Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

wew what a though days we've had....

anyways, i don't wish to judge anyone but if you have a different takes then that's okay..

remember, i'm personally not against everyone shipping this beloved otp of ours, i don't mind you matching up their posts it's okay, you have your own methods so do we. as you guys know we're actually on the same boat.. i need to say this that we're not, in this thread, a mile better than them, we're just the same unless we're here having discussions which only us know of. 

i say it again that it's all fine, it really is fine, making a collage or whatnot the choice is completely yours, but the least you can do is please with all my heart i beg you guys to stop tagging them, not that by doing this will lessen these respective figures from knowing about our activities. for i'm certain they are aware of it all. 

do keep in your mind that every single thing we do and possess all contains karmas, both good and bad. when you want to be respected then respect others. life is just about that, nothing more or nothing less. 

thank you and i hope you all have a great day ahead! 

ps: stop calling out their names, it won't do any good for us nor them. 

• Like 9

Question:  Is it customary for the Korean male star involved in a dating relationship to be the first one to deny it?  As much as I wish some of the Kdrama characters would hookup in real life I've never really supported any shippers....until WWWSK...lol.   I noticed a lot of admiration for PSJ when his agency refuted the allegations of them dating pretty quickly after the bombshell news exploded on the internet with her agency doing the same a little later.

So it wouldn't be interpreted as him not even entertaining the idea of dating but actually PSJ "protecting"  PMY from the dating rumors?  I must admit that I was a bit sad that his agency was so quick to deny it.  As I said I'm new to how all these dating rumors work and what usually occurs when it happens.

IF...they were in a relationship for 3 years....and I'm still one of the few doubters.... I find that notion SOOOOO  Romantic!  They're both super private and to be able to plan rendezvous without detection takes a lot of creative planning.  More power to them and I hope they know we mean no harm to them, just following our wishful thinking.  

I'm starting to rewatch WWWSK, bought the OST and found all the English translation to the lyrics.  Reading the lyrics...wow  the music is just so perfect for them.  

Now here's hoping PSJ can make the trip since everybody in the production seem to get on so well. 

• Like 8

That  account is a major problem in SSC before together with her friends in IG they are the one always keep on spreading and connecting things and now they are doing the same thing about PPC. Many SSC tried to talked to them and stopping them but they never listened at all and still keep doing it. So i'm not surprised anymore about them doing this.they even always fight with other shipper of SJK . :unamused:

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, zsakikyo06 said:

That  account is a major problem in SSC before together with her friends in IG they are the one always keep on spreading and connecting things and now they are doing the same thing about PPC. Many SSC tried to talked to them and stopping them but they never listened at all and still keep doing it. So i'm not surprised anymore about them doing this.they even always fight with other shipper of SJK . :unamused:

If you speak their language please tell them PPC not yet ready to marry unlike SSC so they should stop forcing them anything

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

If you speak their language please tell them PPC not yet ready to marry unlike SSC so they should stop forcing them anything

I'm sorry we are not speaking the same language. I don't think they will ever learn how to listen too. :tears: i think they are trying to prove again with their so called investigator and connecting dots  that PPC dating especially now that they are starting to have an argument with PSJ other ship. 

• Like 2

Sad about the fanwar going on and how the media is feeding on the frenzy.

On top of that there is another anti PPC shipper whose ig is full of posts negating and debunking all the coincidences. I don't know which is worst lol.

However, out of the coincidences, there was only a few that she could debunk as there were so many. Most of the excuses then  were mainly about how little skinship and interaction they have in the bts.

LOL they should see SSC during the KBS Awards. Joongki was crying his eyes out when they won the awards but SHK barely glance his way or comfort him. There was little or very awkward skinship when the camera was on them. Also with Rain and KTH, they were never seen together or were affectionate when they are spotted in public. They take same flights and will walk separately once they arrived in airports. And everyone know these two couples are MARRIED.

As shippers, we obviously thrive on these little 'couple' signs and play guessing games to feed our delulus. And when nothing can be found, we come up with our theories and search for these 'coincidences' even if they mean nothing. 

But there should be a line drawn at some point, especially when it borders into an unhealthy obsession or their invasion of privacy. Just remember how our couples behave in public shouldn't be taken on face value. Two people can be in love in private and no one will ever know. 

Edit: With regards to SSC and Rain and KTH above, i reread my post and realise that it may come off as me saying that they are non affectionate couple and not warm to each other, which is not true. They are married so I'm sure they are but because they are professionals as well, they behave differently in the eyes of the public.

Edited by strymeek
  • Like 12

12 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Anyone who knows them please do this. I'm really uncomfortable and nervous with that MBC news and this account keep rejoicing about it.

• Like 2

@audreyreign13 I saw the post with your ig handle and even though I do not understand a single word that person said I felt so sorry that you were dragged into it. That person is a crazy fan indeed.

