[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

19 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

It's not that I don't agree with you, but just my suggestion that maybe we can overlook the past tense a little bit, coz from his/ her other posts, it seems that English is not the native language of the poster & hence it's not 100% an indication of the timeline (truly offense to the account owner tho). Also from what I understand, it hasn't happened yet (the account owner will come back to talk about it when it actually happens).

But I agree, whatever it takes we should be happy for her if she's happy with her choice. So we'll keep on waiting, as always, rait :lol:

Yes it is true that English is not his or her native language because she's from Philippines:sweatingbullets:

if lady gaga, it was defo in vegas~~ coz she launched her residency concerts in vegas since dec last year and will run till nov/dec this year~ so she’ll only perform in vegas~~ 

told ya they went to vegas..guess my delulus were not delulus after all hahahah~ (joke joke)

maybe i can be an aura reader :joy:

• LOL 1

yepp.. It's a late post.. lol!  but its pretty hard to tell which date in June.. lol! 

Gaga was always wearing the same outfit and hair everytime she sings "Shallow" in her LV residency.

but to filter it.. there are times she had the pride flag on her piano, there are times she doesnt. In PMYs post.. it looked likwd the flag is not on there .

• Love 1

Hello to everybody! I'm back after months! I've been really busy at work and i couldn't reply to this topic....:(

However i'm pretty sure the show pmy went was the one that happened the 14th.

I said so because i saw a fancam and the gestures that Lady Gaga did in the video were the same that we can see in the video posted by pmy.

I'll drop you here the link of the fancam, so you can be sure about it: 

I just wanna say that i'm pretty sure they were together during the past week....for me it looks just sooo obvious...

Now i'm just waiting psj to post something -_-

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, lotxsoul said:

I just wanna say that i'm pretty sure they were together during the past week....for me it looks just sooo obvious...

high five! :lol:

i also thought it was june the june 14 show too .

42 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hahhaha vp pretty much dropped the hint already ~

LOL! bet its longer than 6 days and 7 nights!  and pretty sure its not just Las Vegas! :joy:

• LOL 1

nahh.. I dont think PSJ will update anything on his IG yet.. Usually when they're together.. he doesnt update.. LOL! but at least he was active earlier.. commenting on a SAJA related post... because I think SAJAs promotion already started..  Ive been seeing it a lot on intenet since the trailer came out.

Pmy: oh no we’ve been away too long it’s getting too suspicious so let me post something that seems like im still in the state.

ppc shippers: this fancam was few days ago

Lolol

do u guys realize how ninja PPC can be if they want to??! How is it that PMY was at the show and not a single soul caught her

• LOL 1