[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 minutes ago, nadiarose said:

But you guys must remember, pmy denial only comes after they edit her article for one whole day. Until now, we still dont know what is her exact statement. :P

Yup. Suspicious. So let’s wait.... maybe they will surprise us.  B)

But she also said that she “is not marrying him”. I guess it’s because of Chinese fans. ;)

• Like 4

8 hours ago, endensia said:

Yabancı dilden söz ederken, birçok insan PMY'nin İngilizce ve Çince'de iyi olduğunu söyledi. Dün IG'de biri ABD'de ortaokulda kaldığını ve bundan sonra da Kore'ye döndüğünü yazdı. Bu forumda PMY'nin hayranı olarak biri onaylayabilir mi?

PSJ için, Youn's Kitchen'da o kadar hızlı İspanyolca öğreniyor diye hayret ediyorum. YT'deki bazı yorumlar, telaffuzunun yeni başlayanlar kadar iyi olduğunu söyledi. ;)

She studied in Pennsylvania. When she was 17, she returned to Korea because she wanted to be an actress.

Edited by sweetesteel_
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Actually PSJ also said similar things. There are tons of articles about them and only the first ones that came out are translated by Soompi and other English sites. In an article that came out yesterday he said that may be because of their chemistry. 

Have you ever wondered why Koreans do not believe them? It is because they do not need translators they can read between the lines. Unlike us international fans we rely on translators which may distort some original meanings.

The articles from the press day from PSJ,  in my work place, none of my korean co workers believed his denial either and the discussion was really that the denial is more that nothing has started yet and to soon to confirm or comment. So a denial is more easy and actually overall better move in general so i see why both their agencies went down that route. Celeb Couples who are outed for dating literally days after starting something never last [Zico/Seulhyun, Kangmin/UEE, Suzy/LDW]. Look at the stress Hyuna and her idol boyfriend are going under and they dated for 2 years in secret. It's all over the news and he has opted out of promoting with his group in Japan cos of the hate and background tension with his company.

TBH 

I am more than happy to wait and do the long game with PPC. 

Phuket in 4 days! 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, muishami said:

But I am 100% sure that they will appear together in awards.:wub:

WWWSK has to have an award somewhere on one of the main awards. I hope we are not robbed of a moment where they do Aura together on stage :star:

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, nargyz said:

Before PMY interview was released I have read that people were bashing PSJ and called him liar. I was so sorry for him that regardless of their status (dating or not dating) I wanted PMY to give firm denial. The situation required strong (not vague) answer.

Actually guys it’s true that PMY cried during her interview? And said that she drunk because of that or something? 

I only read about her mom, that she wanted her to show the passport for the reporters. ;)

PS: she gave a firm denial. 

“PSJ and I are not dating.I don’t even have a boyfriend at that moment”. 

• Like 2

Just now, muishami said:

Actually guys it’s true that PMY cried during her interview? And said that she drunk because of that or something? 

I only read about her mom, that she wanted her to show the passport for the reporters. ;)

In her first interview was deleted she said the same thing like PSJ. They only denied sns envidences. And PP couple situations is not the same like Song Song couple about their rummor dating. So I think we should not compare their answers.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, muishami said:

But I am 100% sure that they will appear together in awards.:wub:

About Phuket, PSJ will join?

4 days away and he hasn't said he isn't ...so assumming he will go. :flushed:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, muishami said:

It was in some of the articles she said she drank alcohol, maybe to have courage to face whatever questions. I am sure she has read the hate comments of KNetz on PSJ and nervous about how to do some sort of damage control for him and save herself too. 

She was hurt more of the rumors that she only got the role because of PSJ and PSJ also emphasized on this more than directly addressing the dating rumors. He said PMY is perfect for the role and that he has no power to demand who will be his partner.

And looking at her these days tho. She looks radiant and blooming. I think she is not affected by dating rumors. So it may just be her nerves of the upcoming interviews after all that made her drink.