Unfortunately there's no cure for that kind of obsession. Checking out ig posts about PPC used to be fun until all these very delusional and obsessed fans started to cross the line. I now avoid checking the hashtags related to WWWSK, PMY, and PSJ to avoid seeing them. There are so many ways to show support to your favorites but the ways of some fans irk me and make me cringe. Like I said in my previous post, obsessive fandom can break celebrities lives, and sometimes even literally (remember Selena, Christina Grimmie, and John Lennon?). This is why we always have to be levelheaded and mindful about whatever we share and post -- because we are here to support them and not pull them down.

Those posts trying to find links to their instagram posts? Some of us may find fun in it, and that is okay as long as it doesn't go overboard and to the extent that some fans on instagram have -- some even tried to match flowers on paintings and bouquets (I was like, what the actual f...?!?). I personally do not prefer trying to investigate their posts because I do not want to put meaning into things such as those. I am content rewatching their BTS videos and fanmade MVs at the moment, and seeing updates here and there about the two (although separately).

I strongly believe that these two have something (based on my gut while watching their interactions and not on matching instagram posts) and that it will all make sense in the end. My shipper heart feels a sense of peace seeing PMY glowing and happy despite all this (highly likely she sees these things on instagram, you know.  I just hope (although I feel positive that they will) they remain unwavered by these obsessive fans and the media clamor for the two of them to come out. And until then, I will try to keep my shipper heart always and always in check :)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

its rather pointless to talk to them, they won't ever listen. not even if you speak indonesian. probably the best is to ignore. DO NOT show any support to those kinds of accounts. (yeah im salty) :neutral: 

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Yes stop tagging and stop using hashtags so you wont be stalked in delulus 

Sorry to say, that posting this here won't change a thing. I wish they would prove me wrong. It is a social media thing. People tend to become braver, and disconnected from reality, and would say things via @ that they wouldn't actually say to your face. If you say it directly to them and they won't listen, then there is pretty much nothing else you can do outside of reporting their account via instagram, and if there are no grounds for that...then just continue to support and send positive messages to the people affected.

I am all about solutions versus stating the problem over and over.

• Like 6

OMG... I just left for one day and :cold_sweat:

I just tried to talk to some of them about what's happened (through chatting - since I don't know them personally). Apparently, they won't believe everything you said if the account who talk to them is considered as a fake account. So, since they have been attacked by other shippers (even hacked by other shipper), they have been quite suspicious to anybody who talked to them with what they called fake accounts. They will be able to discuss if they think you have an original account.

After chatting with them just now, hopefully, they will lay low for a while. But of course, I can't guarantee it, especially, if they suddenly change their mind. And since there are plenty of park park shipper accounts, I can't talk to all of them and I don't have time to ensure whether they are real Park Park shipper or not either. :cold_sweat: I have other things to do than just being a shipper. :D I thought this shipper thing is only for my entertainment for my summer. *sighing* This is getting too serious now. *sighing again*

By the way, they are not new as shipper, so they have connections to "different sources" and they have "their own group". I told one of members here that some of the Park Park shippers in Instagram is actually faster than this forum in getting their own information. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Anyway. It's nice to ship but let's not get overboard by offending others or if we can't say anything good might as well not say it. I think the only 2 reasons we want to stop the overaboarding analysis is to not look stupid about our ship and reframe from from offending other  previous ships of our ship that might hurt our couple. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, audreyreign13 said:

its rather pointless to talk to them, they won't ever listen. not even if you speak indonesian. probably the best is to ignore. DO NOT show any support to those kinds of accounts. (yeah im salty) :neutral: 

We could mass report all invasive obsessed fans in instagram I also used to follow some SongSong shippers ig before and I noticed a lot of them got suspended last year. So it means Instagram will act on these reports. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, MsMinnieFran said:

Sorry to say, that posting this here won't change a thing. I wish they would prove me wrong. It is a social media thing. People tend to become braver, and disconnected from reality, and would say things via @ that they wouldn't actually say to your face. If you say it directly to them and they won't listen, then there is pretty much nothing else you can do outside of reporting their account via instagram, and if there are no grounds for that...then just continue to support and send positive messages to the people affected.

I am all about solutions versus stating the problem over and over.

I agree. We shouldn't be pressuring anyone as well. These could be young teenage girls, we can advise but don't resort to cyber bullying. Our OTP know what they have in store when they decided on the fame and knowing how fanatics react to shipping and celeb relationships. No matter what, our celebs will survive the madness but not these young impressionable girls if they get hate messages everyday.

I also saw the ig on the MBC section and it merely states 'since both parties had denied about it, I think we have to wait and see.' Let's think positively and hope that it does not mean that the reporters are stalking them but merely they are waiting for an official announcement (or a wedding invite???) from both parties.

