[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I think he was asked to share some photos.. they are just making it seemed like those are randomly chosen.. :tounge_xd:

If he did choose the photos then we certainly won this time :tounge_xd: Is there anyone here who went who can clarify whether the photos were personally chosen by PSJ or picked "at random" by the organizers? I'm curious to know. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

Romance films looks more romantic when you are in love.. :blush:

Just a friendly reminder for him that his neighbor's new drama is also full of healing romance too lol~ 

So happy to see his bright Miso (smiles) today, must have had a blast ^^ The caption was on point, it's definitely worth.the.wait :blush:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

IMG-20190929-190026.jpg

The FUN MEET is so AMAZING and AWESOME. The atmosphere is so Hype everyone is so excited waiting for him until he came in and Fans are screaming. I really feel the energy and how fans are really crazy for him. He ask questions. What in his mind. Travel, family, friends, itaewon class, Life, and FILIPINO FANS. He so charming and handsome. Filipino fans screams when he smile like when he ask question and when about to answer his face is in the screen he smile and fans scream and he laughed. Later I will share more hahaha

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

The translation is wrong.

Psj said "운명도 믿고 인연도 믿어요."= "I believe in destiny and 인연 too."

Idk how i translate 인연 into English.  that means..he believes that there is the one and only person who is predestined for him. :heart:

when ppl meet a true lover, they said "we're 인연"="We're a match made in heaven"

• Like 3
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

It's so funny how fans asking him "WILL YOU MARRY ME?!" Hahaha Also there's a fan wearing wedding gown she cried and she ask "will you marry me park seo joon?". For me it feel so unreal I think I was dreaming seeing him.

"I think will have good night too" - VC Lee

Even though almost a lot of question we know the answer but still it's so enjoying and very memorable to us Filipino fans and to Park Seo joon

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Psj said- "운명도 믿고 인연도 믿어요."= "I believe in destiny and 인연 too."

Idk how i translate 인연 into English.  that means..he believes that there is the one and only person who is predestined for him. :heart:

when ppl meet a true lover, they said "we're 인연"="We're a match made in heaven"

I have this belief that people who believe strongly in "one true love" have actually already met their match, because you can only really believe in it once your gut tells you that you have already found yours. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

The FUN MEET is so AMAZING and AWESOME. The atmosphere is so Hype everyone is so excited waiting for him until he came in and Fans are screaming. I really feel the energy and how fans are really crazy for him. He ask questions. What in his mind. Travel, family, friends, itaewon class, Life, and FILIPINO FANS. He so charming and handsome. Filipino fans screams when he smile like when he ask question and when about to answer his face is in the screen he smile and fans scream and he laughed. Later I will share more hahaha

So happy for you! :heart:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, minmangfan said:

I have this belief that people who believe strongly in "one true love" have actually already met their match, because you can only really believe in it once your gut tells you that you have already found yours. 

yes true.. and i already found mine :D

• Like 1
  • Love 3