[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

MY POV-(PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW): 

First, I am praising this SOOMPI, site of ppc for being consistent and for reaching a higher level of  loyalty and fairness. Love the fact checking, the “coincidences.” The “delulus,” and the jest, excitements and the “relieving of Ep. 13 (bed scene w/hot kiss), Ep. 9 (closet kiss) and the ep. 15 (drunk miso w/psj).  More power to you guys! And ppc! Xoxo. Yay, so proud of ya, ppl! Bravo, so smart, too! On point! No beating around the bush! 

It’s been a one-year journey this site, i.e., w/ daily routine for me to read this first thing in the a.m., now it becomes a habit to constantly check this site. I became more of a psj admirer UNTIL I watched (wwwsk ) here in U.S. (motherly, love lol) since I am around his mom or I am older than their parents? My hubby and kids knew that I love this forum and psj/pmy.  And they knew I loved it “wwwsk.” (paging for S2). (chorus, chanting ) We are not ready to move on yet. L

On serious note, HPL, I concurred  in ur most subtle way of putting it, from the solid PARK/PARK COUPLE and  as the “motherly figure here.” The truth will set you free, it flopped bec. It was done in poor taste. Not attacking anyone, they can factcheck.Iam just exercising my freedom of speech. Peace, y’all! I respect pmy’s decision for doing it. She deserved to succeed and not the opposite.  She is a mature actress (33 y.o.) whether she likes it or not. I’m sure she wants people to respect her image not just now but even when she is no longer active or exit graciously. Next time, please, be more careful and choosy. PMY is a great, beautiful actress not a desperate one. I read here she’s not struggling and came from wealthy & respectable family. I read here , too @ 33 she is still living with her parents?  I’m sure, she can decide for herself, except can’t live alone at 33  and be independent. Though, cute that she’s is pretty childish or childlike? I guess, she can be mature, too.  I love her latest MC, pictorials here in L.A. ( I live in CA). 

My constructive approach: PMY, she loves her fans but for her age, she should be more decisive in terms of being true herself.  And to someone special?  I have been 35 yrs. in healthcare.  Even my friends here mostly healthcare providers from MD, RN/nurses to (Korean) social worker (MSW) we enjoyed talking about them. PSJ is husband material and “GOLD” (paging AVENGER/MARVEL (cinematic universe) TO HIRE HIM, Asian hottie or movies here in US like MATRIX, JAMES BOND, or co star w/ Keanu Reeves, or TOM CRUISE.  PSJ, I knew Caucasian, Asian girls, ladies or most of the singles here are singing T.S. song (You're so cool, it makes me hate you so much (I hate you so much)

Whisky on ice, Sunset and Vine
You've ruined my life, by not being mine

You're so gorgeous
I can't say anything to your face
'Cause look at your face
And I'm so furious
At you for making me feel this way
But, what can I say?
You're gorgeous

Or with PSJ, such a “gem,” sweetest, respectful and girls, ladies, moms, LGBT here at least in U.S., swooning with his cf, movies, etc.,  Please, be more visible and update your social media. You’re missed, loved!  PSJ, You are promoting a movie, SEE YOU SOON (PARK SEO JOON!). Be more active and more dramas 2019-2020. Happiness is a choice, live it! Love begets love. Find the best and a faithful woman.  And be a man and though, you love (LADY GAGA’S SONG) and at 30, work hard and play hard. Enjoy your life, single blessedness if still single.? Don’t be into “living in shadow,” or “too dark or gray or hiding love.” If it’s true they’re secretly dating is it against the law to fall in love with the handsome PSJ or pretty PMY? Love conquers all! 

Now, back to reality, more about PMY.  Although, we love them we have this (CONSENSUS) observation: Actions speaks louder than words (PMY).  She’s playful, likes to appear “coy” and yet flirty and of course, loves cute antics, or attention.  I will not discuss her all her ex(es) just 2 men although, she likes her leading men not just the fans to fall for her character and real “pmy.”  In my P.OV. She is in a relationship. (Whether it’s PSJ or JCWOOK). I cannot elaborate, but hints are obvious. PPC rumor of the 3 yrs. or the rabbit, carrots (PMY, JESSICA did a meme about RABBIT N CARROTS, but I read JCWOOK hates carrots?)  for her “healer’ 2014, secret love. I’m sure, PMY is not leading ‘em on or both? If she’s not with PSJ, all these men will not fall for her, I am sure they ask her, if she’s single or with PSJ?  Sure, we know the answer. And if she’s lurking here or her sis, or bff Jessica. If you love someone, honesty is the best policy. Or they aren’t dating just good actors? But why the inviting signals, hints, coincidences, etc. But it’s sometimes conflicting and unfair to all your fans, too and the 2 men above or the latest one? Or more? So they don’t fight, (the fans) tell them, e.g., we are doing a drama not reality collection of bfs. Or another one bites the dust?  Not fair also, if she’s single or with PSJ or JCHANG WOOK?  And more to PSJ, if he’s in love with her on a secretive, 007 relationship. Why will love be a scandal in Korean industy? I read because it’s all connected with stocks, CF, or movies, drama means $$$.  But LOVE is the most beautiful thing on earth? No just in USA, S.K. or universal. Both of them are single. PSJ, you’re a hottie, if you are not the one for PMY, hello you can be a big hit here OR anywhere in the world. Whether action movie or romance. (sigh!) Just be happy and find your match. That loves you and you’re young! And ditto with PMY, you deserve the best at 33!

(I know, this is not PPC below related but just sharing, my other faves)…..

