Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

18 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

just because they share the same surname "park" doesn't

that's not really part of it. anyways, their statement is just a common thing between actors with different ages. and their two agencies have different statements. 

and about that tweet.  she may just know what the most already knows... or maybe she knows more.. who knows.. at least someone outside this "rabid, toxic  crazy, delusional, rude PPC group of shippers" knows whats ACTUALLY REAL. :sweat_smile: 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

and about that tweet.  she may just know what the most already knows... or maybe she knows more.. who knows.. at least someone outside this "rabid, toxic  crazy, delusional, rude PPC group of shippers" knows whats ACTUALLY REAL.

Until yesterday she was saying she likes who we are interpreting but that's not whom she is referring & today she tweets "hint hint" seems more like unnecessary attention seeking to me. She could have played with out mentioning or denying it about ppc. And lol what's "ACTUALLY REAL" is pretty much self explanatory at this point. Those who are still in denial well I hope they get their goodnight sleep if that helps them!

https://m.cafe.naver.com/choissajustory/5573

this is ppc's marital compatibility(궁합) analyzed by a Saju expert before wwwsk(April, 2018). marital compatibility is Korean version matchmaking and person's destiny or fate can be divined by the two sexagenary cycle characters assigned to their birth year, month, day, and hour. it is Korean tradition so even was made into a movie 궁합(eng title is The Princess and the Matchmaker, cast: Lee Seung Gi, Shim Eun-kyung).

in the past, marital compatibility is really important. so if it was bad, parents objected to marriage.

and even now, most Korean couples check out their marital compatibility before marriage. not seriously just for fun.

so please read it just for fun.:)

-ppc's marital compatibility-

general review : the reason why desert is beautiful is because there is a hidden oasis. desert and an oasis meet like a fairy tale.

PMY             PSJ

丁 庚 丙        乙 甲 戊

未 寅 寅        巳 子 辰

oh my...(ppc marital compatibility is) really good. It is difficult to meet a lover who matches very well in marital compatibility. but their marital compatibility is very good. they will date. the possibility is very high.

PMY is 丁 and PSJ is 乙. it means they want to help and approach each other. and 寅木(PMY) meets 子水(PSJ) and finally blooms. a tree(PMY) meets water(PSJ). it means their body and mind(soul) are very compatible. PMY is desert so she needs water. PSJ is an oasis which has lots of water. this level of marital compatibility is in the top 10%.

if filming(wwwsk) started now, they already feel a mutual attraction. 

• Like 9
  • Love 4

Uuu I like fairy tale.

Both of them knowing each other at first as just acquaintance and fate met those two in a job together and their relationship bloom slowly... Just like how LYJ and KMS slowly acknowledge and develop their feeling to each other. 

I like this fairy tale. Just like how PMY like how fairy tale it feels like being as Miso. :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

The whole description of their compatibility is so cute :lol: 

I miss them so much! I’m so bored waiting for MY to publish something, where is she? 

@twoparkcouple is he/she always do the same with all of the drama main lead couple? Or just randomly doing it to ppc?

And about their MIA, is it usual or unusual habit from them? 

10 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

And about their MIA, is it usual or unusual habit from them? 

I ask for permission reply about PSJ. He is MIA as usual.
But his MIA after her drama ended immediately It's unusual.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

@twoparkcouple is he/she always do the same with all of the drama main lead couple? Or just randomly doing it to ppc?

randomly. he did the same with LKS-JSM(running man, their marital compatibility is just so-so), SKJ-LS(the third charm, too bad. the possibility to marry and then stay together forever is 0%), YYS-KTR(mister sunshine, not good) etc..

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

and 寅木(PMY) meets 子水(PSJ) and finally blooms. a tree(PMY) meets water(PSJ). it means their body and mind(soul) are very compatible. PMY is desert so she needs water. PSJ is an oasis which has lots of water. this level of marital compatibility is in the top 10%.

if filming(wwwsk) started now, they already feel a mutual attraction. 

DltgSf-UwAAW5Nh.jpg

So the title for her July MC photoshoot is "PMY's private life", hopefully there'll be some interview along

If it's Mi Nyeong's private life they should have brought Park Leon too lol~ 

PS: from what I know WWWSK DVD is the first for Joon so his fans are prob looking forward that, esp. the commentary part :P 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

So the title for her July MC photoshoot is "PMY's private life", hopefully there'll be some interview along

If it's Mi Nyeong's private life they should have brought Park Leon too lol~ 

PS: from what I know WWWSK DVD is the first for Joon so his fans are prob looking forward that, esp. the commentary part :P 

Is her schedule out for July? Do you mind sharing the schedule? Aah, read your comment again. Just realized you were referring to the MC photoshoot in LA. :D

8 minutes ago, luffie said:

Is her schedule out for July? Do you mind sharing the schedule for  the photoshoot? 

the photoshoot is done already when she went to LA with her team.  maybe the magazine will be out by July(?)

• Like 2

Yup that photoshoot in LA is for the July issue guys~~ usually the hard copies have to be printed even before the end of this month so :D

• Like 1

It is pretty incredible that there hasn’t been a single fan sighting of either one of them. Full on ninja mode!