Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

23 minutes ago, Babalooba said:

Have you guys checked the ig story on twoparkcouple_mysj? Is this ig owner here? :P Is that really PSJ-PMY?

I think the one who posted it first on twitter mark it as "delulu" :D

• Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

28 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

PMY’s friend who got married last time (PMY went to her wedding in brown dress remember?) also posted her vid with her dog at the same resto on June, 5th.. i think PMY went together with her..

yes pmy recent ig pic is an old pic on June 5th.

the place is a cafe in Cheongdam-dong near pmy house(600m away). 

53 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

man shipping PPC has turn me into a detective~ 

Delulu is everywhere guys, there's actually more than 2 ships are talking about that pic Mi Nyeong posted with her kutie Leon yesterday (sorry that's all I'm saying coz I don't wanna bring up any other ship or unnecessary argument here :P)

Hi dear PPC shipper, I just joined soompi today just for the sake of this ever so popular and most active thread. I’ve been a lurker since page 500 plus but decided to join the fun only today :blush:

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

what did her hashtag say?

it said " Today is Sooryehan day"

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Dear PPS, please come and unleash ur delulus here. this thread is so fun. we have so many friends here who are ready to be delulu with you~~ we also share infos, facts, perv thoughts, wwwsk scenes etc etc~~ u name it we got it..

jst stop tagging PSJ/PMY and writing ur delulus on their personal igs~~ lets respect their spaces~~ please come here and join us instead :)

This is very attractive (and truthful) welcome message not for PPS only :joy:

12 minutes ago, NoHide said:

Hi dear PPC shipper, I just joined soompi today just for the sake of this ever so popular and most active thread. I’ve been a lurker since page 500 plus but decided to join the fun only today :blush:

Welcome on board officially, and yesssss I have fun here everyday, hope you too :P

20 minutes ago, NoHide said:

You won't regret to join here. You will having fun everyday :D

• LOL 1

wow super detective my fellow friends! Even her latest ig post said #backtoreality which means now she's going back to work.

And I'm still amazed that she chose the place where the least people expect her to go, Las Vegas...huge place indeed...

Oh guys so let's follow Mi Nyeongie back to reality. I guess her most recent pic was also taken at Paradise City, do you think so too?

Just wanna add some fact that I found some while ago. The founder of Paradise City used to win Montblanc Arts Patronage Award (to honor art & cultural fostering individuals) :P

PMY deleted shippers' war comment and wrote the caption "back to reality" in her latest post. 

Why do I think her caption is the warning that "Don't be delusional and don't have shippers' war on my IG."?

okay Rachel, i didn't write any kind of delusional comments on your IG. i repect your personal space. :)

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

PMY deleted shippers' war comment and wrote the caption "back to reality" in her latest post. 

Why do I think her caption is the warning that "Don't be delusional and don't have shippers' war on my IG."?

okay Rachel, i didn't write any kind of delusional comments on your IG. i repect your personal space. :)

She did? She deleted?

i get second hand embarrassment when people bring their ship onto her account and even fight with each other. It's fine to ship and be delulu about her photos but don't spam her comment section with it :/

It's a photo of her, and her only, why can't they just focus on that. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

True! shippers should not be invading her IG with their delusions.. thats her personal space to connect with her fans.

If they know the meaning of respect and they have proper etiquette.. they shouldnt be doing that. 

i am saying "they" because I believe that we stay here in our group to talk about PPC. We dont go on their IG to comment crazy stuff. I only "heart" their posts. that's it. 

if people are going to comment, do it positively. 

I really hope everyone... yes every shipper! got her message by deleting those shipping war comments.

• Like 5