Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

14 minutes ago, strymeek said:

I agree. We shouldn't be pressuring anyone as well. These could be young teenage girls, we can advise but don't resort to cyber bullying. Our OTP know what they have in store when they decided on the fame and knowing how fanatics react to shipping and celeb relationships. No matter what, our celebs will survive the madness but not these young impressionable girls if they get hate messages everyday.

I also saw the ig on the MBC section and it merely states 'since both parties had denied about it, I think we have to wait and see.' Let's think positively and hope that it does not mean that the reporters are stalking them but merely they are waiting for an official announcement (or a wedding invite???) from both parties.

The way I see it is this. If PSJ and PMY really want to be together then an MBC news story and people @ting them online won't change that. I say this, because there are examples of others who have stuck together thru scandals and busy scedules...eg Rain and Kim Tae-hee.

For those who broke up, I think it was because they were, not suited for one another or chose there career over the relationship.

So I am not worried. I think they will be fine no matter what happens in the future.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

Gosh.. Im feeling deja vu now like 1-2 years ago, SongSong era.

I hate this atmosphere when fellow shipper with same boat talk behind each other's back. Jjajeungna..

Dear park seo joon-ssi and park min young-ssi..  

Let me beg something to both of you, can you make second account instagram for your private life? So your shipper not delulu your actions in social media. Your first acct just for work. Okay? (Like they will read my opinion here. Lmao) 

So what are we doing here if no clue about you both? We are soooo patiently wait for the confirmation of dating/marriage news from you. 

Ok. Have to go back to my real life. Money.. Wait me.. (Read:work)

Have a great day, good people!! :heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

The best thing to do is to ignore their posts.  Do not follow their IG, do not respond to their posts.  

All shippers do pretty much the same thing.... digging, comparing and speculating...it's simply part of the process and we all did these things here but soompi is a more controlled environment and no one will take our posts too seriously. Admittedly none of us here believe of the possibility of them dating prior to this drama even if we have seen those coincidences. We were all shaken by the dating news....the thing is I read in IG that this group ....don't know if this is true send an email to the news agency and presented them with what they perceived as evidences.  These actors IG accounts are open to the public so they are pretty much in control of the content....what they want to share and what not to.....so in light of these truths.....despite the 1000 coincidences we have seen....everything is still 100% speculation.  That's why we are not all sold to the idea that they are already in a 3 year relationship so I hope these parkpark super delulu fanatics will stop forcing their believes on the basis of their theories and findings.

I am just glad that Park Min Young can continue going through her showbiz activities with a beautiful smile. So let's just channel our energy into supporting them. Let's not encourage these shippers by commenting on their post. Treat them as if they do not exist. Let their own conscience bother them....if they have one.

• Like 9

I don't know why most of you being so emotional about IG account who spread about PPC. you know that, all the shipper is doing that because they're support them and It's not like just PPC shipper who's doing that, find same thing between actor and actress, trying find the evidence and college them in photo and post it on ig.

I think they're doing that just to having fun,and wish their character in drama always live without thinking Korean media will take their content as evidence to show in media. There are alot of shipper who always doing the same thing even until now, alot of drama shipper who always doing same thing as her/him on ig account. 

It's not their faults if they're just want to support them. I think the other shipper who make it worst right with spreading negatif comment.  They're doing the same thing as PPC shipper and  etc. But why most of you judge them and trying to stop them. If the actor and actress privacy is being priority why don't you trying to telling other shipper to stop too..

You should tell other shipper like songsong couple, goblin couple, puppy couple, swag couple, ji chang wook and nam ji hyun couple and even Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won shipper to stop their imagination and delulu too. expecially songsong couple, they're already married and stop to stalking their activities. 

I still like to ship songsong couple even now, goblin couple, and ji chang wook and nam ji hyun couple too, and always happy to seeing them even if in different event, being happy if they're have same interest even if i don't know why the best time to stop support them.

I don't know why most of comment here seems like judge PPC shipper, this is PPC shipper soompi forum right? am i wrong? or the most of who comment here is Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Woon shipper? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, MsMinnieFran said:

The way I see it is this. If PSJ and PMY really want to be together then an MBC news story and people @ting them online won't change that. I say this, because there are examples of others who have stuck together thru scandals and busy scedules...eg Rain and Kim Tae-hee.

For those who broke up, I think it was because they were, not suited for one another or chose there career over the relationship.

So I am not worried. I think they will be fine no matter what happens in the future.

I agree with you this point, for me I guess PSJ and PMY now couldn't be bother about those news, especially PSJ to me I feel he's really wants to speak out but has to hold back.

So both now probably thinking about whether PSJ should join the trip to Phuket before his next project starts if he does I bet he will not avoid PMY act normal, the same thing" You see what you get"

That's it

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

as it's not too discrete of an information and rather candid, since soompi quoted it as well, i think it's alright to not having your opinion deleted..

Thanks! I’m just trying to be on my toes and treading carefully around the page and this ship because of how it’s been lately :sweatingbullets: Thanks for reading my post!

• Like 3

Ouu, PSJ's interview was just released!! Waiting patiently for translations now ~ :) (From the gibberish that Google Translations offers, I could make out part of the interview, and it seems that he talked about filming the bed scene :P

EDIT: he was asked about the dating rumor aaaaAAaaaAaaahh

EDIT AGAIN: homeboy addressed the entire casting ordeal oGMdgfjdgfj 

Image result for waiting gif

(An accurate depiction of me, waiting for the translation, trying not to flip my laptop over...)

