[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

With the number of active ships PMY has on ig, she really deserves to be called Chemistry Queen lol I bet that when she has a new drama partner a new ship will form again :joy: and it will never end until she settles down. It's all fun and games until some fans become too much. I hope people know their limits as fans, but it's a farfetched dream because we all know how obssessive some fans can get.

6 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Is it official released by same team with korean version? 

not the same team. Japanese version is released by NBC Universal Entertainment.(Studio Dragon provides videos and then NBC Universal edits them.)

Korean version is released by Studio Dragon and Bon Factory. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

.....she knew that Joon deleted all the spiteful comments towards MY on his IG, she decided to wholeheartedly vote for Joon to be her man. someone who doesn't hesitate to stand up against the (crazy) fans for her (tho she used to swoon over her chemistry with other male costars before). She's now also one caption of another community full of PPS :P 

Hi @mimi8592 Is it true that PSJ deleted the malicious comments about PMY on his IG? ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

not the same team. Japanese version is released by NBC Universal Entertainment.(Studio Dragon provides videos and then NBC Universal edits them.)

Korean version is released by Studio Dragon and Bon Factory. 

As  pmy n psj‘s companies requested to delete the 77 mins, is it still possible studio dragon can provide it to NBC universal?:grin::w00t::wub:

32 minutes ago, luffie said:

Hi @mimi8592 Is it true that PSJ deleted the malicious comments about PMY on his IG? ❤️❤️❤️

He deleted a lot of comments even those that are tagging other people. it just happened that there were a lot of comments about PMY.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

Japanese version is released by NBC Universal Entertainment.

i jst saw the descriptions and there will be japanese sub included.. we can take pic of the sub and have google translate them to english for us... 

however, the price is more xpensive than k version (220 usd) coz set 1 and 2 are sold separately... bluray for each sets (set1 ep1-8/set2 9–16) costs ++ 18,200 yen (around 170usd).. if u wanna buy both sets 1 and 2 it will be around 340 usd + tax ..but if they dont cut “the 77 min” i think it will be worth buying hahha.. but how to know whether they’re gonna cut it or not? sobss

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

PMYs Marie Claire feature.

it says preview.. so maybe theres more. I don't see any interview yet (if there is).

http://www.marieclairekorea.com/2019/06/celebrity/러블리한-박민영-화보-preview/

Sooo prettyyyy.. :love:

MC always posts the Preview (to allow everyone to have a sneak-peek & attracts them to buy the mag haha) & there'll be an interview this time (my confidence) :P 

She has worked with the team before so I kinda expect the concept, but I love it coz it fits her super well :heart: and MC seems to favor LA a lot coz they have many pictorials there lol~

14 minutes ago, Asdcvb said:

As  pmy n psj‘s companies requested to delete the 77 mins, is it still possible studio dragon can provide it to NBC universal?:grin::w00t::wub:

I hope NBC universal will include the deleted 77 mins bts in Japanese ver BD.:wub::lol:

And I heard psj and pmy will film an interview video for Japanese ver BD.(idk if they interview together or not)

looking forward to ppc new interview(not the same with interview on Kor ver BD) :w00t:

• Love 1

56 minutes ago, luffie said:

@zashi23 is right, he deletes other comments too, but my friend's story was back to the end of WWWSK when the rumor broke out & many comments was directing bashing her (the only thing haters keep munching & I'm not mentioning it again :P ). After the drama ends, everyone tagged MY like crazy in every of his post & he deleted them all (I still saw other comments that randomly tag their friends tho)

Spoiler

Just my random ramble. Not sure if you guys think the same but I think that frenzy tag in someone's post is irrelevant & kinda rude tho. If the account owner sees any relation they can just put the tag themselves, so no need for the fans to do so right, doesn't matter if you're solid or shipper. Another point is (plz understand that this is no offence) everyone keeps using the languages the actor/ actress doesn't understand to post. Like it's their IG, you go there & speak the language they don't understand, then why don't you just post it on your own IG & say whatever you want :huh:

One of the thing made into rules in his fancafe is that only posts in the languages the actor understands are allowed, and this absolutely makes sense to me.

• Like 2

MY said she hasn't completely said goodbye to Deok Mi yet, it's gonna take a while but she won't rush the process & will slowly send her off eventually.

In terms of acting, she doesn't give up & will constantly work on finding the breakthrough point, so basically having a tendency of being perfectionist (just like you-know-who lol~). And when she makes decision on a work, it comes to her mind that "if it's not now then it won't, coz I'm getting older, I've got to do it right now by all means", & the most important concern to her was whether she can make it enjoyable/ interesting or not.

They also talked about the praises she always receives from fans for her great chemistry with other costars, and MY replied that first & foremost when a drama starts, she'll fall for her costar (thinking that person is nice & cool & stuff), as she believes that way will help the viewers to truly feel the way she does. In that sense, she's the type who seek for talk/ consult with others about details such as the lines, gestures, or key points to make the audience's heart throb, ...

