[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Hi all! I'm write this here because hope that some crazy fans read this thread..

I'm really proud to be part of PMY's fans family, but there are some "fans" who just call themselves like this

Love means respect, so if you're really fans stop be like this crazy reporters! Stop taking nonsense about Min Young and your opinions about her personal life. If you're fans so must know that she keeps her personal life in secret so be respectful!

Show that you are true fans! And to all Min Young's fans I want to say Love you all you are the best!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Click baiting and sensationalism are unfortunately too common in the age of the Internet, but one would hope that a major outlet like MBC does not sink this low. Alas, they have once again resorted to such knavish tricks. Such a disgrace for an organization that thousands rely on for accurate and responsible journalism.

2 hours ago, mmac80 said:

And if they get caught, they could always use the 'just borrowing sugar' excuse :smirk:

Anyway, the full weibo live chat with PMY has been uploaded on youtube. 39:36 is where she tries to guess the casts' lips?

I have to add, her Mandarin greeting is one of the best I've heard. All the tones were correct, which is really hard for a non-native speaker.

• Like 9

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/30/pyo-ye-jin-shares-whats-wrong-secretary-kim-casts-reaction-park-seo-joon-park-min-youngs-dating-rumors/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

What do you think about the revelations of pyj? It doesn't seem to me a complete negation of the facts...it seems that she's trying to understand something, about their relationship, like us :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, lotxsoul said:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/30/pyo-ye-jin-shares-whats-wrong-secretary-kim-casts-reaction-park-seo-joon-park-min-youngs-dating-rumors/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

What do you think about the revelations of pyj? It doesn't seem to me a complete negation of the facts...it seems that she's trying to understand something, about their relationship, like us :joy:

True and she even said she and Chansung do not have that kind of chemistry :lol:

I think they will use amazing CHEMISTRY now as reason 

and I have heard it used as alibi before ;)

:D

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Do these H and other shippers think ParkPark would be happy at them when they read their names being flashed on TV as sources of collage? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I am readying myself for their interview today haha

I do not think ParkPark are members of the group chat or else Pyo Ye Jin would have answered they all asked the two in the chat and they denied. But what she said was they were all puzzled so it means that chat was for supporting cast as well as some staff I think. 

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, Bernie Arianna Tan said:

Where is the Mbc news? Is it an article?

One MBC reporter said he heard long ago they were dating but no evidence seen

then a reporter said he will look more deeply into the matter which means a plan to stalk ParkPark :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, dydrawer said:

Click baiting and sensationalism are unfortunately too common in the age of the Internet, but one would hope that a major outlet like MBC does not sink this low. Alas, they have once again resorted to such knavish tricks. Such a disgrace for an organization that thousands rely on for accurate and responsible journalism.

I have to add, her Mandarin greeting is one of the best I've heard. All the tones were correct, which is really hard for a non-native speaker.

Yup, even weibo Chinese citizen loves her Chinese, they say she the best Chinese speaking Korean artiste, smart beautiful and elegant, and Mr Park has got a valuable treasure and marry her pali pali and bring her home :) everyone likes her, everyone is glad she's not affected and will support them till they announce :)

• Like 9

Let's not be obsessive and stalkerish PPC shippers. We have to respect PSJ and PMY other respective ships. What if we made a huge mistake by forcing their similarites and it backfire to both of them. We have to be careful now. 

• Like 3

The H insta account lady seems to have gone nuts. Just checked her account and i think she has posted a screenshot of a private insta account and assumes it is the manager. Since I could not understand the language, I don't know what her caption said exactly, but it translated to "follow me with your original account" 

• Like 2

@eva21 It seems that Parkpark has a knack for foreign languages. In Youns Kitchen, only PSJ was the most studious at learning Spanish. That made him more endearing as he tried to relate to the customers. I fell more for him watching him learning Spanish on the flight while everyone else wasn't so into it. It shows what a hardworking person he was and how dedicated he was to make Youn's Kitchen a success. They're both so dedicated to their trade. 

@audreyreign13 I am sorry you had that kind of experience with her. I was going to give her some words myself until I saw the post about how she will not bring PPC into her IGs anymore and realizes what harm she may be doing to them.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

wew what a though days we've had....

anyways, i don't wish to judge anyone but if you have a different takes then that's okay..

remember, i'm personally not against everyone shipping this beloved otp of ours, i don't mind you matching up their posts it's okay, you have your own methods so do we. as you guys know we're actually on the same boat.. i need to say this that we're not, in this thread, a mile better than them, we're just the same unless we're here having discussions which only us know of. 

i say it again that it's all fine, it really is fine, making a collage or whatnot the choice is completely yours, but the least you can do is please with all my heart i beg you guys to stop tagging them, not that by doing this will lessen these respective figures from knowing about our activities. for i'm certain they are aware of it all. 

do keep in your mind that every single thing we do and possess all contains karmas, both good and bad. when you want to be respected then respect others. life is just about that, nothing more or nothing less. 

thank you and i hope you all have a great day ahead! 

ps: stop calling out their names, it won't do any good for us nor them. 

• Like 9

Question:  Is it customary for the Korean male star involved in a dating relationship to be the first one to deny it?  As much as I wish some of the Kdrama characters would hookup in real life I've never really supported any shippers....until WWWSK...lol.   I noticed a lot of admiration for PSJ when his agency refuted the allegations of them dating pretty quickly after the bombshell news exploded on the internet with her agency doing the same a little later.

So it wouldn't be interpreted as him not even entertaining the idea of dating but actually PSJ "protecting"  PMY from the dating rumors?  I must admit that I was a bit sad that his agency was so quick to deny it.  As I said I'm new to how all these dating rumors work and what usually occurs when it happens.

IF...they were in a relationship for 3 years....and I'm still one of the few doubters.... I find that notion SOOOOO  Romantic!  They're both super private and to be able to plan rendezvous without detection takes a lot of creative planning.  More power to them and I hope they know we mean no harm to them, just following our wishful thinking.  

I'm starting to rewatch WWWSK, bought the OST and found all the English translation to the lyrics.  Reading the lyrics...wow  the music is just so perfect for them.  

Now here's hoping PSJ can make the trip since everybody in the production seem to get on so well. 

• Like 8

That  account is a major problem in SSC before together with her friends in IG they are the one always keep on spreading and connecting things and now they are doing the same thing about PPC. Many SSC tried to talked to them and stopping them but they never listened at all and still keep doing it. So i'm not surprised anymore about them doing this.they even always fight with other shipper of SJK . :unamused:

• Like 4