[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

13 minutes ago, zsakikyo06 said:

That  account is a major problem in SSC before together with her friends in IG they are the one always keep on spreading and connecting things and now they are doing the same thing about PPC. Many SSC tried to talked to them and stopping them but they never listened at all and still keep doing it. So i'm not surprised anymore about them doing this.they even always fight with other shipper of SJK . :unamused:

If you speak their language please tell them PPC not yet ready to marry unlike SSC so they should stop forcing them anything

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

If you speak their language please tell them PPC not yet ready to marry unlike SSC so they should stop forcing them anything

I'm sorry we are not speaking the same language. I don't think they will ever learn how to listen too. :tears: i think they are trying to prove again with their so called investigator and connecting dots  that PPC dating especially now that they are starting to have an argument with PSJ other ship. 

• Like 2

Sad about the fanwar going on and how the media is feeding on the frenzy.

On top of that there is another anti PPC shipper whose ig is full of posts negating and debunking all the coincidences. I don't know which is worst lol.

However, out of the coincidences, there was only a few that she could debunk as there were so many. Most of the excuses then  were mainly about how little skinship and interaction they have in the bts.

LOL they should see SSC during the KBS Awards. Joongki was crying his eyes out when they won the awards but SHK barely glance his way or comfort him. There was little or very awkward skinship when the camera was on them. Also with Rain and KTH, they were never seen together or were affectionate when they are spotted in public. They take same flights and will walk separately once they arrived in airports. And everyone know these two couples are MARRIED.

As shippers, we obviously thrive on these little 'couple' signs and play guessing games to feed our delulus. And when nothing can be found, we come up with our theories and search for these 'coincidences' even if they mean nothing. 

But there should be a line drawn at some point, especially when it borders into an unhealthy obsession or their invasion of privacy. Just remember how our couples behave in public shouldn't be taken on face value. Two people can be in love in private and no one will ever know. 

Edit: With regards to SSC and Rain and KTH above, i reread my post and realise that it may come off as me saying that they are non affectionate couple and not warm to each other, which is not true. They are married so I'm sure they are but because they are professionals as well, they behave differently in the eyes of the public.

Edited by strymeek
  • Like 12

12 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Anyone who knows them please do this. I'm really uncomfortable and nervous with that MBC news and this account keep rejoicing about it.

• Like 2

@audreyreign13 I saw the post with your ig handle and even though I do not understand a single word that person said I felt so sorry that you were dragged into it. That person is a crazy fan indeed.

Unfortunately there's no cure for that kind of obsession. Checking out ig posts about PPC used to be fun until all these very delusional and obsessed fans started to cross the line. I now avoid checking the hashtags related to WWWSK, PMY, and PSJ to avoid seeing them. There are so many ways to show support to your favorites but the ways of some fans irk me and make me cringe. Like I said in my previous post, obsessive fandom can break celebrities lives, and sometimes even literally (remember Selena, Christina Grimmie, and John Lennon?). This is why we always have to be levelheaded and mindful about whatever we share and post -- because we are here to support them and not pull them down.

Those posts trying to find links to their instagram posts? Some of us may find fun in it, and that is okay as long as it doesn't go overboard and to the extent that some fans on instagram have -- some even tried to match flowers on paintings and bouquets (I was like, what the actual f...?!?). I personally do not prefer trying to investigate their posts because I do not want to put meaning into things such as those. I am content rewatching their BTS videos and fanmade MVs at the moment, and seeing updates here and there about the two (although separately).

I strongly believe that these two have something (based on my gut while watching their interactions and not on matching instagram posts) and that it will all make sense in the end. My shipper heart feels a sense of peace seeing PMY glowing and happy despite all this (highly likely she sees these things on instagram, you know.  I just hope (although I feel positive that they will) they remain unwavered by these obsessive fans and the media clamor for the two of them to come out. And until then, I will try to keep my shipper heart always and always in check :)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Yes stop tagging and stop using hashtags so you wont be stalked in delulus 

Sorry to say, that posting this here won't change a thing. I wish they would prove me wrong. It is a social media thing. People tend to become braver, and disconnected from reality, and would say things via @ that they wouldn't actually say to your face. If you say it directly to them and they won't listen, then there is pretty much nothing else you can do outside of reporting their account via instagram, and if there are no grounds for that...then just continue to support and send positive messages to the people affected.

