Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

They get married or not i already have my life saver (float) ready, so i can jump out of the ship anytime, lol I don’t know how to swim

You can't just jump off the ship! How can you be 100% sure of the good news and still think of jumping?

Take his hand and don't let go....he'll make sure you don't jump 2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png

005_LKd_X3ly1fu67n7bmi6j30mx0uancd.jpg

Or else I will make sure to chain your life saver to the ship, if it sink ...you're coming down with all of us...... MUAHMUAHMUAHMUAHMUAH 2018new_kuxiao_thumb.png2018new_xiaoku_thumb.png

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

PMY said she wanna have "KIDS" right? So how can she have more than one child if she marries late? Unless she will be lucky to have twins. :lol:

She"ll be around 35 in 2 years right? That's the age she wants to marry.

I am only obeying what she wants :smirk:

Having 2-3 kids before 40 is very doable right Mr. Park?

Afterall, you are a bulldozer :relieved:

677a1560gy1fu5zy93mksg20gy0i2u0z.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 19

13 hours ago, saved2K said:

How did Park Min Young manage to step out of the airport both in Singapore and Phuket without being photographed. If she didn't have her money changed no one will know she is already in Phuket and we might all be thinking she's still in Singapore.  No wonder she can sneak in and out of Korea without being noticed.  It pays to be small sometimes hahaha. 

PS.  Paparrazzi will have a hard time for sure. A true ninja indeed

Because she is a ninja who is hiding in a plain sight kkkkk. Nobody expecting a celebrity like her to walk around in a foreign country without an entourage loudly announcing here comes the celebrity - make way pluh....lisss. Early this year for her Hokkaido trip, a fan account in DC wrote that she is a Korean working part time in a pancake shop in Hokkaido. One day she served a beautiful girl who came in with her mom - she thought that woman looked like PMY - then concluded must be PMY wannabe/lookalike - even felt a bit green with envy since the girl is so pretty and nice too- emphasized that the pretty girl looked her in the eyes when ordering too ( a rare occasion I guess). Then that Korean girl forgot all about it, but when she was on break and browsing IG,  only then she realized it was the real Park Min Young  who she served earlier .  That her ninja style - doing ordinary things without putting on airs till people started doubting themselves when they actually met her - real or just a lookalike kkk.

About malicious comments by a bunch of people on Nate - not knetz actually - the best way ignored them.

I'm glad both of them chose to ignore those internet bullying comments. It's more important  to show appreciation  to the filming staffs who they had personal contact with, working together,  suffered and shared ups and downs during filming than caring about bunch of words uttered by faceless people on the net.

But kkkkk unfortunately weather forecast for Phuket during their stays not looking promising to enjoy the water. kkk

p/s : ******for those who tempted to share info from here on their IG, why don't you spend time to  read a bit more, try to confirm the  info by yourself first before sharing it on your IG. Sharing here for discussion or just deluluing for fun is one thing ( that the purpose of this thread) but circulating wrong info on IG or twitter and getting all excited spreading half truth info that another level of doing thing.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

They are out in the ocean....not sunny but the sky was blue. This was from Ms. Park's stylist IG story. If you watch the original video, I think I heard MY's voice.

One of the assistant IG post.

"Phuket, good weather, blue ocean".

88d633e2gy1fu93n8pb3lj20u00u04qp.jpg

Spoiler

88d633e2gy1fu93n9amlij20u00u04qp.jpg

88d633e2gy1fu93n9modej20k00k00ut.jpg

• Like 11

I rarely see her in Polls like this in the past. Proof that her popularity has increased further because of WWWSK. She was voted by fans among the 10 Korean female celebrities in the top 30 of Top 100 Asian Sweethearts :wub:

http://100asiansweethearts.blogspot.com/2018/08/100-asian-sweethearts-semifinals-online.html  

• Like 9

Hi guys, is it typical for some Korean actresses to not take selfies with fans? I remember back then when I stan a Korean actress, she doesn't take selfies with fans or she doesn't allowed to be photographed with fans especially in random places. Some said her agency prohibited it. I just stated this because pmy is so different.

• Like 2

Hello everyone! I’ve actually been reading this forum since early July. It’s always such a treat to read your POVs however they may differ or agree with each other. It gives me different perspectives as to how am I supposed to view the couple. 

As to them dating, have dated, or still in a “some” situation, I’ll just leave it to them. I cannot however deny their chemistry as two individuals. It’s nice to see them be comfortable with each other, like joking around and such.

