Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

20 minutes ago, NoHide said:

Hi dear PPC shipper, I just joined soompi today just for the sake of this ever so popular and most active thread. I’ve been a lurker since page 500 plus but decided to join the fun only today :blush:

You won't regret to join here. You will having fun everyday :D

• LOL 1

wow super detective my fellow friends! Even her latest ig post said #backtoreality which means now she's going back to work.

And I'm still amazed that she chose the place where the least people expect her to go, Las Vegas...huge place indeed...

Oh guys so let's follow Mi Nyeongie back to reality. I guess her most recent pic was also taken at Paradise City, do you think so too?

Just wanna add some fact that I found some while ago. The founder of Paradise City used to win Montblanc Arts Patronage Award (to honor art & cultural fostering individuals) :P

PMY deleted shippers' war comment and wrote the caption "back to reality" in her latest post. 

Why do I think her caption is the warning that "Don't be delusional and don't have shippers' war on my IG."?

okay Rachel, i didn't write any kind of delusional comments on your IG. i repect your personal space. :)

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

PMY deleted shippers' war comment and wrote the caption "back to reality" in her latest post. 

Why do I think her caption is the warning that "Don't be delusional and don't have shippers' war on my IG."?

okay Rachel, i didn't write any kind of delusional comments on your IG. i repect your personal space. :)

She did? She deleted?

i get second hand embarrassment when people bring their ship onto her account and even fight with each other. It's fine to ship and be delulu about her photos but don't spam her comment section with it :/

It's a photo of her, and her only, why can't they just focus on that. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

True! shippers should not be invading her IG with their delusions.. thats her personal space to connect with her fans.

If they know the meaning of respect and they have proper etiquette.. they shouldnt be doing that. 

i am saying "they" because I believe that we stay here in our group to talk about PPC. We dont go on their IG to comment crazy stuff. I only "heart" their posts. that's it. 

if people are going to comment, do it positively. 

I really hope everyone... yes every shipper! got her message by deleting those shipping war comments.

• Like 5

agree to everyone here not to post unpleasant shipping war on PMY’s IG as it’s her personal space. We have this thread and other gc, better to discuss it here.

PS. That Lady Gaga spotted delulu photo makes my heart flutter. Why do I have a feeling that it’s our PPC? hahaha thanks sneaky eyes of our detective shippers

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

i am saying "they" because I believe that we stay here in our group to talk about PPC. We dont go on their IG to comment crazy stuff. I only "heart" their posts. that's it. 

if people are going to comment, do it positively. 

I really hope everyone... yes every shipper! got her message by deleting those shipping war comments.

Hi-5 coz dropping :heart: here & there is the only thing I do in IG too lol~ I'm glad that she raises her voice firmly in action. This really reminds me of one of my friends, who is also a long-time fan of Mi Nyeong. And the moment she knew that Joon deleted all the spiteful comments towards MY on his IG, she decided to wholeheartedly vote for Joon to be her man. someone who doesn't hesitate to stand up against the (crazy) fans for her (tho she used to swoon over her chemistry with other male costars before). She's now also one caption of another community full of PPS :P 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

even both events are the same.:lol:

if you take a pic of PSJ/PMY bus and upload, we will give you a present in random.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Namoo posted this on their Community page.. 

received-562969557565000.png

Google Translated:

received-930752577257137.png

let this be a reminder to everyone.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Namoo posted this on their Community page.. 

this is because of the ones who constantly leave malicious comments to Namoo Actors's celeb(especially to LJK, PMY and SSK) on DC, Naver news and IG. even they wrote sexual harassment comments to actresses.:angry: so fans continued to ask take a legal action, Namoo finally decided it.

• Angry 5

Yes. that was posted earlier today.

Thats a good thing! finally! because actors are constantly harassed by haters and addictive fans and shippers. 

They really should be more serious to protect their actors. 

@Matilda_Anne  not because of shipping. there are famous Korean online haters who leave malicious comments on Naver whenever news about(pmy, ljk, ssk..etc) is out. and they write malicious post(even they curse at pmy's family) everyday in pmy dc. if you watch pmy dc all day, you can read the hater's post. the haters uploaded 8 malicious posts in pmy dc today, though fans reported them to dc so posts were deleted already. 

• Angry 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

they write malicious post(even they curse at pmy's family) everyday in pmy dc

that is absolutely horrendous!..these kind of ppl are crazy :angry:.. im glad namoo will not tolerate cyber bullying..