[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

The Notebook and About Time are movies of Hollywood actress RACHEL McAdams. PSJ said he is into romantic movies recently. 

He said... he believes in DESTINY right? 

Here's destiny: RACHEL is PMYs English name... we got romance and RACHEL.

PSJ giving hints and making his destiny happen! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

33 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Really? He chose that pic?

Most probably.. coz the other pictures shown pretty much has a meaning for him.. and the way he described them.

The picture of him with Simba and the TDF photo are two of his recent posts.. but this one is taken last year... sooo.. why the triple Parks photo? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Awww, speechless!!!!! the event was worth the wait, guys----PSJ Super :star:.so blessed watchin' 'em--(here, ytube, ig, etc....)

true psj hyped up d' crowd, was insane!!!!!:wub::wub::wub:

Tysm, all here n' every one populating all their igs, PSJ FUN MEET, MANILA! Totally, gr8 event, a HUGE SUCCESS. V proud of you PSJ, FANS! PPC! (loved rachel mc adams were both the actress in the movies he loved, (+he has his own Rachel) :lol:, notebook w/ Ryan Gosling, yay, that's DESTINY, TOO! :tounge_wink: 

Oh, "he chose the triple parks by himself"...cough2!" someone, is validating PPC is real? (gotcha moment)--- witnessed by MNL, awesome fans! :love:  ofc, (ha-ha) thx2 for updating @bn-sj2013, 300K+ viewed an hr or so..after  --so gracious, PSJ lovin' his new found Philippines FRIENDS/FANS......:heart:

• Like 5

Can someone do a bullet point version of all the things PSJ said about PMY and WWWSK that we should know about :sweatingbullets: pretty please!

what parts should we really remember! Ahaha cos I don’t know exactly what happened soo much content :tears::wub:

This fan meet is beyond words! He really won’t forget this night I’m sure !! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Most probably.. coz the other pictures shown pretty much has a meaning for him.. and the way he described them.

The picture of him with Simba and the TDF photo are two of his recent posts.. but this one is taken last year... sooo.. why the triple Parks photo? :lol:

Thanks dear for answering my question, so no one is sure about this? And if he chose that by himself, just wow.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Thanks dear for answering my question, so no one is sure about this? And if he chose that by himself, just wow.

Actually.. im pretty sure.. and I think so is @twoparkcouple and others.. :D

But of course.. an actual confirmation will still make a difference... but yeah.. i dont think that will ever be disclosed. ^_^

• Like 1

A little of topic... maybe a lot 

Spoiler

Ji Chang Wook uploads on his youtube channel nearly everyday! How cool would it be if PSJ did the same. JCW is also bench ambassador too which I found out recently when I looked on their Instagram. I was soo shocked to see 3 vlogs on my list to watch by him recently ahaha . 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Actually.. im pretty sure.. and I think so is @twoparkcouple and others.. :D

But of course.. an actual confirmation will still make a difference... but yeah.. i dont think that will ever be disclosed. ^_^

It being on the screen is enough confirmation his people were OK for him to speak on the post :sweatingbullets::wub:

• Like 1

I actually am convinced that those photos were pre-selected by the organizers and then sent to PSJ's management for their approval, per usual practice in the industry. So yes, whatever was shown there had his seal of approval...including that photo of his very pretty, publicly single neighbor / co-actor / good friend / future wife. 

I am waiting for more fan accounts and if you happen to find some which you can't understand (may be in Filipino, code-switched Filipino-English, or some dialect), just post them here. There are a couple of us here who can translate them accurately for you, because like the Korean language, some words in Filipino do not have direct translations. Also, Filipinos use a lot of evolved and invented lingo so please do not rely on google translate :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

This will be my jam in the coming days, our OTP do rly have taste in music (and in fashion, movies, art paintings, gourmet, ... just to many to name :P)

The melody is beautiful, and the lyrics ... I hope he's doing well without stressing himself too much, both physically & emotionally, for his new character, which I believe will be another "life character" for him & many young ppl (at least from where I've been so far with the webtoon, and it's not even started or picked up that much yet ^^)

• Like 4

5 hours ago, suie said:

Can someone do a bullet point version of all the things PSJ said about PMY and WWWSK that we should know about :sweatingbullets: pretty please!

what parts should we really remember! Ahaha cos I don’t know exactly what happened soo much content :tears::wub:

This fan meet is beyond words! He really won’t forget this night I’m sure !! 

