Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Well, another coincidence appears lol:D

l’m well x KB kookmin card:kiss_wink:

It looks like the universe of CF's also give PPC so much blessing. :glasses:

• Love 1

This 2 really :joy: So Mi Nyeong is having another CF photoshoot this Saturday (Jun. 22) & Joon is attending Cell Return's event next Monday (Jun. 24).  As if they know we're missing them so hard that they decided to come back, together around the same time lol~

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Thank you sooo much for keeping this forum alive! And thank you for keep updating our PPC. You guys the best!

OMG 2nd trailer for The Divine Fury. It looks scary & not my taste to be honest, but I think I'm go & watch it if it's shown in my country

• Like 3

url%5D

dont worry indeed!!! :joy: 

in phuket, cosmo, montblanc, shinsegae, iamwell x kookmin we trust!! all hail to the coincidence couple :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

9 hours ago, park2park said:

Eyes really cant and dont lie. I swear  PMY has never looked at any other guys OFF SCREEN that way.

more than that in that moment psj opinion on herself mattered the most to her. like i'm sure in her whole life she has been praised by various people but right in that moment what psj thinks is perfect about her seemed more important to her! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

OMG 2nd trailer for The Divine Fury. It looks scary & not my taste to be honest, but I think I'm go & watch it if it's shown in my country

Wow, definitely my fav genre. I'm glad PSJ on it. Can't wait to watch it! :wub:

Anyway, I don't know whether this topic has been talked in this thread or not. I accidentally viewed PSJ profile on IMDb and I found he's on casts list for Paboos (animation movie). And there is also PMY on the list. Any body know is it true or not?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2096564/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt

3 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

this looks legit scary like the emily rose movie.. seriously~~ :sweatingbullets:

9 minutes ago, endensia said:

Wow, definitely my fav genre. I'm glad PSJ on it. Can't wait to watch it! :wub:

Anyway, I don't know whether this topic has been talked in this thread or not. I accidentally viewed PSJ profile on IMDb and I found he's on casts list for Paboos (animation movie). And there is also PMY on the list. Any body know is it true or not?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2096564/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt

Hmmmm interesting..

Soo.. by next week... I guess theyd be really busy then.. 

no wonder they are off the grid making the most out of their "time"... 

:wub::ph34r::wub:

• Like 1

Its not good for us to always delulu about them but why they always make us delulu because of their act lol

Their timing is so perfect

2 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

uu so dark. I'm scared but I wanna watch it haha. No wonder it takes time to release...with all the effects. This movie is going to bring his name to another level. :thumbsup: 

Hope someday our PPC can have a beautiful family like KKC:lol:

P/s: funny thing,  I used to get confused between PMY n eugene (i guess bcause of their same feature..the wide forehead maybe:joy:).. So whenever I see this couple,  I can't help it.. They keep remind me of PPC hahaha

Credit to owner

57 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:
Hope someday our PPC can have a beautiful family like KKC:lol:

P/s: funny thing,  I used to get confused between PMY n eugene (i guess bcause of their same feature..the wide forehead maybe:joy:).. So whenever I see this couple,  I can't help it.. They keep remind me of PPC hahaha

Credit to owner

their faces are both pleasant, smiling and fresh looking. Almost same features if PMY have those cheeks during My Ear Candy. 

Hi guys... sorry... just a bit of a reminder again.. :D

. Do not quote images / gifs / videos.

If you'd like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This is to preserve the bandwidths of images / gifs and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible.

ok.. this is funny and cute!.. :lol:

not sure if it's a coffee shop.. but they named a coffee after PSJ!. lol! i love the description... you think PMY would trade her favorite iced americano for this? :joy:

• LOL 1

35 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Hi guys... sorry... just a bit of a reminder again.. :D

. Do not quote images / gifs / videos.

If you'd like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This is to preserve the bandwidths of images / gifs and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible.

oppps, sorry! noted on that.