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

11 minutes ago, eva21 said:

I agree with you this point, for me I guess PSJ and PMY now couldn't be bother about those news, especially PSJ to me I feel he's really wants to speak out but has to hold back.

So both now probably thinking about whether PSJ should join the trip to Phuket before his next project starts if he does I bet he will not avoid PMY act normal, the same thing" You see what you get"

That's it

Yeah, i agree with you. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pikachu92 said:

I don't know why most of you being so emotional about IG account who spread about PPC. you know that, all the shipper is doing that because they're support them and It's not like just PPC shipper who's doing that, find same thing between actor and actress, trying find the evidence and college them in photo and post it on ig.

I think they're doing that just to having fun,and wish their character in drama always live without thinking Korean media will take their content as evidence to show in media. There are alot of shipper who always doing the same thing even until now, alot of drama shipper who always doing same thing as her/him on ig account. 

It's not their faults if they're just want to support them. I think the other shipper who make it worst right with spreading negatif comment.  They're doing the same thing as PPC shipper and  etc. But why most of you judge them and trying to stop them. If the actor and actress privacy is being priority why don't you trying to telling other shipper to stop too..

You should tell other shipper like songsong couple, goblin couple, puppy couple, swag couple, ji chang wook and nam ji hyun couple and even Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won shipper to stop their imagination and delulu too. expecially songsong couple, they're already married and stop to stalking their activities. 

I still like to ship songsong couple even now, goblin couple, and ji chang wook and nam ji hyun couple too, and always happy to seeing them even if in different event, being happy if they're have same interest even if i don't know why the best time to stop support them.

I don't know why most of comment here seems like judge PPC shipper, this is PPC shipper soompi forum right? am i wrong? or the most of who comment here is Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Woon shipper? 

I don't know how much you know about what's going on on instagram.

However, as I said we here are just the same as them, doing all the searching, digging, matching, just like them. Yet  there was a rumor about them sending the evidence to the reporters as mentioned by @saved2K which the account owner denied and I sincerely hope it was not true because those stuff were meant just for fun, not to be exploited and used against PPC. At the same time, they got into petty fight with other ship, constantly tagging the other actress to retaliate the other ship for tagging MY in their posts. Then they said no to my face and blocked me for asking them not to lower to the level of the other shippers and dragging the actors and actresses into their mess. At the end of the day, they've been biggest accounts and got the largest followers in PPC shipping world. 

Ok, let's end this unpleasant issue here and move on. It's not worth our time and definitely ruining the atmosphere in this thread. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

9 minutes ago, thranduils said:

Ouu, PSJ's interview was just released!! Waiting patiently for translations now ~ :) (From the gibberish that Google Translations offers, I could make out part of the interview, and it seems that he talked about filming the bed scene :P

(An accurate depiction of me, waiting for the translation, trying not to flip my laptop over...)

My heart! :flushed: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

PSJ said he is just disappointed their great drama was not celebrated well yet and rumors came out the day after. At least, if rumors come out, should have been after the drama has got more recognition 

he also replied about the casting rumors correct me if I am wrong but he admitted recommending PMY but said he also recommended others and final decision was not by him.

:joy:

• Like 16
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

omg no no no 

don't take the wrong idea and we're not the shipper of other ships, some trolls might find a way but mind you we're all still supporting the same pairing as you are.

as i said, we don't hinder anyone from posting pics, collages, or any other compilations, NO NOT AT ALL. they can do whatever as they please but with a little more of a consideration..

we and might as well you, are upset with the ugly happenings that we didn't foresee would happen, and as you know people rather blurt out something a little too much when they're being a tad emotional, no?

so pretty please don't accuse us of being someone we aren't just because our opinions don't match with yours or those people's in instagram, i know this group of people may do this just for fun and that's fine, i can assure you with that. 

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, thranduils said:

Raise of hands who expect him to say anything else but "we are not dating" and to give reasons why

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

PSJ said he is just disappointed their great drama was not celebrated well yet and rumors came out the day after. At least, if rumors come out, should have been after the drama has got more recognition 

he also replied about the casting rumors

:joy:

I FIND THIS SO FUNNY OMG HMM HAHAHAHA *rolls eyes*

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, MsMinnieFran said:

Raise of hands who expect him to say anything else but "we are not dating" and to give reasons why

Lol. What if answer is yes???

Where can you watch it?:)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Yes excited too :), for PSJ's interview , I heard he was interview about the bed scene most important he did not deny on the dating rumour but yet need further confirmation, pardon me so excited that's why I shared

• Like 9

1 minute ago, eva21 said:

Yes excited too :), for PSJ's interview , I heard he was interview about the bed scene most important he did not deny on the dating rumour but yet need further confirmation, pardon me so excited that's why I shared

If anything, I guess we will never have to hear the 'no we're not dating' directly from him because just in case they get caught later, the statement will be used and backfire on him. 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

If anything, I guess we will never have to hear the 'no we're not dating' directly from him because just in case they get caught later, the statement will be used and backfire on him. 

If he does not deny then  that answer is like a yes to us assume. Haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

Let them be and just WAIT for them to announce it whenever they want. We are just their supports we are not in the position to force them to reveal what they really to each other. WE NEED TO WAIT okay?Us Being obsessive on their relationship doesn’t give them peace and quite so we have to be lowkey. It’s okay if MBC news didn’t report so much but it can get things worst. 

• Like 2