[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

The last time I didn't expect PSJ join Phuket trip and Cosmo event, he's coming. The last time I was so sure he would come to watch Son's match (because his boss told that), he didn't appear. So it's better I don't expect anything this time. :D

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

guys are we missing out on something? this fan seems to be hinting at something but she closed the comment section..  is PMY gonna do a new drama or film or project we might not aware of? 

Given that this account said "too good to be true", I don't think this refers to a new project though. Especially the part when he/ she said Mi Yeong's well-deserved it & "deserved to be happy", it's more of a private/ personal connotation to me. My personal thought is that Mi Nyeong has made some "unimaginable" decision (personal & private matter, not work-related) that this account has wholeheartedly wished for.

Guys, tell me I'm not the only one think like this plz ... if so reassure me also we share the same assumption plz ... or am I being too much delulu-ing ~~~:P

• Like 2

It’s sounds more serious than that though. I don’t think this person it’s talking about anything work related, but something more personal if you catch my drift :wub:

I don’t know, I’ve seen fans speak like this when their favorite celebrities get into serious relationships, things like “always by your side/supporting you”. 

• Insightful 1

when u guys put it that way, i can definitely see it now~ yeah seems like this person is hinting about something rather personal right? but what could that be? going public? marriage? 

but how does she know? are we missing out on something? what did she read? hahahha now im curious

maybe as an avid fan of PMY.. she just felt like there' something coming.. ;)because usually soilds would prefer her not to date someone famous right? 

I think i also read even before on some  PSJ fan pages.. that they would be happy for him whoever he chose to be with.

I think its a way to support her that no matter what.. her fans would be here for her. :)

But I wouldnt just jump on anything yet.. lol!

it could just be a generic message that sort of applies in both professional and personal life.

But personally.. i really think it's coming sooner than everyone thought.. :P

I actually followed this account before (but I missed that post you've just shared dumb me lol~). He/ she seems to be a true fan of Mi Nyeong-ie (I mean "true" in a very positive & bright way) & has been embracing her for a long while now. So that's the truth I guess everyone can tell from the posts with their own eyes.

Spoiler

Then here comes my delulu lol~. Throughout the posts, he/ she has been pretty fair with her other male costars, like giving each of them full support & equal shares of consideration. But I detect that the most "hearty" emoticon used for every other costars is :love: (I'm talking about the "heart", not other funny cheering ones haha). Meanwhile for Mi Nyeongie only OR for PPC in the same frame, he/ she goes with this :heart: or the double heart  (sr I can't find the equivalent here, you guys can go there & check for yourselves). Again, this is just my delulus so if you don't agree then plz just ignore me lol~

PS: ukie my super duper honest thought is no matter what personal matter it is, IF IN ANY CASE it's related to Joon, I don't think this will be publicized soon as Park Yong Ho is coming strong with The Divine Fury, so they wouldn't want anything to overshadow this. Anw, the account owner said he/ she's gonna come back again at that so let's wait then lol~

her words "you deserved to be happy" sounds personal. Like she's in some sort of private relationship. Probably she got hint somewhere about PMY. But I dont know how to describe because she made it past tense hahaha. More sounded like she ended some sort relationship and this fan is happy about it hahahahahahahaha. 

wtv. I choose to believe PMY is in a secret deep relationship and she's happy about it. And this fan is happy for her. And I am happy too haha. 

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

But I dont know how to describe because she made it past tense hahaha. More sounded like she ended some sort relationship and this fan is happy about it hahahahahahahaha. 

It's not that I don't agree with you, but just my suggestion that maybe we can overlook the past tense a little bit, coz from his/ her other posts, it seems that English is not the native language of the poster & hence it's not 100% an indication of the timeline (truly offense to the account owner tho). Also from what I understand, it hasn't happened yet (the account owner will come back to talk about it when it actually happens).

But I agree, whatever it takes we should be happy for her if she's happy with her choice. So we'll keep on waiting, as always, rait :lol:

13 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

her words "you deserved to be happy" sounds personal. Like she's in some sort of private relationship. Probably she got hint somewhere about PMY. But I dont know how to describe because she made it past tense hahaha. More sounded like she ended some sort relationship and this fan is happy about it hahahahahahahaha. 

wtv. I choose to believe PMY is in a secret deep relationship and she's happy about it. And this fan is happy for her. And I am happy too haha. 

I think she doesn't really care much about the grammar... lol! because she said "i'm feeling so happy and excited the same" and "i'll support you still and no matter what is"... not that it matters.. her message is on point anyway. ^_^