For the longest time, I’ve only ever really heard updates in regards to PMY from her best friend Jessica. And I shamefully admit that the first time I’ve seen or heard of PSJ was when he went on a show with Jess back in 2017. :sweat_smile:

Anyways, I really do hope they get to enjoy this reward vacation.

ps. I think I saw them in one of the videos, but since I’m not too sure, I’d rather not share for reasons that I may be wrong and the misinformation will be wildly spread. 

Edited by kitkatrmjung
  • Like 10

25 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

Hi guys, is it typical for some Korean actresses to not take selfies with fans? I remember back then when I stan a Korean actress, she doesn't take selfies with fans or she doesn't allowed to be photographed with fans especially in random places. Some said her agency prohibited it. I just stated this because pmy is so different.

It depends on the company or the artist. I think PMY is ok with it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, luvxuvkuv said:

I voted for her on that poll just now so that she’ll be part of the finalists. I know this will make her happy. :wub: 

http://100asiansweethearts.blogspot.com/2018/08/100-asian-sweethearts-semifinals-online.html

Me too, I just voted for her. I hope my vote goes through and as counted.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

ps. I think I saw them in one of the videos, but since I’m not too sure, I’d rather not share for reasons that I may be wrong and the misinformation will be wildly spread. 

Omg...you may be right who knows. I'm so happy! waiting for more pics....

• Like 1

The guy in light blue in one video is not PSJ. He is the intern in the drama who is also in Awesome Entertainment like PSJ. 

The guy in white with a cap and a girl are not ParkPark because the side profiles are different too.

Where are they? Are they really with the rest of the group?

I have not seen PD Park. Maybe the Three Parks were in a separate vehicle? :joy:

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

The guy in light blue in one video is not PSJ. He is the intern in the drama who is also in Awesome Entertainment like PSJ. 

The guy in white with a cap and a girl are not ParkPark because the side profiles are different too.

Where are they? Are they really with the rest of the group?

I have not seen PD Park. Maybe the Three Parks were in a separate vehicle? :joy:

Maybe they’re having their “private time”! If you know what I mean *delulu mode on* :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

I agree. They are not seen. I zoomed, slow motioned, screencapped and analyzed the pictures. No Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young and the voice in one video was too short for us to be certain if it was PMY. 

Hmmm where are they. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, alicolumna said:

I would say that many years ago, it wasn’t that common to see actor/actress taking picture with fans in k-ent.

Mainly for their security and also to protect their image from bad pic or bad angle.

Nowadays it’s different because the entertainment industry has evolved, but there are some agency that still have that policy

PMY is different (as espected from my girl :P) , you can see that she is very friendly, down to earth and doesn’t mind having selfie with fans. (Althought I hope some fans can respect her privacy and won't cross the line) 

That’s what makes her so adorable.

Also she seems to be an independent girl when most celebrities travel with their manager, she can do things on her own. The people who met her at the money exchange in Thailand said she just came by herself without any staff so that’s why they were surprised, it was unexpected. Usually these small things are handled by the manager or someone else lol

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

I agree. They are not seen. I zoomed, slow motioned, screencapped and analyzed the pictures. No Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young and the voice in one video was too short for us to be certain if it was PMY. 

Hmmm where are they. :lol:

From now on, this is all in my mind when I hear the word Phuket

Yesterday we had one ninja. Today we are having two. Calling 007 operation again. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

@minseojoon

Thank you for the welcome and assurance that it is never too old to spazz.. LOL

@ememoonie

Hello there, my fellow friend.. Good to know we are from the same country!

@leiron08

Phew.. what a relief.. So, so glad to know another working adult on this ship.

Yay! The much deserved, long awaited Phuket trip is finally happening. Well done to the entire WWWSK team! To be honest, unlike most of you all here, I do not know about PMY or PSJ prior to WWWSK. I took interest in them because I was surprised by their physical and psychological realness in WWWSK. If I didn’t know any better, I would’ve thought the characters were created specifically for them.

So I did some reading (interviews, articles, entertainment news) on PMY and PSJ. I won’t elaborate on details since this thread is easily accessible by anyone. Anyway, the more I read, the more they are coincidently involved (in other words fated / destined). To me, if it’s meant to be, it will be. You can run, but you can’t hide. True love will never fade and will find you in the end. Hence, I’m okay with their current ambiguous situation.

My interpretation of PPC – Phat Park Couple (Pretty hot and tempting Park Couple)

If PPC is not careful in Phuket, they might combust and burst into flame! Irresistible! Sizzling hawt! Get my drift? LOL..

• Like 10