• Like 8

I do speak their language but i can tell u guy , its useless, this people is stubborn, they even accused that account who warm them is seowon shipper who just jealous with parkpark shipper.. lets just hope parkpark couple is strong enough to face this.. cause i think those ig people wont stop.. they just so immature , i think maybe their proud that their account is seeing with korean media.. 

Ps : sorry my english not never good and most of time im just read and never comment but i cant take it anymore see those ig shipper, first time its was fun, i had to admit it but now their doing too much and im feel so uncomfortable cause those people is from my country so as indonesian i will said sorry to you guy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, zsakikyo06 said:

I speak their language and I have tried to talk to some major shipper accounts including H account in IG. Some of them listened, but the others just laughed at me. Sigh.

I know one of this forum member is a close friend of the owner of H account, you often posted in this thread. I won't mention your account name. But if you read this issue, please advise your lady H friend to not overboard with her posting or she will make bigger mess.

Karma does exist, rite?

• Like 5

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/30/hwang-bo-ra-talks-love-line-character-teamwork-whats-wrong-secretary-kim/

At Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon’s urging, we went out for drinks and the atmosphere became better because of that. Our teamwork was good, so we could ad-lib well. It was to the point where all of the actors said that it was their first time experiencing this kind of atmosphere.””

In light of all that’s been happening, I loved reading this part from Hwang Bo Ra’s interview (loved her character!). It really shows how genuine and dedicated both PMY and PSJ are as they made great connections with their costars (and it’s not the first time this was mentioned either). They are professionals first who take care of their job and their craft, and I wish people would not discredit them for that because of the recent blowup of the rumors. It’s calmed down since then (has it really though?), but I admit it’s still a little jarring seeing what’s been happening and could potentially hurt everyone in the future. So, I would like to thank you guys for keeping this thread civilized in our shipping, and we should pat ourselves on the back. Kudos to everyone saying levelheaded and respectful. We can’t control everyone, but the least we can do is to continuously defend and support both of them. 

Spoiler

Delulu mode activated! (will delete if not appropriate): I have no idea why this made me swoon a bit reading this. Of course, I’m potentially reading too much into this but I just felt giddy reading that it was BOTH of them who suggested going out for drinks. I’m one of those who are convinced that they are more than acquainted (/have a history together), and reading this made me refer back to that one comment about how “they’re starting to make it known to their friends”. I felt like by having this drama together, it eased a way for them to potentially “start” introducing themselves as more than just PMY and PSJ, but as PPC. (Again, please let me know if this should be deleted!)

• Like 14

@sugohaeso I agree. As I said yesterday that we all did digging up and matching things here so we're no better than them. However the account owner seems to go overboard and out of control now while her account is currently kept under the close watch of korean media. I hope she could've laid low for the time being but if we can't talk any sense into her, I think it's best we let this issue slide and move on for the sake of this thread.

@MeritaG Thank you for trying to be reasonable with them. There is no doubt that they're faster than us here in gathering information cuz they're not new to shipping and they work as a group. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, haelan said:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/30/hwang-bo-ra-talks-love-line-character-teamwork-whats-wrong-secretary-kim/

At Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon’s urging, we went out for drinks and the atmosphere became better because of that. Our teamwork was good, so we could ad-lib well. It was to the point where all of the actors said that it was their first time experiencing this kind of atmosphere.””

In light of all that’s been happening, I loved reading this part from Hwang Bo Ra’s interview (loved her character!). It really shows how genuine and dedicated both PMY and PSJ are as they made great connections with their costars (and it’s not the first time this was mentioned either). They are professionals first who take care of their job and their craft, and I wish people would not discredit them for that because of the recent blowup of the rumors. It’s calmed down since then (has it really though?), but I admit it’s still a little jarring seeing what’s been happening and could potentially hurt everyone in the future. So, I would like to thank you guys for keeping this thread civilized in our shipping, and we should pat ourselves on the back. Kudos to everyone saying levelheaded and respectful. We can’t control everyone, but the least we can do is to continuously defend and support both of them. 

Reveal hidden contents

Delulu mode activated! (will delete if not appropriate): I have no idea why this made me swoon a bit reading this. Of course, I’m potentially reading too much into this but I just felt giddy reading that it was BOTH of them who suggested going out for drinks. I’m one of those who are convinced that they are more than acquainted (/have a history together), and reading this made me refer back to that one comment about how “they’re starting to make it known to their friends”. I felt like by having this drama together, it eased a way for them to potentially “start” introducing themselves as more than just PMY and PSJ, but as PPC. (Again, please let me know if this should be deleted!)

as it's not too discrete of an information and rather candid, since soompi quoted it as well, i think it's alright to not having your opinion deleted..

• Like 2