That's all I understand guys, plz help correct if anyone spots a mistake.

Spoiler

No bias or delulu, I def have seen all these answers in someone else "now or never, if it's not now then when"/ "it's just a matter of whether we can make it interesting or not" blah blah :blush: To me, she gave a firm answer to whatever delulu that happens recently don't you guys agree :P ofc we have to wait for more details when the int. actually comes out

• Thanks 2

So at this moment, throw back pmy interview with media after wwwsk.:lol:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000341194

Photo-Grid-1561007760291.jpg

"PMY said she is still into her fav character Miso and wants to enjoy lingering emotions."

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/009/0004194855

Photo-Grid-1561007865216.jpg

"I'm not ready yet to let wwwsk go. I really liked Miso character. It will linger longest in my memory. Miso became my fav character. I will remember it for a long time."

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/057/0001272799

Photo-Grid-1561007812462.jpg

"wwwsk was good and atmosphere on the set was good too. Because i really liked the character(Miso), i'm missing (wwwsk) and even I'd like to go back to the past(when I filmed wwwsk). wwwsk will linger longest in my memory."

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/404/0000221022

20190620-144354.png

Interview title: PMY, "Every moment(day) I had been together with wwwsk was great."

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

43 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

but could not really rely on google translate.. lol!

FYI, Google translates usually make this mistake (coz some words have more than 1 meaning)

Serian or sth like that --> PSJ

(Beautiful) virtue/ Germany-America (omg this cracks me up so hard) ---> Deok Mi

Smoke --> acting

Opponent --> costar (someone who acts "oppositely")

This is among the most common as I rmb, hope it helps :P

1 minute ago, twoparkcouple said:

So at this moment, throw back pmy interview with media after wwwsk.:lol:

This brings back memories, indeed. Thanks for reminding us again :D

There was one article that I couldn't seem to find the original one. When Joon was asked whether the rumor makes it awkward for them two, he firmly said no because if he feels awkward towards her coz of this rumor, that means he loses to the media & he just doesn't wanna lose. To me, that's reallllll man for Mi Nyeongie. Do you happen to know that article by any chance :P

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

There was one article that I couldn't seem to find the original one. When Joon was asked whether the rumor makes it awkward for them two, he firmly said no because if he feels awkward towards her coz of this rumor, that means he loses to the media & he just doesn't wanna lose. To me, that's reallllll man for Mi Nyeongie. Do you happen to know that article by any chance :P

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/011/0003362033

Yes i really like the interview. psj is soooo manly.:heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

They also talked about the praises she always receives from fans for her great chemistry with other costars, and MY replied that first & foremost when a drama starts, she'll fall for her costar (thinking that person is nice & cool & stuff), as she believes that way will help the viewers to truly feel the way she does. In that sense, she's the type who seek for talk/ consult with others about details such as the lines, gestures, or key points to make the audience's heart throb, ...

Thank you so much for translating.. i think yours is pretty accurate. lol! 

This is why she's called "chemistry queen" she is really very shippable! lol! becuse she knows exactly what to do. Her method is working very very well.. as per all her shippers! lol.

But I wish that people would still differentiate reel from real.. because it's sort of unfair for her to just discredit the relationship and chemistry she built with her every partner in her dramas. 

I knowww.... some might think.. "you are shipping her with an actor!"  But as I've said.. I'm not here because of LYJ and KMS.. I did notice something about them thorugh WWWSK, but I did not fall for it.  I did further research about them as PMY and PSJ already.... and the rest is history and continuous series of "coincidences" :blush:

• Love 1

@twoparkcouple @Matilda_Anne  I heart you guys, thanks a lot! I know I can always rely from our shipmates :heart:

@zashi23 Lol~ at her being "shippable", shippers are great inventors of new "expertise" vocabs :joy:. I feel you for all those research about them. For me shipping a couple means supporting each of them as two individuals & them two together as a couple. That's the ultimate (& only) condition for me to call myself a shipper. I believe that if anyone can fulfill this then the ship is healthy & stable (in the way that even if the ship doesn't reach their desired destination, no negativity will ignite :P ). And I'm very much a homebody who doesn't actively involve in any type of SNS, but I find pleasure talking to either solids or shippers of them two (ofc the "real" fans not the frenzy irrational hype lol~).

PS: I'm applying for the membership upgrade in his fancafe & the wait is killing me, yet it's great I still have this space to spend the time away :P

25 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

such a great man ~ :heart:

The pic used for this link that you've shared just remind me of this. One of the reasons I was so deluluing abt the name, PARKS' office was because they used a WWWSK pic for his fancafe lol~. I'm not saying this is not good enough, I mean he has way more better pics (and this one is a little bit plain/ long-timet too) :phew::phew: