[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

29 minutes ago, simbaleon0826 said:

Did any of you read the Knetz reactions? (i.e hitting birds with one stone, worst than ajuhmmas asking for free sample)..my golly so ridiculous!!!

I think my niece showed me the same article you were reading. OMG, the saltiness of some people are on another level. :joy:

When I read these type of comments, I just assume that "particular internet user" just crave for upvotes. Well, according to internet users, "likes" is equal to life achievement (happened in my country too). Duhh.. :expressionless:

Don't worry about those comments. Haters gonna hate while we shippers gonna party. :relieved:

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I love these two for they are really tough....defying gravity....absolutely a rare find among celebrities.  Knetz has no power over them lol....let them wag their tongue till they drop dead.....these 2 will still make more money than them....live a happier life than them and will continue to chase after the things that will make them most happy.  That's life....only those who dare swim against the tide can really find true happiness.  They will be ok.... for the worst thing that could happen to anybody is to allow others to live your life for you.  I love these 2 even more and I pity those Knetz more and more each day for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks....what could be more pitiful than living a life full of bitterness.  Only losers find pleasure in putting down other people

Well said....live fullest with no regret.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, simbaleon0826 said:

Did any of you read the Knetz reactions? (i.e hitting birds with one stone, worst than ajuhmmas asking for free sample)..my golly so ridiculous!!!

Like the stars owe them like something. Just so happy and proud of international fans who are very supportive of these two, defending them from all those embittered comments. 

Enjoy your much deserved reward trip, ParkPark couple.\c",)/ <3

I only pay attention to things that has any worth....to me they are rubbish and does not add value to life. ...so their opinion doesn't matter to me :blush:   

• Like 4

But what i get from knetz is they want them to admit it, they aren't against this relationship which is not that bad :sweatingbullets: and also they are some sane comments from some of them. 

Well back to my PPC, they are living their life happily and this is all we can ask for as a fan :D

I was reading the replies from the owner of  PMY's pic in Thailand. She said they were all surprised to see her, she was so beautiful and also PMY was quite surprised as well that ppl recognize her lol 

• Like 8
  • LOL 6

27 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I love these two for they are really tough....defying gravity....absolutely a rare find among celebrities.  Knetz has no power over them lol....let them wag their tongue till they drop dead.....these 2 will still make more money than them....live a happier life than them and will continue to chase after the things that will make them most happy.  That's life....only those who dare swim against the tide can really find true happiness.  They will be ok.... for the worst thing that could happen to anybody is to allow others to live your life for you.  I love these 2 even more and I pity those Knetz more and more each day for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks....what could be more pitiful than living a life full of bitterness.  Only losers find pleasure in putting down other people

14 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I only pay attention to things that has any worth....to me they are rubbish and does not add value to life. ...so their opinion doesn't matter to me :blush:   

Very well said chingu! Clap clap clap 

Just read, ignore and laugh at their (haters) comments.... 

@josephines11 our captain is PSJ and the co-captain is @minseojoon :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

19 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

As for me I'm just so happy seeing their bright smiles and knowing that they can both rest and sleep soundly tonight because they are near each other (or maybe not, if you know what I mean... ;))

Yeah I do *peverted mode on* maybe tonight :tounge_xd:

4F186B43-2EB1-4832-A4C2-B9313C64FA96_zps

69E58B13-1CAF-4E8D-81B4-FB20315199D8_zps

12CACC54-8E43-4552-BE09-B7FF101BF1E7_zps

• Like 5
  • LOL 12
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, Inetz said:

But what i get from knetz is they want them to admit it, they aren't against this relationship which is not that bad :sweatingbullets: and also they are some sane comments from some of them. 