I am all about solutions versus stating the problem over and over.

• Like 6

OMG... I just left for one day and :cold_sweat:

I just tried to talk to some of them about what's happened (through chatting - since I don't know them personally). Apparently, they won't believe everything you said if the account who talk to them is considered as a fake account. So, since they have been attacked by other shippers (even hacked by other shipper), they have been quite suspicious to anybody who talked to them with what they called fake accounts. They will be able to discuss if they think you have an original account.

After chatting with them just now, hopefully, they will lay low for a while. But of course, I can't guarantee it, especially, if they suddenly change their mind. And since there are plenty of park park shipper accounts, I can't talk to all of them and I don't have time to ensure whether they are real Park Park shipper or not either. :cold_sweat: I have other things to do than just being a shipper. :D I thought this shipper thing is only for my entertainment for my summer. *sighing* This is getting too serious now. *sighing again*

By the way, they are not new as shipper, so they have connections to "different sources" and they have "their own group". I told one of members here that some of the Park Park shippers in Instagram is actually faster than this forum in getting their own information. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Anyway. It's nice to ship but let's not get overboard by offending others or if we can't say anything good might as well not say it. I think the only 2 reasons we want to stop the overaboarding analysis is to not look stupid about our ship and reframe from from offending other  previous ships of our ship that might hurt our couple. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, audreyreign13 said:

its rather pointless to talk to them, they won't ever listen. not even if you speak indonesian. probably the best is to ignore. DO NOT show any support to those kinds of accounts. (yeah im salty) :neutral: 

We could mass report all invasive obsessed fans in instagram I also used to follow some SongSong shippers ig before and I noticed a lot of them got suspended last year. So it means Instagram will act on these reports. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, MsMinnieFran said:

Sorry to say, that posting this here won't change a thing. I wish they would prove me wrong. It is a social media thing. People tend to become braver, and disconnected from reality, and would say things via @ that they wouldn't actually say to your face. If you say it directly to them and they won't listen, then there is pretty much nothing else you can do outside of reporting their account via instagram, and if there are no grounds for that...then just continue to support and send positive messages to the people affected.

I am all about solutions versus stating the problem over and over.

I agree. We shouldn't be pressuring anyone as well. These could be young teenage girls, we can advise but don't resort to cyber bullying. Our OTP know what they have in store when they decided on the fame and knowing how fanatics react to shipping and celeb relationships. No matter what, our celebs will survive the madness but not these young impressionable girls if they get hate messages everyday.

I also saw the ig on the MBC section and it merely states 'since both parties had denied about it, I think we have to wait and see.' Let's think positively and hope that it does not mean that the reporters are stalking them but merely they are waiting for an official announcement (or a wedding invite???) from both parties.

• Like 8

I do speak their language but i can tell u guy , its useless, this people is stubborn, they even accused that account who warm them is seowon shipper who just jealous with parkpark shipper.. lets just hope parkpark couple is strong enough to face this.. cause i think those ig people wont stop.. they just so immature , i think maybe their proud that their account is seeing with korean media.. 

Ps : sorry my english not never good and most of time im just read and never comment but i cant take it anymore see those ig shipper, first time its was fun, i had to admit it but now their doing too much and im feel so uncomfortable cause those people is from my country so as indonesian i will said sorry to you guy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, zsakikyo06 said:

That  account is a major problem in SSC before together with her friends in IG they are the one always keep on spreading and connecting things and now they are doing the same thing about PPC. Many SSC tried to talked to them and stopping them but they never listened at all and still keep doing it. So i'm not surprised anymore about them doing this.they even always fight with other shipper of SJK . :unamused:

I speak their language and I have tried to talk to some major shipper accounts including H account in IG. Some of them listened, but the others just laughed at me. Sigh.

