Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Why didnt they share this in better quality, or maybe too hyped for the filming lol~

Early this morning :P

• Awesome 1

handsome from every angle.. and hi bicepss ~~~  oke i take back my words he is not that skinny now.. he looks like his usual self actually~ :love:

• Love 2

cant wait for october! TMAD, Busted, Gucci event~ and im going to seoul late oct.. :wub:~ gonna buy some ziozia shirt for my housemate so he will look (a bit) like PSJ muahaahahaha :P

• LOL 9

Wow what a fest for the fans in Manila (the photographer took JHI's pics too) :P

And still had some wb update kkk

• Love 1

I dunno...why so excited??I feel like I'm one of those who will be seeing him in person!!I can't breath just watching the video!!!!

Maybe we can expect for seojun's visit in preview clip at the end of TMAD tonight's episode. Though his full appearance is almost certainly in next week's episode. But bcz i'm craving for him and can't get enough of him even though his face is all over my sns today, i still wanna see him, so just a glance of his face in the preview is ok for me :lol:  we'll see...

Ps. To filipino fans : have fun on the funmeet you guys and happy weekend everyone :heart:

• Like 2

Unreleased Bench pics on the billboard :P lookin' forward to seeing his bright smile :wub: 

And the preview for his appearance in 3MAD is outtttt too, white shirt & jeans!!! Park So Dam keeps callin' him "Min Hyukie oppa", and he also called her "Ki Jeong" as in Parasite :kiss_closed:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Omgggg in jeans again!!! Glad he had a warm welcoming there, and hope he'll get to try many delicious food, then have a blast with all his fans in Manila :wub:

Thanks a lot for the reminder, he took my heart & my soul there with him alr lol~ Nice shirt btw #ManoftheHour B)

• Like 3

19 hours ago, rinex said:

his bracelet looks familiar!!!

If I rmb it right, that looks similar to his Wooga Wooga gang's ^^

Smart & witty, as always :kiss_closed: kutie goes shy~shy~shy :wub: I've heard ppl asked where Park Sae Roy went coz they only saw VP Young Joon since yesterday lol~

• Like 3
  • Love 1

hi.. in spite of all ur update here, finally...our king PSJ FUN meet:wub:....is today Sept. 29 in Manila... ....:yum:.!!!! Thx guys....we're  jealous but enjoying' all the shows,...e.g., FR. KOREA TO MANILA, screen shots, (all sides: front, back, shots, we're good PSJ)--:blush: trendy (cute) airport outfits, recaps of his visit,  aura of HOTTIE "SEO JOON., press con  promos, etc....thx.:wink:

BTW, paging,:sweatingbullets:-----, who ever is the handler of @bn_sj2013, ig? MIA,  PLZ, pleaseeeee UPDATE???

TYVM :heart:..we can't get enough of PSJ. (lol, co-workers fangirlin' to the core., as if i am not:!) ........ on my way, hm, txtin' my loml---, even hubby said, which honey(s)??? ha-ha he knew,  PSJ pun :tounge_wink:

PPC, more events coming soon,  :love: muah xoxo.

• Like 2