Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

38 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

that is absolutely horrendous!..these kind of ppl are crazy :angry:.. im glad namoo will not tolerate cyber bullying.. 

yes i hope the haters will be caught soon. i feel sad to see that everyday, fans on dc are standy by in order to report haters' post to dc as soon as it is uploaded. because fans don't want pmy to see such the malicious posts.:tears:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zashi23 said:

looks like eh? lol! but I think they are just trying to point out that deluluing should also be reasonable... the post did say "delulu".. 

That guy(?) really looked like him:P no wonder this person was having such delulu.. Plus, that seat kinda fit MY 's vid post (angle n view) 

• Like 1

Jeez what’s wrong with some people srslyy. What do u get at bullying. I hope they’re all caught and locked up

7 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

That guy(?) really looked like him:P no wonder this person was having such delulu.. Plus, that seat kinda fit MY 's vid post (angle n view) 

Please everyone who have an eagle eyes, do your job! Lol :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Please everyone who have an eagle eyes, do your job! Lol :P

Some fans actually started investigating different angles of  videos taken on that day! :sweat_smile:

will anyone get the "money shot"?? :joy:

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

wow~wwwsk Japanese ver Blu-ray&dvd also will be released on Sep 3th(set1) and on Oct 2th(set2).

usually Japanese ver BD contains bts that are not included in Korean ver D-cut BD. so i hope the 77 mins deleted bts will be included in Japanese ver BD.

Is it official released by same team with korean version? 

With the number of active ships PMY has on ig, she really deserves to be called Chemistry Queen lol I bet that when she has a new drama partner a new ship will form again :joy: and it will never end until she settles down. It's all fun and games until some fans become too much. I hope people know their limits as fans, but it's a farfetched dream because we all know how obssessive some fans can get.

6 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Is it official released by same team with korean version? 

not the same team. Japanese version is released by NBC Universal Entertainment.(Studio Dragon provides videos and then NBC Universal edits them.)

Korean version is released by Studio Dragon and Bon Factory. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

.....she knew that Joon deleted all the spiteful comments towards MY on his IG, she decided to wholeheartedly vote for Joon to be her man. someone who doesn't hesitate to stand up against the (crazy) fans for her (tho she used to swoon over her chemistry with other male costars before). She's now also one caption of another community full of PPS :P 

Hi @mimi8592 Is it true that PSJ deleted the malicious comments about PMY on his IG? ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

not the same team. Japanese version is released by NBC Universal Entertainment.(Studio Dragon provides videos and then NBC Universal edits them.)

Korean version is released by Studio Dragon and Bon Factory. 

As  pmy n psj‘s companies requested to delete the 77 mins, is it still possible studio dragon can provide it to NBC universal?:grin::w00t::wub:

32 minutes ago, luffie said:

Hi @mimi8592 Is it true that PSJ deleted the malicious comments about PMY on his IG? ❤️❤️❤️

He deleted a lot of comments even those that are tagging other people. it just happened that there were a lot of comments about PMY.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

Japanese version is released by NBC Universal Entertainment.

i jst saw the descriptions and there will be japanese sub included.. we can take pic of the sub and have google translate them to english for us... 

however, the price is more xpensive than k version (220 usd) coz set 1 and 2 are sold separately... bluray for each sets (set1 ep1-8/set2 9–16) costs ++ 18,200 yen (around 170usd).. if u wanna buy both sets 1 and 2 it will be around 340 usd + tax ..but if they dont cut “the 77 min” i think it will be worth buying hahha.. but how to know whether they’re gonna cut it or not? sobss

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

PMYs Marie Claire feature.

it says preview.. so maybe theres more. I don't see any interview yet (if there is).

http://www.marieclairekorea.com/2019/06/celebrity/러블리한-박민영-화보-preview/

Sooo prettyyyy.. :love:

MC always posts the Preview (to allow everyone to have a sneak-peek & attracts them to buy the mag haha) & there'll be an interview this time (my confidence) :P 

She has worked with the team before so I kinda expect the concept, but I love it coz it fits her super well :heart: and MC seems to favor LA a lot coz they have many pictorials there lol~

14 minutes ago, Asdcvb said:

As  pmy n psj‘s companies requested to delete the 77 mins, is it still possible studio dragon can provide it to NBC universal?:grin::w00t::wub:

I hope NBC universal will include the deleted 77 mins bts in Japanese ver BD.:wub::lol:

And I heard psj and pmy will film an interview video for Japanese ver BD.(idk if they interview together or not)

looking forward to ppc new interview(not the same with interview on Kor ver BD) :w00t:

• Love 1