[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Other ships do the matching clothes investigation which in ParkPark ship looks too lame as we have bigger coincidences to talk of. Yet PPC shippers in ig continue to post everything even from 2014 and some are applauding what MBC Reporter said that he will look more deeply unto ParkPark dating rumor.  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Lets just say WHAT IF they’re really not in a relationship and IG shippers keep forcing the little things that are similar to them. It's embarrassing for us shippers and the bad thing we can ruin their careers and the chance for them to be real because they will get awkward/avoid to each other IF things get out of hand. Me too i love PPC but we should let them be and enjoy their most wanted privacy. I also love seeing some ig post supporting them but sometimes it’s too much. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, BINGO_O said:

@lyca mena @saved2K I dont want to be judgmental towards someone I dont know but that shipper is very extreme and immature. I’ve got blocked anyway for calling her out but she’s still got a lot of followers who tolerate her actions thinking it’s normal. 

its sickening, i dont think they will stop even if we tell them to. the best is not to follow them on instagram. (sorry not sorry) most of the instagram post are not in english but i must say that i do understand their language even if i dont speak them. 

PS: Maybe someone who speak their language should speak to them instead. I believe there's among you who are friends with her. :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Lets just say WHAT IF they’re really not in a relationship and IG shippers keep forcing the little things that are similar to them. It's embarrassing for us shippers and the bad thing we can ruin their careers and the chance for them to be real because they will get awkward/avoid to each other IF things get out of hand. Me too i love PPC but we should let them be and enjoy their most wanted privacy. I also love seeing some ig post supporting them but sometimes it’s too much. 

At this point, I dont have any trust left in human beings if they’re not really in a relationship haha. 

But for real, this is exactly what worried me when the news broke out last Friday. What if they were just at Some stage? the news would definitely deny them of any chance to make things work, just like what happened with suzy and lee dong wook or uee and kang nam.

Thank God it’s been the third year. Although nothing is certain, I think they can overcome this together. Maybe it’s just a test to their journey to forever

• Like 9

Bunny sunny is the real active one that I keep seeing over and over. Don’t know what anyone can do since it is social media and as far as I know, public figures are for the taking. 

LA, HongKong, Japan, that is a lot of blockbuster dates! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, audreyreign13 said:

its sickening, i dont think they will stop even if we tell them to. the best is not to follow them on instagram. (sorry not sorry) most of the instagram post are not in english but i must say that i do understand their language even if i dont speak them. 

Most of them seem Super excited about the mbc news... Looks like they would rather have ppc be forcefully made public. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 7
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Most of them seem Super excited about the mbc news... Looks like they would rather have ppc be forcefully made public. 

correct me if im wrong, but if i were to read her recent.. she mentioned that the medias are taking fans post (especially hers) as proofs of PPC dating and proceed to air them on news. (she seems to be proud of it) even the people at the comment are praising her for that. im sorry i don't have anything against her personally but this is really getting serious as she's digging and spreading too many theories (if compared to other accounts).

IF YOU'RE READING THIS, SORRY GIRL BUT I THINK YOU'VE GONE FAR. :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

An MBC Section TV reporter apparently said he already heard long ago that ParkPark are dating but he could not find evidence and another said he will continue to look into the issue. So what does he mean by that? Stalking? :neutral:

AND THE IMMATURE PARKPARK FANS IN IG ARE HAPPY WITH WHAT MBC SAID. :neutral:

• Like 3
  • Sad 11

I know the feeling we’re all excited and happy for them but we have to be considerate that not everybody is on the same ship with us. Here in this forum i think its safer here than IG to be delusional because it a private forum, is this private? I just don't want to spoil their moment of success for being together. 

• Like 2

Just now, lyca mena said:

I know the feeling we’re all excited and happy for them but we have to be considerate that not everybody is on the same ship with us. Here in this forum i think its safer here than IG to be delusional because it a private forum, is this private? I just don't want to spoil their moment of success for being together. 

Not a private forum but stalkers first choice would always be instagram you will see a lot there.

• Like 3

This is my first time posting on this thread. I didn’t plan to but I just can’t stand the obsessive shippers especially some Indonesian shippers of PPC on IG. The sickest one is hanie_sur*****19*8. This person has caused so much damage to both Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon. I can’t believe she has so much free time to dig up all the past just to prove they are dating. Take a chill pill, please? Even Korean shippers and fans are not obsessive like you guys. Trying to compete with other Seowon shippers, is it? So childish. I will not even be surprised that if Park Min Young and Park Seojoon ARE really dating, they will break up any time soon, just because these sick-in-the-head shippers. Remember what Park Min Young said? She had rather not be in love than being caught. It’s tiring to be them, as some fans keep breaching their privacy. I don’t care if you say Park Seo Joon is man enough to protect Park Min Young etc, the fact that some fans go overboard just to prove they are dating for no one’s benefits, not even PPC, believe me that Park Seo Joon can’t do it alone if things keep going like this. You just can say goodbye to PPC later on. There are reasons why celebrities keep their relationship a secret. Park Min Young has suffered enough due to her past public relationship that she wouldn’t even mention City Hunter as her past project. So, you, yes YOU, stop. Stop breaking two precious hearts just to satisfy your own greed.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 12

Hopefully, At some point, even MBC may realize that they cant look at crazy instagram fans post and broadcast it on their network. Those fans are shooting themselves in the foot by going back all the way to 2014 are forcefully connecting the dots. At some point it will all look really nonsensical. 

I'm sure both their agencies wont simply sit quiet during this period. They may be already planning some action or measure against those idiotic MBC reporters. Sometimes (if they are not dating), agencies can sue members for spreading false rumors. I doubt whether they would do that to the insta users in this case. 

my one consolation for all this mayhem is that PPC (if they truly are a couple) would be prepared for this. They went under the radar for 3 years without a single SOLID proof so i feel they will be able to handle it. 

PPC Fighting!!!

• Like 10

It's so embarrassing that some major ParkPark shippers account are coming from my country. Few of them even are immature and childish. Very apologise. :confused:

I have warned them to staying lowkey and under radar and some of them deleted that video from MBC but the other one... I don't know, maybe she/he doesn't understand or stubborn. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

@lyca mena soompi is not private but not all shippers speak english and know about soompi. they need major accounts to provide them with info. Instagram is a suitable platform to do so. It’s also easier to follow and search.

@fhyun actually we all did a little digging up here and there but at a moment like this, if I were her, I would definitely feel taken aback by the overwhelming news, how it has caused damage to PP and delete all the posts related to those news. Instead she took pride in what she did and seemingly bragged about it. 

And correct me if I’m wrong. Didn’t MY say in the interview that she’d rather experience a passionate love and not get caught at the same time, not she’d rather not date at all if getting caught?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1