Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

my fav in this shoot :P and first making film for IC is out also ^^

"
Rather than when I first debuted, I have more passion and love for acting now, in my 30s. In the past, I wasn’t very forgiving of myself, and I was hurt by a lot of different things. But now, I’ve become much stronger. I like my present day self”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1380960wpp/park-min-young-talks-about-her-character-in-upcoming-drama-ill-go-to-you-when-the-weather-is-nice

• Like 2
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

how great would it be if there is some kind of crossover btween IC and IFY~ maybe make Haewon go to Danbam to ease her troubled heart and Park Sae Roy makes her spicy rice cake lol~ they dont even have to chat maybe jst smile at each other~~~ hahaha my wishful thinking :lol:

ps my hubs watched IC too lol~ his unbiased opinion~ “a little bit dramatic for his liking but he looks forward to see Park Sae Roy’s gameplan”~ people at work were also talking about IC and PSJ’s acting.. im beyond happy these days~

i cant wait for IFY..soon all JTBC’s ig posts will be about PPC’s dramas.. in one way or another, they are always connected to each other :wub:

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

No wonder they both like this scene sooo much! Lol. They really had a lot to say on this closet kiss scene on the dvd commentary. 

I know,right? :lol:

They had sooo much fun filming the scene 'Say,oppa' scene and 'almost got busted with my sisters' scene. :lol:

PSJ may had just adlibing just for fun for the oppa part but all loving it. So we get to see that cute moments. :blush:

Personally, if I'm PMY not KMS, but PMY and also KMS hahaha I would totally love to get such a kiss. You just got hug and deep kiss by a hot guy. I usually find a guy with wide shoulder is so attractive. As if I feel protected. kyahh haha

48 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Hiii guys, I just saw a romur about ppc in some pps ig, it was a news from twitter, so I just wanted to know that anyone here saw that news? And what do you think of that?

If you are referring to that getting married in Turkey tweet. It was just a joke. Its not even a rumor. Dont take it seriously. ;)

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

If you are referring to that getting married in Turkey tweet. It was just a joke. Its not even a rumor. Dont take it seriously. ;)

Thanks dear, I thought maybe its untrue, but It made me happy, eventhough it was a joke. And as always I will pray for great news at the right time, and for ppc and pps happiness.