There’s actually not that much. I think all the questions asked were actually filtered. Lol. And its really funny how they forbid him to hug his fans but some fans really wanted to hug him hence some fans were hugged by him.

But here some of “low-key” moments of WWSK/PMY:

- I don’t remember if it is in the “slam book type” or “what’s on his mind”.. just like what I said I am being delulu here but when the host asked him about his friends the camera focused the “PMY” led and I think he saw that in the screen cause when it disappeared he seems to look for it in the crowd.

- Pinoy henyo or the yes or no game wherein the fans will say yes or no and Seo Jun will answer what was written behind him. First word was a show of him and first thing that pops up inside his beautiful mind is WWSK when in fact it is Hwarang

- IG pictures: It was actually selected by producers BUT just like what I said everything was filtered so I think SJ and awesome gave them a go signal for this. He did not answer immediately and looked at the screen, smiled. And just what like @twoparkcouple posted here, he said that he wanted to show the world how he got along well with the director and colleague. So he wanted a picture and it was taken in the set of WWSK.

- Q: Do you believe in destiny? Yes, he believes in destiny. Look for @twoparkcouple translation too, thank you for that!!

- Q: What would be your perfect weekend?

PSJ: To be honest my perfect weekend is to spend it at home. (Coughs: HI NEIGHBOR!) Because I normally have a busy schedule. But to be honest, nothing can top a weekend like this (with fans).

- He said that he allow himself to have a blast with his character in WWSK and he had a good time filming WWSK

-When asked about his fave movie he said there’s a lot but he recently watched The Notebook and About Time (he must really love the name “Rachel” B)) and he’s into romantic film these days.

I don’t know if I forget something but I’ll post if I remember. Still into yesterday event hype. He was really shocked when he came out. SJ did not expect more than 10k fans will show up in his fun meet.

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Seo Jun’s favorite song as of today - COME THRU by Jeremy Zucker. When asked why he said that there’s no particular reason.. but my shipper heart says no. Lol

“Now I'm shaking, drinking all this coffee
These last few weeks have been exhausting
I'm lost in my imagination
And there's one thing that I need from you
Can you come through, through
Through, yeah
And there's one thing that I need from you
Can you come through?“

Do you want your neighbor to come through? B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, parklovepark said:

There’s actually not that much. I think all the questions asked were actually filtered. Lol. And its really funny how they forbid him to hug his fans but some fans really wanted to hug him hence some fans were hugged by him.

But here some of “low-key” moments of WWSK/PMY:

- I don’t remember if it is in the “slam book type” or “what’s on his mind”.. just like what I said I am being delulu here but when the host asked him about his friends the camera focused the “PMY” led and I think he saw that in the screen cause when it disappeared he seems to look for it in the crowd.

- Pinoy henyo or the yes or no game wherein the fans will say yes or no and Seo Jun will answer what was written behind him. First word was a show of him and first thing that pops up inside his beautiful mind is WWSK when in fact it is Hwarang

- IG pictures: It was actually selected by producers BUT just like what I said everything was filtered so I think SJ and awesome gave them a go signal for this. He did not answer immediately and looked at the screen, smiled. And just what like @twoparkcouple posted here, he said that he wanted to show the world how he got along well with the director and colleague. So he wanted a picture and it was taken in the set of WWSK.

- Q: Do you believe in destiny? Yes, he believes in destiny. Look for @twoparkcouple translation too, thank you for that!!

- Q: What would be your perfect weekend?

PSJ: To be honest my perfect weekend is to spend it at home. (Coughs: HI NEIGHBOR!) Because I normally have a busy schedule. But to be honest, nothing can top a weekend like this (with fans).

- He said that he allow himself to have a blast with his character in WWSK and he had a good time filming WWSK

-When asked about his fave movie he said there’s a lot but he recently watched The Notebook and About Time (he must really love the name “Rachel” B)) and he’s into romantic film these days.

I don’t know if I forget something but I’ll post if I remember. Still into yesterday event hype. He was really shocked when he came out. SJ did not expect more than 10k fans will show up in his fun meet.

Wooooooow!!! Thank you sooo much :star: We fully appreciate this!! :bawling:

• Love 2