I watched “TYH” (touch your heart). Lee Dong Wook, Yoo In Na, the same vibes and genre as wwwsk or both rom com, loved it. So very classy, sweet and funny romance. I read during filming they were already dating? Or now a year dating? Not fakers type of couple or into “success,” popularity and not “players.” Both are beautiful and handsome, too. Hats off! l respect them both whether true or not, they are not misleading the audience.  Just sheer, quality art! By not being after money, fame and being “players.”  I watched all the BTS, so sweet, it touched my heart to the core and acting was superb! Both of them exudes chemistry, like PSJ-PMY. Except, one is not hiding the fact . During filming there were no pretensions, even the fans and the reporters (bloggers, twitters, FB followers, etc.). Love and accepted ‘em! I think they have to identify at some point, the CF, the drama contracts are important but so is LOVE than MONEY. Identify what you want or what your need.  At some point it’s exhausting, JUST STAY TRUE AND GIVE US THE REAL SCORE. PEACE! 

Edited by Maie W

That's why PMY said if she don't try this (some sort) character, she wouldn't have another chance since she is ageing. Thats why she want to try. Although I believe it was a very very very very risky decision she made.

Spoiler

But I hope she don't focus too much on choosing the remaining genre that she didnt try yet instead proofing viewers that some sort character will remain forever in viewers' hearts. That is what improving acting is all about. And her solid fans always believe in her project selection. And also not something similar cos I keep reading comments saying she always act the same. huhu.

@Maie W,.. hi there.. :blush: really appreciate you posting after being also a PPC lover for quite some time now. lol! 

wouldn't say much... but please keep posting if you have things to share. anything and everything really.

But I do understand your point... but just like everyone said here... "in time".. and what the korean media said.. "we'll just wait and see". :rolleyes:

And to other PPC supporters who read this forum.. don't hesitate to share. :heart:

1 hour ago, Maie W said:

Next time, please, be more careful and choosy. PMY is a great, beautiful actress not a desperate one.

AMEN to that! thank you for sharing ur view~ and did u jst quote Gorgeous by T.S? hahhaa love it! 

4 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

love the height diff:wub: Always make my heart flutter

love the no space. :D

is the July issue of MC already out? i already saw some more pics of her from the shoot that looked like from the magazine..

4 hours ago, quietobserver said:

That's why PMY said if she don't try this (some sort) character, she wouldn't have another chance since she is ageing. Thats why she want to try.

You know what.. I think there was also an interview of PSJ saying almost the same thing why he took the role in Wwwsk.. but he did not really mention the age.. he said something like there will be a time that he wont be able to do that kind of roles anymore thats why he took the opportunity.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

You know what.. I think there was also an interview of PSJ saying almost the same thing why he took the role in Wwwsk.. but he did not really mention the age.. he said something like there will be a time that he wont be able to do that kind of roles anymore thats why he took the opportunity.

u right. He did say that but to be more specific he said because the genre is different so he wants to try and be the first to do something like this before it gets saturated. Which turned out to be correct cuz after wwwsk, we see so many wwwsk influences with other dramas.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, park2park said:

Which turned out to be correct cuz after wwwsk, we see so many wwwsk influences with other dramas.

not only other dramas but wwwsk changed my pov in official romance too! I used find that alternative universe so cliché thinking that the story will be followed by the same manner but after watching wwwsk i'm being so open towards official romance regarding dramas/fics! I can see how innovative the story of official romance can be. It changed my perspective that it's not always about the boss-secretary trying to keep their hush hush little romance under the wraps, that there can be more elements to such story!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, park2park said:

u right. He did say that but to be more specific he said because the genre is different so he wants to try and be the first to do something like this before it gets saturated. Which turned out to be correct cuz after wwwsk, we see so many wwwsk influences with other dramas.

HighCut interview right? I think the genre related to webtoon? There would be a lot webtoon-turned-drama in the future so before people get used to character like LYJ (secretary's boss and narcissism esp.), he wants to do first. 

And he was smart. People already compare with wwwsk. 

• Like 1

I already saw some fan pages posted her MC interview.. hmmm... is that all? she talked about the food trucks she received from Busted costars.. she talked about her mom, her fashion style.. and her little joys.. wc is having a drink.. Leon and sleep.. 

I used Googe translate on some thats why I didnt share her answers.. lol.. wont be that accurate. 

But, please do share a more accurate translation of the iv..:D

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

But, please do share a more accurate translation of the iv..:D

Officially, it's not out yet from MC so I guess the one you mentioned was from those purchasing the paper version (just my guess coz I'm not sure if they already deliver the magazine to those who prepurchased online, seems a little bit early for that to me)

I'm just back online so haven't seen the similar article yet. If that's actually from the magazine, people will share it sooner or later then.

PS: I got block from dropping :heart: in IG for the very first time in my life. Not sure why IG does this to me coz the only thing I do there is going around & spreading heart :phew::phew: Esp. today is VP Young Joon's bday, can IG just unblock me for today :tears:

I am disappointed PMY is not the cover girl of Marie Claire Korea. I thought she is on the cover. It's long overdue for her to be the cover girl of top Korea Magazines.

I've been hoping to see her as cover girl for MC, Elle, Harper's and other top magazines. PSJ is always on the cover. PMY is a bankable star. The magazines will surely get high sales if she's the cover girl. 

8 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I am disappointed PMY is not the cover girl of Marie Claire Korea. I thought she is on the cover. It's long overdue for her to be the cover girl of top Korea Magazines.

I've been hoping to see her as cover girl for MC, Elle, Harper's and other top magazines. PSJ is always on the cover. PMY is a bankable star. The magazines will surely get high sales if she's the cover girl. 

Who is on the cover of the July MC?

31 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Exactly, that's what I've been thinking too (not only for the July MC issue). I just think that she's the 화보장인 (pictorial pts veteran/ master) serving a spot on the cover. 

In many K-biz online community in my place, whenever her pictorials come out, even the non-fans seem awe by her presence.

"heart" this for me guyz :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2