• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

One thing I learnt throughout this whole experience with PPC is that IN TIME, WHAT'S MEANT TO BE YOURS WILL BE YOURS.

so gals & guys, if u haven't meet ur PMY or PSJ  yet, just wait, he/she will come :grimace: (even thou I highly doubt there's another one of PSJ/PMY out there LOL)

The last time I didn't expect PSJ join Phuket trip and Cosmo event, he's coming. The last time I was so sure he would come to watch Son's match (because his boss told that), he didn't appear. So it's better I don't expect anything this time. :D

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

guys are we missing out on something? this fan seems to be hinting at something but she closed the comment section..  is PMY gonna do a new drama or film or project we might not aware of? 

Given that this account said "too good to be true", I don't think this refers to a new project though. Especially the part when he/ she said Mi Yeong's well-deserved it & "deserved to be happy", it's more of a private/ personal connotation to me. My personal thought is that Mi Nyeong has made some "unimaginable" decision (personal & private matter, not work-related) that this account has wholeheartedly wished for.

Guys, tell me I'm not the only one think like this plz ... if so reassure me also we share the same assumption plz ... or am I being too much delulu-ing ~~~:P

• Like 2

It’s sounds more serious than that though. I don’t think this person it’s talking about anything work related, but something more personal if you catch my drift :wub:

I don’t know, I’ve seen fans speak like this when their favorite celebrities get into serious relationships, things like “always by your side/supporting you”. 

• Insightful 1

when u guys put it that way, i can definitely see it now~ yeah seems like this person is hinting about something rather personal right? but what could that be? going public? marriage? 

but how does she know? are we missing out on something? what did she read? hahahha now im curious

maybe as an avid fan of PMY.. she just felt like there' something coming.. ;)because usually soilds would prefer her not to date someone famous right? 

I think i also read even before on some  PSJ fan pages.. that they would be happy for him whoever he chose to be with.

I think its a way to support her that no matter what.. her fans would be here for her. :)

But I wouldnt just jump on anything yet.. lol!

it could just be a generic message that sort of applies in both professional and personal life.

But personally.. i really think it's coming sooner than everyone thought.. :P