• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

url%5D

awww PSJ doesnt believe in coincidence.. he believes in destiny.. so guys lets not use ‘coincidence’ again.. lets use ‘destiny’ for now on.. all that fashion items, travel places, house location, dog breed, dog name, dog food~ all are destined to be guysss.. :ph34r::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

awww PSJ doesnt believe in coincidence.. he believes in destiny.. so guys lets not use ‘coincidence’ again.. lets use ‘destiny’ for now on.. all that fashion items, travel places, house location, dog breed, dog name, dog food~ all are destined to be guysss.. :ph34r::lol:

Hahaha well, him just watching her while he was in the military and ending up acting with her in a drama many years later is considered as D E S T I N Y isn't it? :tounge_xd:

• LOL 9
  • Awesome 2
10 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Whats the question? 

So these are the photos from his personal IG that was shown..

This is how i see it: Simba is important to him.. that old age filter pic, he did with his wooga friends (he loves his friends).. sooo.. that triple Park photo? That is the only photo he has of PMY on his personal IG.... (i will let you finish my thoughts on this... ) :love:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Came across this so I just wanna share ^^ a liltle bit from the live :P 

according to the brain map, so he saves a big space for his Filipino fans now (yesss ofc from what he could see with his own eyes today ^^) and life, family, friends, then Itaewon Class, and travel as much as health ^^

• Like 1