[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

someone shared some clip from PSJ 2017 fanmeeting.. i dont understand what was the question but he pretended like he was petting imaginary simba then picked him up and threw him away lols.. he also did the same to MY right? during bts company trip scene when they were stranded due to rain.. he also pretended like he wanna pick her up and throw her lols..like he did to imaginary simba in his FM.. poor MY and Simba coz he really like to tease them lols..

• LOL 8

PSJ kept on swaying when the TriplePark photo was shown on screen. Was he:

A. Uneasy

B. Jumpy

C. Anxious about the fans' reactions

D. Excited to see her face but trying to conceal it

E. All of the above

You be the judge :tounge_xd: 

Just putting this out here:

Non-verbal communication is more dependable because it exactly tells you message when our mouth fails to do. (From: Bartleby Research bartleby.com)

• LOL 9

26 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

PSJ kept on swaying when the TriplePark photo was shown on screen. 

I noticed this too!!! Lol! And he was smiling.. but trying to control it! :relaxed:

He did look happy to see the picture... for sure. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy backhugged psj in the bts of that scene. :lol: :love:

yep i jst saw the scene.. she was so playful, hugging him with both hands while touching his abs.. i dunno what she was doing it looked like she was playing peekaboo over his shoulder or something.. her makeup artist or stylist was trying to fix her face with tissue but failed coz she kept moving her head lolssss.. and PSJ jst stood there smiling as he was getting his makeup/hair fixed.. :heart:

jst a friendly reminder: guys i wanna say this if u see someone post the vid please please dont share or repost it.. please respect the owner of the vid..  :smile:

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

yep i jst saw the scene.. she was so playful, hugging him with both hands while touching his abs.. i dunno what she was doing it looked like she was playing peekaboo or something.. PSJ jst stood there smiling as he was getting his makeup/hair fixed..  and guys i wanna say this if u see someone post this please please dont share or repost it.. please respect the owner of the vid..  :smile:

I think all PPC shippers here are self-aware n responsible enough as they don’t want niether DVD owner nor our beloved PPC to face any kind of inconvenience or trouble.

:)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

yep i jst saw the scene.. she was so playful, hugging him with both hands while touching his abs.. i dunno what she was doing it looked like she was playing peekaboo over his shoulder or something.. her makeup artist or stylist was trying to fix her face with tissue but failed coz she kept moving her head lolssss.. and PSJ jst stood there smiling as he was getting his makeup/hair fixed.. :heart:

I'm melted to see that psj was smiling when pmy kept backhugging him and playing peekaboo.:wub::love:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7