Well back to my PPC, they are living their life happily and this is all we can ask for as a fan :D

I was reading the replies from the owner of  PMY's pic in Thailand. She said they were all surprised to see her, she was so beautiful and also PMY was quite surprised as well that ppl recognize her lol 

There are no guarantees that they won't be hated if they will admit. The "opportunist", "hitting two birds with one stone", "dating on set while being paid" comments will be the forefront of the hate comments. So, if they are dating, its better to deny while they are not planning to marry soon yet  

• Like 10

Hi! I’m a silent lurker of this thread and a shipper of ParkPark couple ❤️ I can’t contain my happiness anymore so I joined! Also because I want to talk to fellow shippers! :blush:

I am so excited for them!

I have a question though. Is it normal for kdrama actors/crew to go on award trip? Or do they only do that if the drama is successful? 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Please dont get angry at me, but i actually thought that its psj that seems to be very bold on his approach and doesnt seem to give a damn about the awful comments and the dating rumour.

Psj got so frustrated on the news that pmy got the role due to his recommendation rather than her own merits, which shows how he doesnt want people to undermine pmy.

psj denied and stated how the ig posts that they seemingly travel abroad together is false and how everything is a mere coincidences, while pmy said how that news unsettled her mother.

psj actually did not denies the rumour about their dating *i could be wrong,please correct me if i’m wrong* all he does is circling around the question without answering it, and he actually stating how due to the wwwsk he might develop feelings as pmy is very pretty, While pmy blantantly denied that theyre dating.

psj actually posted a banner after the rumour that theyre dating comes out, it was either to proof that the dating rumour is not true and for people to focus more on the casts or to show how he doesnt care what those people that bad mouthing him said about him.

Psj posted a near identical picture a mere days from pmy. 

While pmy was very cautious and tries to avoid any rumors between them two, as seen on the video of them cutting the cake. And its very understandable as its always the women thats being blamed, and in this case she was known to date a very famous actor before, and chances are she might repeat it again.

It kind of shows that if they do date each other, it was pmy whos trying so hard to hide the fact, while psj was so transparent. 

Gosh i reread this post and realize how crazy I sounded :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, luvxuvkuv said:

Hi! I’m a silent lurker of this thread and a shipper of ParkPark couple ❤️ I can’t contain my happiness anymore so I joined! Also because I want to talk to fellow shippers! :blush:

I am so excited for them!

I have a question though. Is it normal for kdrama actors/crew to go on award trip? Or do they only do that if the drama is successful? 

For a successful drama only. It is a new thing among KDramas. This was not done years ago but it has become a practice recently if they exceed the target ratings. 

@chowchow8 I agree with you

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

There are no guarantees that they won't be hated if they will admit. The "opportunist", "hitting two birds with one stone", "dating on set while being paid" comments will be the forefront of the hate comments. So, if they are dating, its better to deny while they are not planning to marry soon yet  

I agree. This is why I was quite good with both of them denying. Knowing how PMY suffered from her past experience by going public. I'd rather see her deny everything and live a happy life with her BF than admitting sth that would be so heavy to carry while everything isn't sure between them yet

• Like 10

I was wondering what knetz meant so I googled it and one of the first results that came out was “what is knetz and why don’t they have a life” and it cracked me up :joy:

I’m also wondering why it’s such a big deal if they’re dating and why knetz have such big hate. Just to clarify, knetz means Korean netizens in general, right? Is the ParkPark couple not well-loved in Korea? Or is this a cultural thing (like, co-workers are not supposed to fall in love or something)?

Sorry for the ignorance. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

17 minutes ago, luvxuvkuv said:

For tvN they have a benchmark if the drama ratings reaches 7% then the team will get reward vacation. That's why in the PC,  Minyoung was aiming for at least  7% rating for reward vacation  but our dear PSJ too ambitious kkk targeting for above10%.  Minyoung said in one of the articles when  the drama rating finally reached 7 % ( Episode 6 if i remembered it right), all the filming staff were so excited and already planning to buy swimwear for their reward vacation. With that spirits they overcame the fatigue filming almost 22 hours a day. from what I understand the filming  was bit rushed for 16 episodes done only in 3 months plus.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4