Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

30 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

During filming CT hunter , because the 2 lead actors are smoker ,a reporter ask her about it , I remember  she said not mind people smoking but not in front of her 

That thought is just ridiculous, and makes me laugh lol :joy: :joy:

Dear PPS, please come and unleash ur delulus here. this thread is so fun. we have so many friends here who are ready to be delulu with you~~ we also share infos, facts, perv thoughts, wwwsk scenes etc etc~~ u name it we got it..

jst stop tagging PSJ/PMY and writing ur delulus on their personal igs~~ lets respect their space~~ please come here and join us instead :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

PMY’s friend who got married last time (PMY went to her wedding in brown dress remember?) also posted her vid with her dog at the same resto on June, 5th.. i think PMY went together with her.. however, PMY also went to LA that day~~ so i think PMY went to that resto bfore she left for LA and yeah her recent ig upload was definitely late post.. i think she wants ppl to assume she’s in korea now after posting that vegas vid.. i dunno tho jst guessing~~ 

man shipping PPC has turn me into a detective~ 

Spoiler

url%5D

cr twitter

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, Babalooba said:

Have you guys checked the ig story on twoparkcouple_mysj? Is this ig owner here? :P Is that really PSJ-PMY?

Is it really them? Oh my heart b still... My fellow PPC detectives... please help!!!

13 minutes ago, Babalooba said:

Have you guys checked the ig story on twoparkcouple_mysj? Is this ig owner here? :P Is that really PSJ-PMY?

did you mean this? 

looks like eh? lol! but I think they are just trying to point out that deluluing should also be reasonable... the post did say "delulu".. 

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

her friend who got married last time (remember?) also posted her vid with her dog at the same resto on June, 5th.. i think PMY went together with her.. however, PMY also went to LA that day~~ so i think PMY went to that resto bfore she left for LA and yeah her recent ig upload was definitely late post.. i think she wants ppl to assume she’s in korea now after posting that vegas vid.. i dunno tho jst guessing~~ 

And her friend wrote something like ‘playing with Leon’ on that post, so the pic with Leon PMY posted yesterday was an old pic.

BTW, its good that toxic shipper comment fan wars were deleted on her IG.. its a mesage to shippers! bring your delulus in your respective groups. 

RESPECT her personal space. 

PPC delulus... yes.. go here! dont post your shipping fantasies in her IG. :D

let us be classy.. don't react on others on her IG.. pleazzze.. it such an eye sore!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Babalooba said:

I think the one who posted it first on twitter mark it as "delulu" :D

28 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

PMY’s friend who got married last time (PMY went to her wedding in brown dress remember?) also posted her vid with her dog at the same resto on June, 5th.. i think PMY went together with her..

yes pmy recent ig pic is an old pic on June 5th.

the place is a cafe in Cheongdam-dong near pmy house(600m away). 

53 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Delulu is everywhere guys, there's actually more than 2 ships are talking about that pic Mi Nyeong posted with her kutie Leon yesterday (sorry that's all I'm saying coz I don't wanna bring up any other ship or unnecessary argument here :P)

Hi dear PPC shipper, I just joined soompi today just for the sake of this ever so popular and most active thread. I’ve been a lurker since page 500 plus but decided to join the fun only today :blush:

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

what did her hashtag say?

it said " Today is Sooryehan day"

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Dear PPS, please come and unleash ur delulus here. this thread is so fun. we have so many friends here who are ready to be delulu with you~~ we also share infos, facts, perv thoughts, wwwsk scenes etc etc~~ u name it we got it..

jst stop tagging PSJ/PMY and writing ur delulus on their personal igs~~ lets respect their spaces~~ please come here and join us instead :)

This is very attractive (and truthful) welcome message not for PPS only :joy:

12 minutes ago, NoHide said:

Hi dear PPC shipper, I just joined soompi today just for the sake of this ever so popular and most active thread. I’ve been a lurker since page 500 plus but decided to join the fun only today :blush:

Welcome on board officially, and yesssss I have fun here everyday, hope you too :P