25th~ 

• Sad 1
26 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i read the comment section~ they said bcoz it is being promoted on Viu and IQiyi means it wont be streamed on Netflix coz for ongoing dramas, if it is on Netflix, it wont be streamed in other apps coz only Netflix will hv exclusive right or something... 

Isnt Itaewon available on Viu? I thought it will also be available there?

6 hours ago, pmyftw said:

I saw that tweet too and it was harmless and meant to be a joke but *coughs* certain people from another ship made it a huge thing and reported it to Namoo. So unnecessary.

I dont know if there is anyone who agree with me in here, but I would like to talk about my opinion about making rumours and jokes about ppc in any social media platforms. 

I know we all wanted to hear good news from ppc but at the moment, there is no sign that they are getting marry anytime soon and they are not even officially announced that they are couples in real life, it is never appropriate to make fake news and rumours about them. 

Some fans / other shippers use this kind of behaviour to blame/ attack pps and those accounts might also sued by psj pmy company. This is unfair to those good shippers who truly love ppc. 

I hope everyone can understand about this and creat a healthy world for all pps.:) 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
15 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Ohhh.. soo IC on Netflix..

IFY on Viu and IQiYi.. 

Seems alright :glasses:

But I guess later after IFY ended, it will be release in netflix. Well, PMY is kinda like netflix family now so her drama definitely will be included later:D But yeah too bad we can't watch it in netflix. 

Since kwangsoo agreed for Busted Season 3, I wonder when will they shoot for it? PMY kinda hint her MY FM so I guess probably after IFY will be her FM...

@psjpmy99 agree with you, moreover usually what some shippers said on twitter usually will spread to this forum, IG, and other social media platforms too. Some fans or shippers know exactly that it's only a joke, but some fans and shippers will take it seriously.

Meanwhile, some PPS accounts try hard to ship "under radar", did not mention/tag ppc, do not put hashtag ppc, they even make their social media private just to make healthy world for all pps and make ppc comfortable. Anyone should consider that. So, pls be careful. :)

• Like 3

Thats true guys. We should care what we post. But usually other toxic shippers will against anything eventho it was just delulu or 'destiny' haha. So, we dont have to react to that. Rational ppl dont react to weird irrational made up stuff if you think that so. And we are not here to always advice ppl. Just go report to their agencies if you find the post uncomfortable:D 

• Like 1