Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I know I am nosy, but what is the reason behind this ?....on 1.25.2016 upload a photo which is from 2009.... 7 years later  

IMG-4515.png

@Ivy-Blue maybe she just opened her old photos on her phone and she just want to upload on her ig. :P

5 hours ago, zashi23 said:

I dont think he was there...  they will surely have a photo all together if evryone in Awesome was present.. :D

Maybe he's still jetlag so he didn't attend the party. Lol joke joke :D

Interesting to see the reporter that caused the PPC ruckus commented on PSJ’s entertainment comp. like waaahhhh?!?

lol PPC indeed is an interesting and rare case. 

Edit: Jk she's not the one that caused the ruckus. She's just another reporter that added more fuel to the undying flame

I saw all the tags and hints on PMYs IG and all I have to say is crazy. Both ships. Lol

jeezus maybe PMY simply just wanna show off how much she loves her dog but people be ruining it left and right for her. 

5 hours ago, mimixemix said:

WAIT, so the one who wrote the article 3y dating is a friend of Awesome ent boss? @twoparkcouple

no. the reporter is not the one who wrote the ppc 3 years dating.

20190619-090648.png

this woman is a reporter, Lee Hae Ri, who worte 3y dating news.

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Can @twoparkcouple translates the conversation between the reporter and awesome's boss?

r: congratulations.

a: thank you. help me a lot.

r: I will go visit you with children. I always cheer for you.

• Thanks 1

trying to guess PSJ whereabouts is harder than finding waldo~ i miss him terribly.. oh well i guess i’ll jst wait until the cellreturn event to see him again.. 

sidenote~ seriously the reporter who discussed the dating news is actually buddy buddy with awesome boss? wow ~ :joy:

jeeez... those people on her IG from.. yes all shippers.. are really rude. like  please respect her space. her dog's name is Leon! it has been for so many years.. gosh! leave her alone! :unamused:

26 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

jeeez... those people on her IG from.. yes all shippers.. are really rude. like  please respect her space. her dog's name is Leon! it has been for so many years.. gosh! leave her alone! :unamused:

that's why I don't read those comments anymore, you're right,  that's her space  ,  they made it look ugly and silly

I hope that PMY and PSJ can be like Lee Joon and Jung So Min! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

I hope PMY won't delete the pic. She deleted pics before because of fanwars in the comments. 

Ultimate delusion would be spreading there was a cigarette smoke when it's in reality Leon's tail fur. :sweatingbullets:

i had so much fun reading all the delusional thoughts and conspiracy theories on ig and twitter from both ships.. seriously if u have a bad day today u hv to check those out~ :joy::joy:~ it will make u laugh hahahahhaah

14 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I hope PMY won't delete the pic. She deleted pics before because of fanwars in the comments. 

Ultimate delusion would be spreading there was a cigarette smoke when it's in reality Leon's tail fur. :sweatingbullets:

oh lord.. when I read that somewhere.. I was like? seriously?? youd really think PMY would sit and pose in front of a cig smoke?? and if a guy would smoke and put that cig in front of her.... that guy don't deserve her at all!!

crazies...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

seriously did ppl really think she will let anybody smoke a cigarette in front of her precious baby? **facepalm**

I wonder why some shippers out there can't just appreciate what PMY post on her IG :sweatingbullets:

They even drag Simba on their annoying arguments, even using capslock and exclamation mark. What's the benefit they get from their war and arguments. Gosh. <_<

PS.

Spoiler

For some people out there who said that Simba was so 90's, you should check the cinema on the next July. Simba will be back on The Lion King.

25 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

seriously did ppl really think she will let anybody smoke a cigarette in front of her precious baby? **facepalm**

During filming CT hunter , because the 2 lead actors are smoker ,a reporter ask her about it , I remember  she said not mind people smoking but not in front of her