[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

53 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Also I think he attended the grand open with his company fellows today, he's just not seen in the picture. My guess is that he might not be taking the spotlight in the middle with the boss & was sitting somewhere prob. on the opposite side

I dont think he was there...  they will surely have a photo all together if evryone in Awesome was present.. :D

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

개아빠, 개엄마 are not commonly used, so it was also considered as "ppc dating evidence" by k-netzns.:lol:

Talking about this, can I ask something too. 

So MY has been saying in her caption as Mignon (for MY/ 미녕), 싴 (for Sic/ Jessica), 스를흔드 (for I luv u/ saranghanda), ... When Joon posted to promote for PHS's movie, he typed “시기" (Si-kie instead of Sik-ie) as his name. I know it's how people pronounce, but do you happen to know if he has typed like that before? I mean I don't want to be too delusional saying Joon got that from her, so I just wanna check if he has such typing habit :P

5 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

When Joon posted to promote for PHS's movie, he typed “시기" (Si-kie instead of Sik-ie) as his name. I know it's how people pronounce, but do you happen to know if he has typed like that before? I mean I don't want to be too delusional saying Joon got that from her, so I just wanna check if he has such typing habit :P

psj often calls PHS and CWS as "시기" or "식이". because both have "식" in their names.

• Thanks 1

PSJ also cameo in CWS movie, I am so looking forward to seeing him on the big screen...The last time I saw him was when he cameo in Be With You, that totally caught me off guard and was such a welcome surprise :wub: And now I cannot unsee his prominent package in the MMA fighting scene in Saja trailer :sweatingbullets:PMY sure is one lucky lady :naughty:

• Like 2

@Ivy-Blue maybe she just opened her old photos on her phone and she just want to upload on her ig. :P

5 hours ago, zashi23 said:

I dont think he was there...  they will surely have a photo all together if evryone in Awesome was present.. :D

Maybe he's still jetlag so he didn't attend the party. Lol joke joke :D

Interesting to see the reporter that caused the PPC ruckus commented on PSJ’s entertainment comp. like waaahhhh?!?

lol PPC indeed is an interesting and rare case. 

Edit: Jk she's not the one that caused the ruckus. She's just another reporter that added more fuel to the undying flame

trying to guess PSJ whereabouts is harder than finding waldo~ i miss him terribly.. oh well i guess i’ll jst wait until the cellreturn event to see him again.. 

sidenote~ seriously the reporter who discussed the dating news is actually buddy buddy with awesome boss? wow ~ :joy: