[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I rarely see her in Polls like this in the past. Proof that her popularity has increased further because of WWWSK. She was voted by fans among the 10 Korean female celebrities in the top 30 of Top 100 Asian Sweethearts :wub:

http://100asiansweethearts.blogspot.com/2018/08/100-asian-sweethearts-semifinals-online.html  

• Like 9

Hi guys, is it typical for some Korean actresses to not take selfies with fans? I remember back then when I stan a Korean actress, she doesn't take selfies with fans or she doesn't allowed to be photographed with fans especially in random places. Some said her agency prohibited it. I just stated this because pmy is so different.

• Like 2

Hello everyone! I’ve actually been reading this forum since early July. It’s always such a treat to read your POVs however they may differ or agree with each other. It gives me different perspectives as to how am I supposed to view the couple. 

As to them dating, have dated, or still in a “some” situation, I’ll just leave it to them. I cannot however deny their chemistry as two individuals. It’s nice to see them be comfortable with each other, like joking around and such.

For the longest time, I’ve only ever really heard updates in regards to PMY from her best friend Jessica. And I shamefully admit that the first time I’ve seen or heard of PSJ was when he went on a show with Jess back in 2017. :sweat_smile:

Anyways, I really do hope they get to enjoy this reward vacation.

ps. I think I saw them in one of the videos, but since I’m not too sure, I’d rather not share for reasons that I may be wrong and the misinformation will be wildly spread. 

Edited by kitkatrmjung
  • Like 10

25 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

Hi guys, is it typical for some Korean actresses to not take selfies with fans? I remember back then when I stan a Korean actress, she doesn't take selfies with fans or she doesn't allowed to be photographed with fans especially in random places. Some said her agency prohibited it. I just stated this because pmy is so different.

It depends on the company or the artist. I think PMY is ok with it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

ps. I think I saw them in one of the videos, but since I’m not too sure, I’d rather not share for reasons that I may be wrong and the misinformation will be wildly spread. 

Omg...you may be right who knows. I'm so happy! waiting for more pics....

• Like 1

The guy in light blue in one video is not PSJ. He is the intern in the drama who is also in Awesome Entertainment like PSJ. 

The guy in white with a cap and a girl are not ParkPark because the side profiles are different too.

Where are they? Are they really with the rest of the group?

I have not seen PD Park. Maybe the Three Parks were in a separate vehicle? :joy:

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

The guy in light blue in one video is not PSJ. He is the intern in the drama who is also in Awesome Entertainment like PSJ. 

The guy in white with a cap and a girl are not ParkPark because the side profiles are different too.

Where are they? Are they really with the rest of the group?

I have not seen PD Park. Maybe the Three Parks were in a separate vehicle? :joy:

Maybe they’re having their “private time”! If you know what I mean *delulu mode on* :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

I agree. They are not seen. I zoomed, slow motioned, screencapped and analyzed the pictures. No Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young and the voice in one video was too short for us to be certain if it was PMY. 

Hmmm where are they. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, alicolumna said:

I would say that many years ago, it wasn’t that common to see actor/actress taking picture with fans in k-ent.

Mainly for their security and also to protect their image from bad pic or bad angle.

Nowadays it’s different because the entertainment industry has evolved, but there are some agency that still have that policy

PMY is different (as espected from my girl :P) , you can see that she is very friendly, down to earth and doesn’t mind having selfie with fans. (Althought I hope some fans can respect her privacy and won't cross the line) 

That’s what makes her so adorable.

Also she seems to be an independent girl when most celebrities travel with their manager, she can do things on her own. The people who met her at the money exchange in Thailand said she just came by herself without any staff so that’s why they were surprised, it was unexpected. Usually these small things are handled by the manager or someone else lol

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

I agree. They are not seen. I zoomed, slow motioned, screencapped and analyzed the pictures. No Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young and the voice in one video was too short for us to be certain if it was PMY. 

Hmmm where are they. :lol:

From now on, this is all in my mind when I hear the word Phuket

Yesterday we had one ninja. Today we are having two. Calling 007 operation again. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

@minseojoon

Thank you for the welcome and assurance that it is never too old to spazz.. LOL

@ememoonie

Hello there, my fellow friend.. Good to know we are from the same country!

@leiron08

Phew.. what a relief.. So, so glad to know another working adult on this ship.

Yay! The much deserved, long awaited Phuket trip is finally happening. Well done to the entire WWWSK team! To be honest, unlike most of you all here, I do not know about PMY or PSJ prior to WWWSK. I took interest in them because I was surprised by their physical and psychological realness in WWWSK. If I didn’t know any better, I would’ve thought the characters were created specifically for them.

So I did some reading (interviews, articles, entertainment news) on PMY and PSJ. I won’t elaborate on details since this thread is easily accessible by anyone. Anyway, the more I read, the more they are coincidently involved (in other words fated / destined). To me, if it’s meant to be, it will be. You can run, but you can’t hide. True love will never fade and will find you in the end. Hence, I’m okay with their current ambiguous situation.

My interpretation of PPC – Phat Park Couple (Pretty hot and tempting Park Couple)

If PPC is not careful in Phuket, they might combust and burst into flame! Irresistible! Sizzling hawt! Get my drift? LOL..

• Like 10

I saw videos from their island hopping trip. There were also shots of the group taken from afar. I do not think PSJ and PMY went island hopping with them. 

Maybe PSJ, PMY and PD Park are exploring other parts of Phuket and the staff posting can be a diversion so the fans will focus on where the staff go, when in reality, PPC went to another place. 

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I saw videos from their island hopping trip. There were also shots of the group taken from afar. I do not think PSJ and PMY went island hopping with them. 

Maybe PSJ, PMY and PD Park are exploring other parts of Phuket and the staff posting can be a diversion so the fans will focus on where the staff go, when in reality, PPC went to another place. 

#tripplepark forever :joy:

#two_park_are_filming_extended_bts_ep13

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

maybe ParkPark couple have pizza date

DhmWpmxUwAA_7Dg.jpg

or:lol:

DhmRN5tU0AAvfHO.jpg

DkeaBmVUYAAfXll.jpgDkjNQv5UcAAniZW.jpg

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? actress shares her beauty tips and more

CLEO SINGAPORE
 Kimberly Lim
 Sunday, Aug 12, 2018

parkmingyoungsg_st.jpg

On her dreams in 10 years' time

I will still be acting in the next 10 years. When I first started out, I never imagined that I'd be acting for that long. Even when I get married and have kids, I will still continue to act.

http://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/whats-wrong-secretary-kim-actress-shares-her-beauty-tips-and-more?amp

========

"What is your biggest goal?

DkXyesdU0AIrpSO.jpg

c as tagged

• Like 20

If what was posted before was right, about 3park playing hosts. It maybe possible that they have had split up the tasks. Since it seems like PMY is quite familiar with Phuket, it seems like she has been there at least once a year, she may have been in charge of planning and coordinating the trip, maybe? Just so it would feel like it’s a bit more personal. This is just me immersing in extreme logic of course. :sweat_smile:

• Like 4