I know one of this forum member is a close friend of the owner of H account, you often posted in this thread. I won't mention your account name. But if you read this issue, please advise your lady H friend to not overboard with her posting or she will make bigger mess.

Karma does exist, rite?

• Like 5

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/30/hwang-bo-ra-talks-love-line-character-teamwork-whats-wrong-secretary-kim/

At Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon’s urging, we went out for drinks and the atmosphere became better because of that. Our teamwork was good, so we could ad-lib well. It was to the point where all of the actors said that it was their first time experiencing this kind of atmosphere.””

In light of all that’s been happening, I loved reading this part from Hwang Bo Ra’s interview (loved her character!). It really shows how genuine and dedicated both PMY and PSJ are as they made great connections with their costars (and it’s not the first time this was mentioned either). They are professionals first who take care of their job and their craft, and I wish people would not discredit them for that because of the recent blowup of the rumors. It’s calmed down since then (has it really though?), but I admit it’s still a little jarring seeing what’s been happening and could potentially hurt everyone in the future. So, I would like to thank you guys for keeping this thread civilized in our shipping, and we should pat ourselves on the back. Kudos to everyone saying levelheaded and respectful. We can’t control everyone, but the least we can do is to continuously defend and support both of them. 

Spoiler

Delulu mode activated! (will delete if not appropriate): I have no idea why this made me swoon a bit reading this. Of course, I’m potentially reading too much into this but I just felt giddy reading that it was BOTH of them who suggested going out for drinks. I’m one of those who are convinced that they are more than acquainted (/have a history together), and reading this made me refer back to that one comment about how “they’re starting to make it known to their friends”. I felt like by having this drama together, it eased a way for them to potentially “start” introducing themselves as more than just PMY and PSJ, but as PPC. (Again, please let me know if this should be deleted!)

• Like 14

@sugohaeso I agree. As I said yesterday that we all did digging up and matching things here so we're no better than them. However the account owner seems to go overboard and out of control now while her account is currently kept under the close watch of korean media. I hope she could've laid low for the time being but if we can't talk any sense into her, I think it's best we let this issue slide and move on for the sake of this thread.

@MeritaG Thank you for trying to be reasonable with them. There is no doubt that they're faster than us here in gathering information cuz they're not new to shipping and they work as a group. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, haelan said:

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/30/hwang-bo-ra-talks-love-line-character-teamwork-whats-wrong-secretary-kim/

At Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon’s urging, we went out for drinks and the atmosphere became better because of that. Our teamwork was good, so we could ad-lib well. It was to the point where all of the actors said that it was their first time experiencing this kind of atmosphere.””

In light of all that’s been happening, I loved reading this part from Hwang Bo Ra’s interview (loved her character!). It really shows how genuine and dedicated both PMY and PSJ are as they made great connections with their costars (and it’s not the first time this was mentioned either). They are professionals first who take care of their job and their craft, and I wish people would not discredit them for that because of the recent blowup of the rumors. It’s calmed down since then (has it really though?), but I admit it’s still a little jarring seeing what’s been happening and could potentially hurt everyone in the future. So, I would like to thank you guys for keeping this thread civilized in our shipping, and we should pat ourselves on the back. Kudos to everyone saying levelheaded and respectful. We can’t control everyone, but the least we can do is to continuously defend and support both of them. 

Reveal hidden contents

Delulu mode activated! (will delete if not appropriate): I have no idea why this made me swoon a bit reading this. Of course, I’m potentially reading too much into this but I just felt giddy reading that it was BOTH of them who suggested going out for drinks. I’m one of those who are convinced that they are more than acquainted (/have a history together), and reading this made me refer back to that one comment about how “they’re starting to make it known to their friends”. I felt like by having this drama together, it eased a way for them to potentially “start” introducing themselves as more than just PMY and PSJ, but as PPC. (Again, please let me know if this should be deleted!)

as it's not too discrete of an information and rather candid, since soompi quoted it as well, i think it's alright to not having your opinion deleted..

