Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Seems like PSJ had delicious food during his welcome dinner. He liked a dish called sisig, which I think actually started as beer match food but ended up as a favorite dish among Filipino gatherings. According to recipes on the internet this is made of grilled then chopped pig's face (mask, snout, ears), sometimes chopped liver, and is sometimes made with pig's brain (although I do not think they would have served him the kind with the brain), onions,  and served on a sizzling plate. I kinda had a feeling he likes beer match food, so it's not a surprise he ended up liking this. (Also, Koreans like eating pork.)

It looks very easy to make, so maybe him and his publicly single, beautiful neighbor can share this while having some drinks together when he comes home.

He also mentioned he wants to come back in the Philippines for more work, and I think that when he sees his fans later today he will realize how difficult it would be for him (and his neighbor) to go full ninja mode in a country like the Philippines. But the Philippines has so many hidden tourist spots so they might want to consider that :tounge_xd:

To the Filipino fans who will be (or already are) at the venue grounds -- have a grand time, and share anecdotes / photos when you can! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, minmangfan said:

Seems like PSJ had delicious food during his welcome dinner. He liked a dish called sisig

yes!!sisig is indeed a delicious food!!especially w/beers. Seen some photos with lots of people lined up at the fanmeet venue!!

• Like 2

It looks scalding out there. Venue is near the bay but it seems pretty warm based on this video. Hope these fans put on sunblock and brought water!! Stay hydrated, Filipino PSJ fans!! No fainting! 

• Like 4

No one can resist the charm of our Captain!Wish I'm one of those people who endured the heat and long lines just to see him!!!

• Like 3

wow Manila fans are amazing!

Must be really hard to go through the heat and crowd. Wait a bit more and you guys can see PSJ very soon!;) 

And thank you so much for such great love to PSJ:kiss_wink:

• Like 4

Almost there! Anyone who went there.. please do share your moments here.. :relaxed: excited for all of you!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Lovely setup :wub: You're almost there all the fans in Manila~~ hope the heat wont be too harsh on you :P be safe & sound, and have a lot of happy Miso (smiles) with him :kiss_closed:

And a tribute in our man, fancy treatment ^^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I knew this will be packed!! PSJ is love!! 

Im sure ll the efforts to get the tickets and to get in line for a chance to be in there are all worth it! 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 3

Closer look! 

They said.. he was soooo surprised and happy to see that the house was full! 

• Awesome 3

When he practically "Friendzoned" everyone in the arena.. still.. everyone loves it! Lol!

Thats because... he is taken alreadyyy!! :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1