Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Hello to everybody! I'm back after months! I've been really busy at work and i couldn't reply to this topic....:(

However i'm pretty sure the show pmy went was the one that happened the 14th.

I said so because i saw a fancam and the gestures that Lady Gaga did in the video were the same that we can see in the video posted by pmy.

I'll drop you here the link of the fancam, so you can be sure about it: 

I just wanna say that i'm pretty sure they were together during the past week....for me it looks just sooo obvious...

Now i'm just waiting psj to post something -_-

• Love 3
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, lotxsoul said:

I just wanna say that i'm pretty sure they were together during the past week....for me it looks just sooo obvious...

high five! :lol:

i also thought it was june the june 14 show too .

42 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hahhaha vp pretty much dropped the hint already ~

LOL! bet its longer than 6 days and 7 nights!  and pretty sure its not just Las Vegas! :joy:

• LOL 1

nahh.. I dont think PSJ will update anything on his IG yet.. Usually when they're together.. he doesnt update.. LOL! but at least he was active earlier.. commenting on a SAJA related post... because I think SAJAs promotion already started..  Ive been seeing it a lot on intenet since the trailer came out.

1560857727-120039.gif

a99d73bd190c8851c07fa30087099dc0.jpg

vh-1.jpg

throw back psj's IG post in Las Vegas. although it is considered evidence that ppc were in Las Vegas together before, i think it's just one of the plenty of ppc coincidences.:rolleyes:

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

Pmy: oh no we’ve been away too long it’s getting too suspicious so let me post something that seems like im still in the state.

ppc shippers: this fancam was few days ago

Lolol

do u guys realize how ninja PPC can be if they want to??! How is it that PMY was at the show and not a single soul caught her

• LOL 1

PSJ where are you? even bodyguard ahjussi was at the party~~~ seriously PSJ come out come out wherever you are~~ hurmm who’s the guy nxt to the boss? i only see his arm 

the big mistake of being ninja is not updating their igs. lol. at least they could update their CFs in igs. ok PSJ did it in weibo and PMY was basically being off radar after her photoshoot. Vacation mode on. 

But I bet she check her sns. There's so many ig posts asking where were they lol 

10 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
PSJ where are you? even bodyguard ahjussi was at the party~~~ seriously PSJ come out come out wherever you are~~ hurmm who’s the guy nxt to the boss? i only see his arm 

this is a lot more suspicious with PSJ not around... haha 

oh is he still on his way back to korea?:phew: it is a longggg tripppp tho

29 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

considered evidence that ppc were in Las Vegas together before, i think it's just one of the plenty of ppc coincidences.:rolleyes:

is it? lol! actually this is one of the "coincidences" that I thought is actually real.. she wore the same brand of shoes and hat at the same time that was shown in the video. :lol:

15 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

is it? lol! actually this is one of the "coincidences" that I thought is actually real.. she wore the same brand of shoes and hat at the same time that was shown in the video. :lol:

20190618-231224.jpg

i just quote what reporters said about ppc.

"If all of these are coincidences, they are destined to love."

:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

7 hours ago, zashi23 said:

I think this is the place in Turkey that PMY wants to visit that she reserved for a special occasion. It's such a beautiful place that I am still dreaming to visit! :blush:

This is Cappadocia (pronounced KAPPADOKKIA) in Turkey, hours away from Istanbul. I really thought this is what she meant when she said "Not Istanbul". It's a small town where she (and a special someone) can rent cave homes and then wake up early to watch the hot air balloons up on the rooftop while sipping Turkish tea. It's a very romantic place to spend "a special occasion". But Vegas is okay for a quick getaway. *wink wink*

• Like 1