• Like 4

PPC is having a pretty difficult time denying the rumor. After the SSC, denials are hard to digest. Over the past week, we found out that few couples were in a relationship when their agency previously denied the rumor. 

With PPC, there were just too many coincidences and that one random comment on Naver in Jan... Also the industry insiders who knew about the rumor.... There is too much of information that proves they were/are in a relationship rather than not. 

This will only stop of they go public with their relationship or one of them ends up dating someone else.... Which will break my shipper heart but #realitysucks

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, Sum Babe said:

In her first interview was deleted she said the same thing like PSJ. They only denied sns envidences. And PP couple situations is not the same like Song Song couple about their rummor dating. So I think we should not compare their answers.

Yup, compare isn’t needed in that point. 

PMY denied.Openly.But SHK never did.

”I am not dating PSJ.I don’t have a boyfriend” – soompi article.Maybe PMY was forced to deny everything.We will never know.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blueir0718 said:

It seems to appear in Korean language...anyway to change to English? 1st timer for KKT. 

Where are you trying to open it from? Download first via app store or google play. and it will set up on the language on your phone

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

PPC is having a pretty difficult time denying the rumor. After the SSC, denials are hard to digest. Over the past week, we found out that few couples were in a relationship when their agency previously denied the rumor. 

With PPC, there were just too many coincidences and that one random comment on Naver in Jan... Also the industry insiders who knew about the rumor.... There is too much of information that proves they were/are in a relationship rather than not. 

This will only stop of they go public with their relationship or one of them ends up dating someone else.... Which will break my shipper heart but #realitysucks

I think your heart never will be broken. 

3 minutes ago, muishami said:

Yup, compare isn’t needed in that point. 

PMY denied.Openly and very vague.But SHK never did.

”I am not dating PSJ.I don’t have a boyfriend” – soompi article.Maybe PMY was forced to deny everything.We will never know.

If I never know something. I just dont care about this. Hehe

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

It was in some of the articles she said she drank alcohol maybe to have courage to face whatever questions. I am sure she has read the comments of PSJ and nervous about how to do some sort of damage control for him and save herself too. 

She was hurt more of the rumors that she only got the role because of PSJ and PSJ also emphasized on this more than directly addressing the dating rumors. He said PMY is perfect for the role and that he has no power to demand who will be his partner.

Yes that rumor must have hurt her pride a lot.

I guess all celebs have experienced denying dating rumor haha and after so many examples it’s hard to believe denials nowadays. They deny bc they want to be at peace and don’t want their work to be affected. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, muishami said:

Yup. Suspicious. So let’s wait.... maybe they will surprise us.  B)

But she also said that she “is not marrying him”. I guess it’s because of Chinese fans. ;)

I don't think she said she is not marrying him....what she said is she is not getting married yet or anytime soon because Taiwan news has been reporting that they are already preparing for marriage.  It doesn't make sense to leave room for possibility of dating and say she will not marry him.  That's kinda contradicting.  They are no longer in their 20s.... both are of marrying age and Min Young has always been firm in most of her past interviews that she wants to marry on or before she reached the age of 35.  It would be more logical if she will just say there is no possibility for them to date.

• Like 6

SHK was not asked about dating rumors with SJK because UAA always ban personal questions but she broke my heart early 2017 when in W Magazine she said she has no plans marrying yet and for YAI and SJK she is only a Noona who buys them food. 

Little did I know SSC were already Engaged at the time she said that interview 

Namoo did not ban personal questions because the situation called for PMY firm denial to appease KNetz hate 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, saved2K said:

I don't think she said she is not marrying him....what she said is she is not getting married yet because Taiwan news has been reporting that they are already preparing for marriage.  It doesn't make sense to leave room for possibility of dating and say she will not marry him.  That's kinda contradicting.  They are no longer in their 20s.... both are of marrying age and Min Young has always been firm in most of her past interviews that she wants to marry on or before she reached the age of 35.

So many articles with those two....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1