[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Just now, quietobserver said:

those fans who tagged her. Must be young..very young fans

ohhh.. yeah... they are young and very new to shipping. lol! but still.. someone needs to call their attention. I think that most of the fans are just holding back on commenting because it might cause some fuzz again on her IG,, and that's what they're trying to avoid... because WE (her respective fans: both solids and all PMY shippers) RESPECT her personal space.)

• Like 1

my heart goes to SSC shippers, my best friend is one of them....she literally speechless this morning after heard about the news. Even my mom who wasnt into K-ent asking why SSC is divorced.

"Falling In Love Is Easy. Choosing To Stay In Love Is The Hard Part and Hard Work"....must be true, saw the news that SHK lost 11 pounds since the beginning of the year. I hope both of them will find their happiness.

So for me, I hope PPC really takes their time to know each other well enough.....sighhhhhh

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

It seems they are planned and organized to wrote like that 

plannned? yes. organized? oh nooo.. far from it. if only they could realize what kind of a mess they are making on her comment section. why post the same thing over and over again? what is that.. a chant of some sort? <_< are they trying to hypnotize PMY? 

Spoiler

Wow evidence of kjw&el are couple is spreading on sites in Korea now.  seeing the pics, they bought couple rings in a shop today and the store owner uploaded pics of kjw&el's hand(knetzs said, seeing the location of a mole on hand in the pic, the hand is kjw's) and el uploaded it on her ig story. 

i said before already, hpl shippers should be more worried about kjw&el.;)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Wow evidence of kjw&el are couple is spreading on sites in Korea now.  seeing the pics, they bought couple rings in a shop today and the store owner uploaded pics of kjw&el's hand(knetzs said, seeing the location of a mole on hand in the pic, the hand is kjw's) and el uploaded it on her ig story. 

Spoiler

Yep, i saw that too.. the owner tagged her on the picture... but did not tag him.. lol!

33 minutes ago, zashi23 said:
  Hide contents

Yep, i saw that too.. the owner tagged her on the picture... but did not tag him.. lol!

Spoiler

Knetzs found evidence that the hand is kjw's. though when ppc dating news was out, i felt the same already, i feel knetzs are really really sharp(?) and scary(?):joy:

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
  Reveal hidden contents

well their shippers said it wasnt his hand lol~ idk y they r still in denial.. 

it’s normal for couple to buy matching jewellery~ like our PPC with their matchy matchy Bvlgari bracelets  muahahahah (joke joke) 

accdng to some fans... PSJ doesnt have a Bvlgari bracelet. he only has the Cartier that he always wear after his birthday. Their guess is... that the 2 bracelets that PMY wears most of the time is given by PSJ... and the Cartier bracelet was given by PMY.

** just a wild guess.. not proven. so calm your horses. :P

• LOL 2

35 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
  Hide contents

well their shippers said it wasnt his hand lol~ idk y they r still in denial.. 

Spoiler

Knetzs already found out the hand in the pic has a mole(dot) on a little finger of a left hand. and kjw also has a mole on a little finger of a left hand.:D

• LOL 2

14 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Knetzs already found out the hand in the pic has a mole(dot) on a thumb of a left hand. and kjw also has a mole on a thumb of a left hand.:D

Spoiler

lol! even without the mole...its obviously him.. you can tell by his body frame, his arms and hands and his whole clothes. :lol:

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:
  Hide contents

lolllll chughahaeyo:D

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:
  Hide contents

im so lost LOL, who is the girl?

If I am PPC, rather than having couple items, I will ask my partner what do he likes to have or what brand do he likes..

I think they are smart enough to distract others by this idea of not having couple items because they always 'coincidently' having same items LOL

PPC, if you're not, better take this idea now LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

plannned? yes. organized? oh nooo.. far from it. if only they could realize what kind of a mess they are making on her comment section. why post the same thing over and over again? what is that.. a chant of some sort? <_< are they trying to hypnotize PMY? 

No, i think maybe they just want to showing that labit shipper is solid and strong:D

Spoiler

Some ppc shippers on ig is crazy and rude too but i think this other shippers are more rude than them. Once again ppc shippers delulu based on fact. :P

I browsed PMY's recent post now and wow every single comment annoys me, even the ones tagging PSJ but most especially the copy-pasted ones which also happen to be in Korean. If I were her I would teach my rude fans a lesson and mute my comments section even just once. But her patience and understanding is way above everyone of us. She's a celebrity after all, and she knows it comes with the fame. But I admire how she's such a sport, such an angel. Sigh. Again, one of the effects of being a publicly single, very attractive, very shippable woman. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1