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, strymeek said:

I agree. We shouldn't be pressuring anyone as well. These could be young teenage girls, we can advise but don't resort to cyber bullying. Our OTP know what they have in store when they decided on the fame and knowing how fanatics react to shipping and celeb relationships. No matter what, our celebs will survive the madness but not these young impressionable girls if they get hate messages everyday.

I also saw the ig on the MBC section and it merely states 'since both parties had denied about it, I think we have to wait and see.' Let's think positively and hope that it does not mean that the reporters are stalking them but merely they are waiting for an official announcement (or a wedding invite???) from both parties.

The way I see it is this. If PSJ and PMY really want to be together then an MBC news story and people @ting them online won't change that. I say this, because there are examples of others who have stuck together thru scandals and busy scedules...eg Rain and Kim Tae-hee.

For those who broke up, I think it was because they were, not suited for one another or chose there career over the relationship.

So I am not worried. I think they will be fine no matter what happens in the future.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

Gosh.. Im feeling deja vu now like 1-2 years ago, SongSong era.

I hate this atmosphere when fellow shipper with same boat talk behind each other's back. Jjajeungna..

Dear park seo joon-ssi and park min young-ssi..  

Let me beg something to both of you, can you make second account instagram for your private life? So your shipper not delulu your actions in social media. Your first acct just for work. Okay? (Like they will read my opinion here. Lmao) 

So what are we doing here if no clue about you both? We are soooo patiently wait for the confirmation of dating/marriage news from you. 

Ok. Have to go back to my real life. Money.. Wait me.. (Read:work)

Have a great day, good people!! :heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

The best thing to do is to ignore their posts.  Do not follow their IG, do not respond to their posts.  

All shippers do pretty much the same thing.... digging, comparing and speculating...it's simply part of the process and we all did these things here but soompi is a more controlled environment and no one will take our posts too seriously. Admittedly none of us here believe of the possibility of them dating prior to this drama even if we have seen those coincidences. We were all shaken by the dating news....the thing is I read in IG that this group ....don't know if this is true send an email to the news agency and presented them with what they perceived as evidences.  These actors IG accounts are open to the public so they are pretty much in control of the content....what they want to share and what not to.....so in light of these truths.....despite the 1000 coincidences we have seen....everything is still 100% speculation.  That's why we are not all sold to the idea that they are already in a 3 year relationship so I hope these parkpark super delulu fanatics will stop forcing their believes on the basis of their theories and findings.

I am just glad that Park Min Young can continue going through her showbiz activities with a beautiful smile. So let's just channel our energy into supporting them. Let's not encourage these shippers by commenting on their post. Treat them as if they do not exist. Let their own conscience bother them....if they have one.

• Like 9

I don't know why most of you being so emotional about IG account who spread about PPC. you know that, all the shipper is doing that because they're support them and It's not like just PPC shipper who's doing that, find same thing between actor and actress, trying find the evidence and college them in photo and post it on ig.

I think they're doing that just to having fun,and wish their character in drama always live without thinking Korean media will take their content as evidence to show in media. There are alot of shipper who always doing the same thing even until now, alot of drama shipper who always doing same thing as her/him on ig account. 

It's not their faults if they're just want to support them. I think the other shipper who make it worst right with spreading negatif comment.  They're doing the same thing as PPC shipper and  etc. But why most of you judge them and trying to stop them. If the actor and actress privacy is being priority why don't you trying to telling other shipper to stop too..

You should tell other shipper like songsong couple, goblin couple, puppy couple, swag couple, ji chang wook and nam ji hyun couple and even Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won shipper to stop their imagination and delulu too. expecially songsong couple, they're already married and stop to stalking their activities. 

I still like to ship songsong couple even now, goblin couple, and ji chang wook and nam ji hyun couple too, and always happy to seeing them even if in different event, being happy if they're have same interest even if i don't know why the best time to stop support them.

I don't know why most of comment here seems like judge PPC shipper, this is PPC shipper soompi forum right? am i wrong? or the most of who comment here is Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Woon shipper? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3