[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

awww PSJ doesnt believe in coincidence.. he believes in destiny.. so guys lets not use ‘coincidence’ again.. lets use ‘destiny’ for now on.. all that fashion items, travel places, house location, dog breed, dog name, dog food~ all are destined to be guysss.. :ph34r::lol:

Hahaha well, him just watching her while he was in the military and ending up acting with her in a drama many years later is considered as D E S T I N Y isn't it? :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 2

10 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

awww PSJ doesnt believe in coincidence.. he believes in destiny.. so guys lets not use ‘coincidence’ again.. lets use ‘destiny’ for now on.. all that fashion items, travel places, house location, dog breed, dog name, dog food~ all are destined to be guysss.. :ph34r::lol:

Whats the question? 

So these are the photos from his personal IG that was shown..

This is how i see it: Simba is important to him.. that old age filter pic, he did with his wooga friends (he loves his friends).. sooo.. that triple Park photo? That is the only photo he has of PMY on his personal IG.... (i will let you finish my thoughts on this... ) :love:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Came across this so I just wanna share ^^ a liltle bit from the live :P 

according to the brain map, so he saves a big space for his Filipino fans now (yesss ofc from what he could see with his own eyes today ^^) and life, family, friends, then Itaewon Class, and travel as much as health ^^

• Like 1

One fan got the chance to see him leaving the hotel while she was waiting for her own hotel room to get ready for checking in. She said that she forgot about PMY for 15secs :joy:

Aaand of course they had to pick the photo showing the O N L Y woman in his instagram account, eh? Proud PPC fan moment :joy: but whoever chose it must be a PPC fan, too. 

Also we have a male Filipino fanboy requesting for PMY to come in the PH for a fanmeet. :joy: This is difficult because the Filipino market is composed of (majority) female fans who stan male idols. It just makes me happy to know that PMY actually has Filipino fanboys among an estrogen-dominated PH fandom.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2